chapter twenty-four

vineyard love

-jessica's p.o.v-


Agioo my eyes! Why am I crying? Why does everything have to happen? First donghae confess to me and second my past is coming back to me. Damn it, why does it have to haunt me?


-flashback-

5 years ago . . .

I was sitting in the cafe waiting for my boyfriend, heechul. It's now 2pm and I've been here for almost five hours. Then the cafe door opened and came walking in my late-as-always boyfriend of mine.


"why are you late?" I asked him but he didn't answer me.


"you mind answering me."


He sat down and I could tell something was not right. The way he looked, didn't look so good as always.


"hey . . . Are you ok?" I reached out for his hand but he moved his hands under the table.


"Soo-yeon." now I know something is wrong. Every time he says my real name, it's oblivious that something is wrong.


"I want to break up." my eye sight was clouding up with tears. I couldn't hold it anymore. My tears slipped from my eyes down my cheek.


"W-Why o-oppa? Why?" 


"Because . . . Because I don't love you anymore. I found someone else."


"w-what y-you...."


"yes I found someone better. I'm sorry, if I hurt."


"no! your n-n-not sorry." I said still crying. I grabbed my coffee and poured it on his head. I just wish it was hot, It would've been better. I ran out of the cafe crying. I found a bench and sat there crying my eyes out.


Then suddenly, a girl around my age came up to me.


"omo are you ok?" she asked me.


"n-ne I-I'm fine."


"are you sure?"


That's when I broke down, "no no no!! I'm not ok. My boyfriend just broke up with me because he found someone better then me! Does it look like I'm ok!" I shouted at her but she doesn't seem to be scared, actually she didn't flinch once. 


"I'm hyoyeon." she said randomly.


"Jessica."


"I think we'll get along just fine." she smiled.


-end of flashback-


That's what happened in my past and that's also how I met hyoyeon, who brought me here. If your wondering why she was there well she told me that she had to sale some wine there and we even rode in the tractor she brought with her.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


"sica unnie!!" she called out to her.


She walked in the house with sunny behind her. Jessica came out with sunglasses on.


"you rang?"


"umm first what's with you and second, you couldn't believe what just happened to me today. But first spill it." sunny said


"why are you crying? Are you . . . thinking about him again?" hyoyeon asked worried about her unnie. She just nodded. She sat down on the couch and cried silently. Sunny and hyoyeon sat next to her and comfort her while she cry.


"unnie the past is the past. You have to move on."


"I know Hyo but . . he was my first love . . We were together for 5 years . . .Why did he have to do that to me? Why?" she said in between sobs.


"who is he and am I missing something here?" sunny was confused. Jessica never told her about the past life she went through. Hyoyeon told sunny everything that happened to Jessica. Sunny suddenly felt sad to see her best friend heart broken.


"it's ok Jessie, we're here for you. You don't have to care about that bastard anymore. You can start a new life with someone else better then that son of a- ....."  sunny was cut off by Hyo.


"ok unnie we get it. So tell me why are you bringing him up again? What happened to you today?"


"it's donghae . . . h-"


"what about donghae?" hyoyeon shot sunny a glare. "Oops sorry. Continue." sunny said and zipped her lips.


"he confessed to me today. And when he confessed I thought of him."


"what did you say to him?"


"I told him I wanted to think about it first."


"well, have you thought of it?"


"I'm not sure. Part of my heart tells me  that I should be with him and the other part tells me that I shouldn't. I'm so confused right now."


"unnie don't be confused, do what's best for you. Listen to your heart. Follow what your heart tells you."


Jessica thought of what hyoyeon said and nodded, agreeing to follow what her heart tells her to do.


"ok my turn. Guess what happened to me today?"


"what?"


"sungmin oppa asked me out!" she said with excitement.


"oh really? Wow congratulations to you."


"yeah I know and tomorrow is our date. I really can't wait."


"I'm happy for you sunny unnie. Anyways, what are you planning to do?" hyoyeon said turning back to Jessica.


"I'm not sure, I'll think about it but Right now I need to rest."


"ok me and sunny unnie will be going now. We'll leave you to rest."


They bid their goodbyes and the two shorties walked out of the house leaving Jessica there to rest.


'what should I do? Should I be with him and forget about my past? Agioo so many drama happening with me.' Jessica thought and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, the next two chapters will be about hyohyuk. just giving you a headsd up on the chapters. did you like this chapter? i know its kind of bording. ill try to update again later on. thank you for your support!!