chapter three

vineyard love

-hyoyeon p.o.v-
I woke up and I went over to minhyuk's house to help the boys out in the field today.
we walked in the forest for a short cut. I was in the front while the others trailed behind. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head and kyuhyun smiled at me. Aww his smile is so cute!!

"yes kyuhyun?"
"umm I was wandering, what were you doing in the forest last night?"
"You saw me in the forest last night?" I said almost a whisper.
"yeah I got up last night to find the bathroom and I saw you going in last night. I followed but then I lost you. So where'd did you go?"
"how about I show you instead of telling you. How about it?" 
"ok, when?"
"tonight" I said and he nodded. I think I'm starting to get a long with them except monkey boy. On our way there me and kyuhyun got to know about each other more. Can you believe we have like mostly everything in common.

"hey about tonight how about I bring my PSP and we can have a battle." he said while smiling.
"your on" I asked him putting out my hand and we shook on it.

-eunhyuk p.o.v-
We walked through the woods and it's so hot out here. I think I'm going to die walking. Somebody help me please!! I feel like crying now....... What is this? Kyuhyun and hyoyeon laughing together?? Wait why should I care! I don't like her. I kept walking and didn't know that I tripped over a rock and my face landed in.........MUD!! Ew MUD!! I saw everybody going ahead and not helping me at all. I got up and I couldn't  really see where I was going then I tripped again and I cried out in pain. I heard footsteps coming toured me.

"you ok?" I know her voice anywhere. Why is she trying to help me all of a sudden.
"go away I don't need your help." I said while getting up.
"are you sure? It looks like you can't see." she said. I didn't say anything and I kept walking even though I don't know where. Then I felt a pair of soft hands grabbed my hand.
"hey I said I don't need help."
"are you sure, cause you were about to fall in a hole." ok now that is embarrassing. She chuckled and she led me to the others. She pulled me over and I felt the table first before I could sit and I sat down. Then her hands slipped away from mind. I kind of miss her touch... Wait what I'm a saying? Don't say that about her you pabo. I'm still mad at her.

"hey kyuhyun can you help me please?" 
Out of all the boys here she choose kyuhyun. Whatever eunhyuk!! Just leave her alone. 
"can you hold him down please."
"sure."

She's all talking lovey dovey with him. That's nasty, it's making me sick. 
Kyuhyun held my arms down and now I'm laying down on the table. What are they doing to me? I heard some water turn on. Is she going to do what I think she's doing? Oh no, she isn't.

"hey monkey, it's going hurt a lot. Ok" she said and chuckled.

What it's going to hurt a lot? No wait don't do anything to me!! I tried wiggling my way out but kyuhyun is so strong now. Did he work out or something? Then I felt water hit me hard in the face. I screamed out in pain, then she stopped. I then felt a towel on my face. The towel moved and now I can see clearly. She was standing right in front of me with the towel in her hand. She looks so pretty with her face up close to mind. I think I'm falling for her..... LEE EUNHYUK WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?  DONT THINK ABOUT THAT!!

"better now?" she asked and I nodded.
"why are you helping me now?" I asked her with a confused look.
"I felt bad that I called you monkey and other stuff."
"oh how about we start all over. Hi I'm lee hyukjae but you can call me eunhyuk." I said to her and held out my hand. She grabbed it and we shook.
"I'm Kim hyoyeon. Nice to meet you." we both smiled at each other.
"ok times up let's get back to work." kyuhyun said ruining the moment. We went to the field and started working. I'm actually happy that we made up with each other.
-end of p.o.v-

It was getting dark so they cleaned up and helped pack the grapes in a box. They got done and everybody went home except for hyoyeon and kyuhyun. They waited until everybody was fast asleep and they escaped into the forest.
"are we going to get lost?" kyuhyun asked worried.
"of course not. Here give me your hand, so you won't get lost." they held hands and walked in the forest not knowing that somebody was following them.
"are we there yet? I'm so tired."
"stop being a baby we're almost there. Ah we're here!"
"you brought me to a cliff?"
"well you wanted to see where I went and I came here." she said while sitting on the edge of the cliff.
"wait careful you might fall." he said going to her side.
"the cliff is not that tall, so if you fall down you hit the river." she said while pointing to the river below the cliff.
"so what do you do here?"
"I would listen to my iPod and dance or I would sleep up here until sun rise."
"really and your parents wouldn't know your here?"
"my mom doesn't really care."
"what about your dad?"
"my... I don't know."
"what do you mean you don't know?"
"I........don't.......have a dad." she said while tears flow down her cheeks. Kyuhyun looked at her and hugged her.
"I'm sorry Hyo."
They stayed like that for the whole night and they both fell asleep.

-eunhyuk p.o.v-
I walked to the kitchen to get some drinks but then I saw kyuhyun walk out of the house. I followed him and I saw him going to hyoyeon's house. The hell! I followed them and I saw them go in the forest. What?! Their already holding hands? Are they in a secret relationship? OMO what if they are? I followed them in the woods and they stopped at a cliff. The heck, oh wait so this is where she was last night. That explains everything. Eunhyuk-ah your so smart!! I hid behind a bush and they kept talking.

"I would listen to my iPod and dance or I would sleep up here until sun rise."

She dances. I didn't know country bumpkins could dance.

"really and your parents wouldn't know your here?"
"my mom doesn't really care."
"what about your dad?"
"my... I don't know."
"what do you mean you don't know?"
"I........don't.......have a dad." she doesn't have a dad. Oh I feel terrible now. For now on I'll be nice, or at least I'll try to be ni...... Holy smoke they hugged! WHAT THEY HUGGED!?! I ran away from their romantic scene and went to my room. What? What is this feeling I'm having! No eunhyuk-ah I can't possibly fall for her already. NOOOO!! I just met her four days ago. It's ok eunhyuk just fall asleep and pretend you didn't see anything. I closed my eyes but the picture of them is still in my head. Go to sleep eunhyuk! With that I drifted off to sleep, still having the picture in my head.
-end of p.o.v-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally get to update!! sorry if i havent updated yet but here is chapter three. did you enjoy it? good, anyways Im working on chapter four!! thank you!! :)