chapter ten

vineyard love

Previous:


"well hyoyeon never talked about her family to me but I do know that she had another brother." he said, getting up to go to his room.



"she has another brother? Would that be onew?" Siwon said shockingly.


----------------------------------------

"what no, how could it be onew if they've been lovey dovey with each other." sungmin said



"well there's only one way to find out." siwon said.



----------------------------------------
*ding dong*


"nuguseyo?" A female voice said.



"Jessica, it's us. The boys!" donghae yelled from the door. She opened the door and leaned on the door frame.



"can I help you?" she said coldly.



"well we were wondering if we can talk inside. It's kind of private." he said.



She sighed and opened the door wider a bit. The boys walked in and kyuhyun closed the door behind him. They sat down on the couch while Jessica sat on the floor.



"so what do you guys want?"
"we want to know about hyoyeon's family. If that's ok with you.?" donghae said, shaking a bit from the glares given by Jessica.



"will why did you come to me? Why didn't you go to hyoyeon." she said stating the obvious.



"well you see there's a problem with that....." he paused for a second.
"actually there is no problem with that." he continued.



"no actually there is a problem. You guys are scared of what she's going to say." she blurted out.
"there's nothing to be scared of. She'll understand but why are you guys wondering about her family?" she asked them.



"no we we're wondering about everybody's family not just hyoyeon, we wanted to get to know each other more." sungmin covering up for them.



"well, I'll tell you about everybody's family if you want or you could go to everybody's house and ask them."



"no we're fine here. Continue please."



"I'm the only child and I'm from the states actually. My parents are in America now and I live with sunny, who also lives without parents."



The boys just nodded and kept on listening to her. Donghae felt sad for Jessica since her parents are in the states. Sungmin too, felt sad for sunny for not having parents.



"and for hyoyeon she lives with her mother and her brothers." Jessica finished explaining everything. When the boys heard 'brothers' they shot their heads up.



"wait, how many brothers exactly?" siwon asked



"2, one is her twin and the other one is Mingu, who is the youngest in their family."



The boys were shocked to hear that she had a twin, not just a twin but a twin brother.



'maybe onew is her twin.' siwon thought.



"umm thanks Jessica we'll see you later." they said
"ok is that all you want to hear?" she asked getting up from the floor.
"yes and thanks again." sungmin said and walked outside followed be the others. Donghae turned before walking out the door. He walked to Jessica and gave her a hug. The others member turned around slowly and looked at them secretly.



"Jessica I'm sorry about your parents." he whispered next to her ear. He let go and ran back to the members who also recruited away from the windows.



"that was weird. What just happened? Why am I feeling like this?"
"feeling like what?" sunny said coming from outside.
Jessica jumped a bit.
"yay don't sneak up on people like that."
"oh I'm sorry, so whatcha talking about?"
"nothing let's just sleep now, it's getting late." jessica said going to her room.
"wait but it's only 5 pm." sunny said looking at her watch. She shrugged it off and skipped to her room.



'It's sweet that he said that, I'm thankful he did. I think he understands me very well.' Jessica thought smiling to herself.