chapter twenty-eight

vineyard love

On that same day, the whole vineyard was silent. Nobody dare to peep a word. After what happened, everybody has down, seeing their friend go away, leaving behind pain in their hearts.


"it's ok eunhyuk oppa, we're here for you." sunny said patting her oppa's back.


He put on a small smile and said, "thanks sunny I appreciate it but nothing can help me be happy again. Without her I'm . . . Nothing." he cried silently.


'please come back hyoyeon. Don't leave me like that. Please come back.' he thought.


----------------------------------------


After the two hour drive they arrived at the blue house to see tons of reporters outside their house. Mr. Kim's guards took their luggages and blocked them from the reporters.


"Mr. Kim! Is it true that you finally found your daughter?" one reporter asked them.


"I'm sorry but we're busy right now, please exist to the gates. I'm very sorry." yunho yelled at them.


More guards came and pushed them out lightly. They locked the gates and the reporters stood behind the gates still taking pictures of them.


"please come inside." T.O.P said.


They followed him in and Mr. Kim insist on touring them around and show them where their rooms are.


----------------------------------------


"this is the music room and hyoyeon I know how much you like playing instruments, so made this room."


Hyoyeon was studden. She didn't know that her own father would making a room for her. 


Then they walked down the hallway and turn right to find a big glass door and inside was a big dance studio. Hyoyeon's jaws dropped when she saw how beautiful the dance studio was. She looked around and caught Mr. Kim smiling at her. She stopped and crossed her arms.


"just because you made a music room or a dance studio, doesn't mean I'm going to treat you like my appa, even though you are." with that she walked out of the dance studio and walked to the living with onew. Mr. Kim chuckled by her action.


'you see that honey? She acts just like you and onew acts just like me. They grew up so fast to be like is.' he thought and walked to them.


"I'm not done touring you around come let me show you something else." he said and they walked to a double wooden door. He opened it and onew was surprised to see a singing room in front of him.


"this . . . Is . . . Aw-some!" 


He chuckled, "I knew you'd like it. Let me show you your rooms and prepare to rest for now."


They went to the third floor and the first door on the right was onew's room and across from his room was hyoyeon's room.


-onew p.o.v-


My FREAKEN room is so FREAKEN huge that I could fit a FREAKEN bus in here. MAN! could this day get any better. I mean I'm sad about leaving but I'm happy that I actually get to spend time with my real appa. I wonder how hyoyeon's room look like. Oh well I'll check it out tomorrow. Better get some sleep.


-end of p.o.v-


-hyoyeon p.o.v-


OMG!! My room is big! It's bigger then my old room but I don't care about this room. I feel home sick. I want to go to home. I want to see my family. I want to see my b-boyfriend. Saying my b-boyfriend makes me sad. Wonder what he's doing? Agioo I miss him so much :(


~knock, knock, knock~ 


Who could that be? The door opened and standing in the door way was Mr. Kim --I'm actually not ready to call him appa-- and one of his bodyguards. Oh and that reminds me I have to beat somebody up.


"hyoyeon this is your bodyguard. His name is dongwoon. Dongwoon this is hyoyeon."


I bowed and he bowed back. Mr. Kim then went into onew's room with another bodyguard. I let dongwoon in and I closed the door.


"so how old are you exactly?"


"I'm 18 years old." he said and stood next to the bed.


"wow your to young to be a bodyguard."


"no ma'am it's not about your age it's actually about how strong or how brave you are." he said proudly.


"you don't have to call me ma'am just say noona."


"ok noona." he smiled and I smile back. His smile is actually cute and he is so adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks.


"so your the lost daughter that the president is looking for huh?"


"actually it's me and my twin that he was looking for. I think there's a story behind this explaining how I'm the presidents daughter."


"yeah you could be right, well noona I'm off now. I'm just coming in to say hi. Goodnight noona." he said and went to the door. I also bid goodnight to him and got ready for bed. I turned off the lights and went to sleep. Here comes a new start for me.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, im very sorry for not updating for a while, its just that im taking the EOC. Well i hope you  like the update.