chapter fourteen

vineyard love

Hyoyeon was walking in the field but then stopped when she spotted a man coming her way.


-yunho's p.o.v-
I was walking in the field until I tripped over a rock. My clothes got all muddy.
That is just great. Good thing I brought more clothes with me.
I looked up and I saw a blond girl in front of me. She helped me up.


"gwaenchanh-a?" she said with a sweet yet husky voice. Just like the presidents voice but she has a sweet tone.


"ne I'm fine." I said. I tried to brush off the mud but nothing is working.


"where are you heading?"


"I'm going to 'Han Bay,' do you know where that is?" I asked her.


"well your in luck, welcome to 'Han Bay'" she said happily and smiled.


"are you serious? This is 'Han Bay?'"


She nodded. I looked around and noticed a small house not so far away. Maybe this is 'Han Bay' after all. I turned to face her but she wasn't there anymore. Instead she is walking ahead of me. I grabbed my things and followed her.

-end of p.o.v-


"so why are you here? Family? Business? Runaway? Etc..." she asked him.


"I'm here to find someone." he said looking at her.


'she kind of look like Mr. Kim.' yunho thought.


"oh yeah, who are you looking for?" she asked.


"I'm looking for a girl named ki......."
He was cut off when someone approach  them.


"hey kangin oppa!" she said.


"hey Hyo, We need some help at the vineyard." kangin said breathing heavily.


"oh ok I'll see there ok."


"ok but who is he? Another city boy?" he said staring at the older man in front of him.


"umm he's...." she stopped and looked at him.


"I'm yunho, Jung yunho. Nice to meet you kangin-ssi." he said and bowed.


"umm hi nice to meet you too, I'll be going now Hyo. See you in the vineyard." he said and waved goodbye at her.


"NE OPPA!" she shouted at him.


"well yunho-ssi, welcome to 'Han Bay' again. Wait I'm sorry how rude of me. I'm hyoyeon Kim hyoyeon." she held out her hand waiting for him to respond.


There He froze. Did he really find her? Or is she not the one? So many questions were in his head, that he forgot she was still standing there.


"are you ok? Do you need to go to the clinic?" she asked him, holding his arm.


"Wait, what was your name again?" he asked.


"Kim hyoyeon." she said smiling.


'I think I really found her. I have to call the president about the news now.' yunho thought.


'but wait I have to find her scar first before I call him. I need to get a long with her more just in case she's the one.' he thought.


"I'm fine hyoyeon-ssi."


"umm ok, do you have a place to stay or are you staying with that 'someone' your looking for?"


"I don't have a place to stay and I think I already found that someone." he said to her.


"oh yeah, who?"


'should I tell her I'm looking for her? No, I have to find her scar first. Just play cool yunho. Play cool.' yunho thought.


"you'll find out soon but right now I need a place to stay."


"I think I found the perfect place for you to stay."


----------------------------------------


"NO!" he shut the door in front of her face.


"please hyukjae-ah, just let him stay here."


"w-we have no more room in the house." he said and blushed at what hyoyeon called him.


"fine then!" she yelled back and turned to yunho.


"well I guess you have to stay with me for now."


Then the door quickly opened and eunhyuk pulled hyoyeon in. Yunho just blinked a couple of times and sat down on the wooden table.


"ok if you need me I'll be out here..... Alone." he shouted at them.


-inside the house-


"yah eunhyuk! Why did you do that for?" she said as she pulled off eunhyuk's hands.


"you can't let a guy stay at your house even though you don't know him. And it's oppa, eunhyuk oppa."


"well you wouldn't let him stay here. So he is staying at my house. You also forgot I have two brothers." she said putting her hands on her waist.


He grunted and said, "fine then! I'll make room for him. Just don't let him stay with you. Araso."


"really oppa, your the best. I could kiss you right now." she said and hugged him. Eunhyuk smiled showing his gums.


"but I won't." he pouted but he is still happy that she hugged him. She let go and went outside to get yunho.


'SHE HUGGED ME!!! OH HAPPY DAY' he thought to himself while smiling like crazy.


"yay monkey! Why are you smiling so scary looking?" donghae said.


Eunhyuk stopped smiling and glared at donghae.


"it's monkey hyung to you sir. Anyways, make more room. We have a  guest over."


"oh really? Who?"


"apparently him." he said and pointed to yunho who was standing in the door way.


"umm who is he?" fishy asked holding his Nemo fish.


"that's yunho. Hyoyeon found him wandering around some place and brought him here for some reason. Which is retarded because she doesn't even know him."


"look, I only brought him in because he's new and I didn't want to be mean and leave him there." she said coming in behind yunho.


Eunhyuk jumped a little.
"yay how long have you've been standing there?" he asked her hiding behind donghae, who just stood there doing nothing.


"I've been here smart one, just not in the house." she said with a 'duh' tone.


"yunho-ssi, the one hiding is eunhyuk and the one with the fish is fishy, I mean donghae oppa. I have to go now." she said and walked out of the house leaving yunho with eunhyuk and donghae.


"she just call me fishy." he said and pouted with his arms crossed across  his chest.


"she didn't say oppa to me but to you." eunhyuk said and also pouted.


"umm sorry to interrupt your conversation but where am I staying?" yunho said walking around their house.


"*sigh* you can stay with me and fishy, since we're the only two who have extra space in our room."


"great I'll just set up then." he said and donghae showed him where he would sleep. Eunhyuk on the other hand, just stood there staring into space.


'something is fishy about this guy. It looks like he wants something...... Or someone.' he thought to himself that he didn't notice the rest of the guys there.


"hey hyung!" ryeowook said tapping eunhyuk's shoulder. Eunhyuk shook his head and turned around.


"umm when did you guys get here?"


"like three weeks ago, smart one." shindong said teasingly.


"haha very funny but seriously when did you get here?" he asked again.


"we just came out of the rooms. Anyways harabeoji needs help in the vineyard since the Festival is coming up in one more week. So we need to help him in order to win." leeteuk said going out in the front. The others followed and they started working.


-eunhyuk and donghae's room-

"I think I found her."


"good, just stay there for a little bit more and then find out the scar and her background."


"yes sir will do, good day sir. I'll call back when I get more information."


"thanks yunho and yunho..."


"yes sir."


"please take care of her and don't let her get in trouble."


"yes sir I will. Good day sir."