chapter twenty-three

vineyard love

-donghae p.o.v-


I walked up to jessica's door and knocked on it, waiting for her to open it. 


Ok donghae you can do it, don't be a fish today. 


I waited and finally the door opened. Jessica was standing beside the door frame, beautiful as always.


"hi can I help you?" she said sweetly. Wow her voice changed when I'm around. Wait does that mean she likes me too?


Ok go for it. I kneel down on one knee and she was surprised by my action. And trust me I was also surprised too.


"d-donghae w-what are you doing?"


"Jessica, I'm just going to come out and say it . . ." wait for it . . .


"I . . . Love . . . You . . . Will you be my girlfriend?"


----------------------------------------


-sungmin p.o.v-


Today I'm going to confess to the girl of my life, my sunny bunny. I can't wait to see her, like that night when we went out together for a 'date'. Yup it was fun. I wonder what she's going to say when I confess to her? What if she rejects me? OMO I'm so scared . . . No sungmin man up, you have to ask her out. Ok . . . . . Oh there she is.


"hey sunny, wait up!"


She turned around and smiled. "hey oppa, what's up?" 


"nothing really but I have to talk to you."


She blinked twice and waited for me to answer. I swallow a big fake lump of saliva and I spoke, "sunny what I'm about to tell you Is . . . Is . . . Th- . . . That I like you." I waited for her response.


"is that it?" I nodded. She smiled. The next thing was a surprise to me. I never expected her to do that. She held my hands and kissed my lips, which I blushed to. 


"I like you too." she said with aegyo.


"will you be the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked.


She smiled, "I'd be honor too." We held hands while walking back to the vineyard. 


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


"I-I don't know what to say?" she said stuttering.


"it's ok if you don't like me back. I . . . I understand. I-I'll be g-going now." he turned around to walk back but she quickly held his arm.


"I-It's not that I don't like you, it's just I don't have an answer yet. I need time. C-Can I think about it first." she asked him. He nodded and turned back around. She shut the door behind her and sled down on the ground.


'I'm sorry donghae but I have to think about it first. I don't want to end up like my past life.' She thought to herself.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, I added a little haesica and sunsun for the fans out there. thank you for your support. I'll try to update more often. thank you again!!