chapter twenty-five

vineyard love

-eunhyuk's p.o.v-


I was walking with hyoyeon to the wine house, when suddenly kyuhyun came running to us with a basket in hand.


"hyung wait for me!" he yelled out.


Great, just great. Kyuhyun had to ruin the perfect moment between us.


"hey kyuhyunnie oppa!" she said. Now she has a nickname for him. Unbelievable.


"hey hyoyeonnie. How are you today?" 


What the hell? Their nicknames are exactly the same. That is so not fair. She should give me a nickname too. :(


"what's with the nicknames guys? It sounds weird and stop acting like a lovely couple. Even though, your not one." I mumbled the last sentence.


"jealous cause you don't have a nickname like I do." the evil maknae said teasingly. Hyoyeon just chuckled. 


"psh! Me, jealous of you? Yeah right. Let's just go!" I said angrily and went in the wine building.


"somebody's angry."


"I heard that!" I yelled at him.
God I hate him so much. Why does he have to ruin everything?


We walked in and hyoyeon greeted all the works there and we also greeted them. Then a man in a suit came to us.


"oh hyoyeon! Your here. Give samchon a big hug."


samchon? I never knew she had an uncle,  Oh wait I forgot he's not her real uncle. I forgot she was adopted. Silly me :p


"samchon, this is hyukjae or eunhyuk and he is kyuhyun oppa."


Psh again with the oppa thing.


"hi guys nice to meet you, Please follow me." he said and we followed him in the building where all the wine are made.


We walked to the back of the building, which is outside. We saw two buckets that are empty.


"we dump the grapes in the bucket and we use this to stomp on it." he picked up boots from the basket he brought and gave us each one pair. 


Hyoyeon and me went in one, while kyuhyun and hyoyeon's samchon in the other. Agioo I'm so lucky to be with hyoyeon. for kyuhyunnie boy!


Ok now it sounds weird when I say that! It give me goosebumps saying his name like that.

-an hour later-


Agioo my tiring feet. We just got done with the fifth bucket of grapes. While we were stomping on them hyoyeon and I had a little skin ship -actually 
More like a lot of skin ship.


-end of p.o.v-


-kyuhyun p.o.v-


Sigh. I can't believe their having skin ship with each other. It makes me mad to see them together but on the bright side hyoyeon still cares about me. It's sad to say this but I think I have to let hyung take her instead. I know what your thinking 'what is he talking about?', well I'm talking about letting my feelings for hyoyeon go and have eunhyuk hyung take her instead. I know it breaks my heart to say that but I said it anyways.


-end of p.o.v-


They got down and are now taking a break.


"hyung can I talk to you for a bit?" kyuhyun said to his monkey hyung.
Eunhyuk nodded and they left hyoyeon on the pouch with the food in front of her.


'by the tone of kyuhyun's voice, I can tell something is wrong with him.' she thought and continued to eat.


----------------------------------------


"are . . . are you serious about that?" the brown haired boy asked.


"yes I'm totally positive." the other brown haired boy said.


"so your giving up your feelings for hyoyeon? And you want me to take her?"


"yeah unless you want someone to take her instead."


"no it's totally fine, thanks kyunhyunnie!" he said cutely.


"ew don't do say that! Only hyoyeon can say that." he made a disgusting look and walked away from his hyung.
Then later eunhyuk followed back and sat next to hyoyeon.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys just a heads up, I'll probably update until I dont know 30 or 32 chapters and then Im going to end it and start a new one. I hope you like the update and wait for my new story coming soon. Now the next chapter will be about hyohyuk. prepare youself for some awesomeness of hyohyuk!!!