chapter twelve

vineyard love

"sir we checked everywhere in Seoul but no sign of her." yunho said standing next to the presidents desk.



"now we have to go outside of Seoul. In the countryside part." the president said while holding a picture of a little girl.



"ok sir I'll have the driver take us there." yunho walked out of his office but then he stopped when the president called him back.



"wait I have something better for you to do." president said while standing up.

----------------------------------------


Jessica went out of her house with a big basket felled with old junk, she wanted to toss out. She went over to the big garage can down the rode at the end of the rocky sand street. She walked down the street and didn't notice a truck coming her way. She was listening to music, so she couldn't hear anything.



Donghae was walking down the rode and saw a truck going very fast down the rode. He turned and saw a figure walking down that rode. He squinted a little and his eyes went wider.



"JESSICA!!"


*honk honk honk honk*



The driver honked tons of times but still Jessica didn't hear it. Donghae ran as fast as he could to save her.



Jessica dumped the junk in the trash can and turned around to see a truck heading her way. She just stood there frozen. She closed her eyes and was waiting for the truck to come hit her, but instead she fell to the ground -still having her eyes closed shut- and felt someone on top of her. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked up and her eyes met donghae, who is breathing heavily.



"gwaenchanh-a?" he said still laying on top of her. She nodded and he helped her get up.



"are you sure? You look a little pale." he asked her.



"n-ne I'm fine. Kamsahamnida for saving me." she said and bowed.



"no problem. Oh here, you dropped your iPod." he said handing her the iPod.



"Kamsahamnida." she ran back to her house leaving donghae there.



'ah Jessica your making me more crazier for you.' donghae thought. He walked back to minhyuk's house with a happy face on.



"fishy what's up with you?" eunhyuk asked putting his hand on his shoulder.



"you know stuff, I'll be in my room if you need me." the younger boy said, pushing eunhyuk's arm off of him and ran to his room.



"you just got dumped." sungmin said laughing at eunhyuk. He pouted and walked over to the wooden table and took the grapes from sungmin's hand.



-donghae's side-

"ah Jessica, your making me fall in love with you more and more, every day and every night." he said to himself, holding his nemo fish. Not knowing that the boys had their ears against the door, listening on him.



-jessica's side-

"agioo, why....why I'm a feeling like this? What's wrong with me? Is it because of him or the truck?" Jessica said out loud to herself. She shook her head and ruffled her hair -like she's about to go crazy.



"NOOOOO!" she loud at herself.



"it cant be that I'm in love with him." she said and sat down on the couch.
Hyoyeon and sunny were outside of the house listening on Jessica. They heard everything she said.



"yay who is she talking about?" sunny nudged hyoyeon.



"I think I know." hyoyeon said smiling like crazy.



"ok is it me or am I the only one normal in this vineyard." sunny mumbled to herself even though hyoyeon heard her.