chapter twenty-nine

vineyard love

Hyoyeon woke up the next morning and saw maids by her door.


"madam Kim, your father is waiting for you in the dinning room." the maids said.


"umm ok but please call me hyoyeon." she said as she stood up to go to the bathroom but before she went in she asked, "what's your name?"


The girl straighten her dress and said, "annyeong I'm eunjung, ham eunjung." she bowed.


"ok I'll just call you unnie if that's fine with you." 


"anything is fine hyoyeon. Ok I'll be leaving now."


"ne."


Hyoyeon went to the bathroom and got ready to meet the others in the dining room. After she got done, she walked out of the room and she saw yunho and doojoon walking her way.


'ahh just the right time to beat them up. Would it look weird if I beat them up now?' she thought and walked to them. They bowed when they saw her and she bowed back.


"boys." she answered simply 


"ma'am is everything alright."


"oh I don't know, that the fact that the oppas I trusted . . Oh I don't know, became the bodyguards of the FREAKEN president." she said calmly while crossing her arms to her chest.


Yunho and doojoon gulped and was ready to run but they didn't. To afraid she might catch them in time.


"ahh we're sorry for not telling you."


"yeah you better be sorry. I got you guys next time. Be ready." she walked to the dining room leaving them stunned by her words.


"ok hyung now I'm scared." doojoon said.


"nah don't worry she won't do anything to us . . . I hope" he told him. 


----------------------------------------


He was in his room laying there like a dead fish. His hyungs -- not including kyuhyun-- are very worried about him. Seeing him like that makes them more sad then he is now. Waiting everyday and every night to see if she would come back to him. His hyungs couldn't take it anymore. They went in his room and dragged him out of there.


"hyung please don't! I don't feel good."


"dude you say that every time I go in there and beside you stink and the room stinks. Now take a bath and come watch tv with us." leeteuk pushed the stinky boy in the bathroom and he showered.


The guys waited in the living room for eunhyuk to come out. They the tv and they saw the blue house.


'just four days ago, the president just came back from his trip from the countryside and here he is with his lost daughter . . . Oh wait my mistake, he actually came with his lost twins.let's take a look at the footage of their arrival.'


When eunhyuk heard twins he came out of the bathroom and ran to the living room.


'Mr. Kim! Is it true that you finally found your daughter?' one reporter asked them.


Their eyes wide open when they saw someone walking out of the car.


'hyoyeon!?' he thought. They looked at eunhyuk.


"she's . . . she's . . . she's the p-presidents daughter?"


"oh so that's why he said his business here is done. Wait this happened four days ago." yesung said pointing out the obvious.


"so many things happening, so many drama, so many secrets. What else is going to happen?" fishy said. 


They turned there attention back to the tv and they flipped the channel then out of the corner of leeteuk's eye he spot something.


'just this morning Kim hyoyeon, the presidents daughter has just been in an accident with her twin brother Kim onew, the presidents son. They are now sent to the hospital . . .' 


They turned off the tv and turned to eunhyuk but eunhyuk was gone. They got up and looked outside. They saw him running down the road. They ran after him and they caught him.


"NO LET ME GO!!  I H-HAVE T-TO S-SEE HER!!" he yelled which caused Jessica and sunny to come running out of their house.


"what the hell is happening?" Jessica yelled.


"HYOYEON!! THEY'VE . . THEY'VE . ."


"THEY'VE WHAT?!! THEY'VE WHAT?!!" she yelled out.


"they've been in a car accident!" everybody was silent and then Jessica broke down with sunny crying their eyes out.


"what do you mean they've been in an accident?"a little voice said behind their backs.


"Mingu-ah!" Jessica said. Mingu ran to Jessica and hugged her.


"noona what happened to my noona and hyung?" Mingu asked.


"noona and hyung has been in an accident. Mingu-ah."


"NO! NO YOUR LYING!! first they left me and now they've been in an accident! NOONA don't lie. don't lie!" he yelled and ran away, crying.


"Mingu-ah!" Jessica yelled. Donghae and sungmin comfort them while they cry. Eunhyuk also broke down crying. They hugged him while he cried.


'hyoyeon-ah please be ok! Hyoyeon please don't go yet please . .' he thought, still sobbing.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hey my fellow readers, im so sorry for not updating the past days but this whole week and last week was pretty busy weeks for me but anyways, today im going to update another chapter soon so wait and i have an announcement to make im sorry to say this but im going to be ending 'vineyard love' very soon but im also going to write (or type) another fanfic. i hope your ready for it cuz i am. thank you guys for your support!!!