chapter twenty-one

vineyard love

It's been one week already and hyoyeon and onew forgot about their little drama that they had. They spent more time with Mingu and the others, playing with each other more offend.


It's now a Monday and eunhyuk's parents were going to arrive soon. Eunhyuk was so stressed out that he couldn't sleep, thinking about what might happen when his parents come over.


"ok everybody please greet them and don't say anything dumb or disrespectful." eunhyuk said and looked at fishy.


"what? I'm not going to say something like that. I changed too you know." he said and sat on the couch.


~an hour later~


Eun: yeoboseyo
???: LEE HYUKJAE!!
Eun: e-eomma?
Lee: your in big trouble lee hyukjae.
Eun: eomma what do you mean?
Lee: just wait until I get there!


He didn't know what she was talking about. He was confused at why she said that he was in trouble, even though he never did anything wrong.


"well, what did your mother say?" they asked him. Crowding around him.


"she told me that I was in trouble . . . I really don't know what she means . . . I mean I've been here for two months already and she's gonna tell that I'm in trouble." 


*beep beep beep*


"OMO their here. Places everybody places." he yelled at them.


Everybody went to their places and eunhyuk went outside with leeteuk to greet them.


"eomma! Appa! It's good to see you. How was yo- AHHH, apeu ou!" Mrs. Lee pulled on her son's ear and dragged him in the house.


"eomma apeu ou!" he said and rubbed his red ear.


"YAY!! your . . . So . . . Stupid." she hit eunhyuk with her purse. Mr. Lee pulled his wife away from eunhyuk. She broke down into tears. Mr. Lee hugged his wife.


"why~ eunhyuk why~ . . . Why did you have be like that?" she said in between sobs.


"e-eomma what are you talking about? What did I do?" he said an kneeled down in front of her.


"the only reason why we sent you here is because you had to change your behavior and your attitude!"


"but I haven't done anything wrong these past two months."


"what are you saying? You never changed. Your still seeing and flirting with the girls here. We should have gone with the arrange marriage thing instead. God we're so stupid." she yelled.


Eunhyuk was surprised at what his mother just said to him -more like yelled at him. 


"wait so you guys had to choose between the country side plan or the arrange marriage plan?"


"oh I kind of went to far didn't I." she said.


"wow I can't believe it. You guys went through all of this just because you wanted me to change my behavior? First off I'm happy yet mad that you guys did that. Happy because I'm here at the country side but mad because you guys had a plan B up your selves."


"yet you still didn't change. Thats it, we are going with plan B. Eunhyuk lets go, you to boys!" she walked out of the house and went to the car. Mr. Lee sighed and patted his son on the back.


"appa, is she really going to let me be in an arrange marriage?"


"it depends if you change or if you didn't. Your mom went over board when a girl picked up your phone." he laughed.


Eunhyuk eyes widen, "wait wait wait, let me get this straight. You guys thought that I was flirting with the girls here and decided to come down here to take me away?" Mr. Lee nodded.


"that's insane! I'm not flirting with any girls here. And that girl that picked up the call was my friend hyoyeonnie who happens to be living across the street from us." he yelled in frustration.


"well your mother got the wrong idea. Let me go talk to her then." Mr. Lee said and walked out of the house.


----------------------------------------


"OMO who put a car here?" so min asked as the crowd of people crowded the car.


"so min-ah, is this yours?" an old lady asked.


"a-anyio that's not mine." 


Then Mrs. Lee came out of the house and found everybody around the car.


"yay that's my car now move." she yelled at them.


"OMO OMO OMO!! YAY who are you yell at us. You Spoiled little brat." the old lady yelled back at her.


"that car right there is mine. So you either move or I'll have to move you instead." she smirked.


"hey that's not a way to talk to the elderly like that. Where are your manners?" so min stepped up from the crowd.


"I don't care now move." she pushed the people away from her car. Then so min pulled her arm away and turned her back around.


"why are you being rude for? Apologize to them now."


"who are you? Are you the boss of this vineyard? Oh wait Your not because my father owns this vineyard. now let go." she yelled back at so min. She pushed so min and so min fell on the ground.


"EOMMA!!!" the siblings yelled out. So min got up and pushed Mrs. Lee down.


"just because your rich and spoiled, doesn't mean you can get or do whatever you want." she yelled back.


Then Mr. Lee came out with the boys. Mrs. Lee got up to attack so min but hyoyeon pushed her mom away and she got attacked instead. Hyoyeon felt her face and it was bleeding. There was three scratch marks on her face.


----------------------------------------


"it's going to hurt a bit." he said to her.


"Ow apeu ou! Yay do it slowly and lightly." she said.


Eunhyuk picked up the cotton with chemical on it and slowly dap it on hyoyeon's face and clean the blood off.


"I'm sorry hyukjae, I should've listen to you first before doing anything." Mrs. Lee said feeling guilty at what she did.


"you shouldn't apologize to me, you should apologize to hyoyeon for scratching her."


Mrs. Lee faced hyoyeon and apologize. Hyoyeon accepted the apology and told her to also apologize to the elderly and her mother. After Mrs. Lee apologize to almost everybody in the vineyard, they went back to their car and got ready to go back home.


"appa why cant you stay?" 


"appa has work to finish. I'm sorry son but maybe next time ok."


"ne araso. Bye appa, eomma. Saranghaeyo." eunhyuk did a heart sign to his parents and the drove off.