chapter one

vineyard love

~supa club~

Music playing loudly. Many people dancing on the dance floor. There in a booth are 9 guys drinking and having fun together. Eunhyuk and Donghae goes to the bar to order more drinks. Then came a couple of ladies, who sat down next to them.

"hey for 45 dollars, I could get their numbers in an instant." eunhyuk said to his best friend donghae.

"ok and they have to pay for the drinks"

"ok watch and learn my friend, watch and learn."

Eunhyuk walks over to the ladies and starts talking to them. Donghae on the other hand, watched closely at his best friend. He saw themlaughing at a joke he had just told them. Donghae knew that he had lost the bet. Eunhyuk came back with a white napkin. A smile crept on his face and he looked at donghae who is frowning, showing him the napkin with the ladies numbers on it.

"pay up." he said and grabbed donghae's money from his hand. Donghae paid for the drinks and they went back to their group. Suddenly, His phone rang and he picked up.

Caller ID: Eomma

" yeoboseyo." he spoke loudly

"hyukjae-ah, where are you?"

"can't you tell, I'm at the club." he gave  her an annoyance tone.

"LEE HYUKJAE GET YOUR...." he hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket. Then again his phone rang again but he didnt bother to pick up, since he knows it's his mother calling.

~Lee's Residences~

Hyukjae's mother kept on calling her son but he never picked up. she sighed in frustration. Hyukjae's father sat there watching his wife pace back anf forth.

"hon, just hang up. he's not going to pick up."

"but honey he can't keep doing the same thing everyday."

"he's 22 years old now,"

"I know but I'm worried about him."

"to make you happy why don't we make a plan for him."

"what are you talking about honey?" she asked and he told her what the plan was and she nodded in agreement. Hyukjae's father called their driver to fetch him and bring him back home.

~club~

Eunhyuk is sitting in the booth with his friends until they saw a guy in a black suit with a hat on, stopped in front of their booth. "lee hyukjae please come with me sir."

"boom hyung,please dont do this to me. just tell them im staying at donghae's tonight" he said and continued to drink.

"boys will you excuse us for a moment."

"oh umm ok, we'll be at the bar eunhyuk-ah." leeteuk the oldest in the group said.

"wait guys you can't leave me with him G-Guys! *sigh* ok hyung speak." eunhyuk said. Boom told him that his parents has a surprise for him waiting at home. Eunhyuk agreed to go home with boom. he told the guys that he will leave early. They got in the car and boom drove him home.

~Lee's Residences~

they arrived home and eunhyuk ran in the house to find his parents in the living room. They looked up ateunhyuk and they motion him to sit down.

"what's happening?" he asked.

"well how should we put this... son, your going to live with your grandpa in the country side."

~eunhyuk pov~

I'm going where?!? Did I hear wrong? I'm going to live in the country side with harabeoji?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!! This can't be happening to me. I dont know what's going to happen to me when I'm there. I got up and to my room. I shut the door -more like i slammed the door- and i jumpped flat on my bed. I suddenly drifted off to sleep.

~end of pov~

 

~vineyard~

~hyoyeon pov~

I was walking back home from the field but then i heard Mr. Lee calling my name.

"oh annyong haseyo aghjssi"

"annyong hyoyeon, can you help me clean my house please."

"is something special happening?"

"ah yes my grandson is coming tomorrow."

"oh ok I'll help you."

"oh thank you hyoyeon."

After we got done, I walked back home. It was getting dark, so i went out to the forest. I walked deep in the forest and found my favorite spot. The cliff. The cliff is above a river but it's not tall  so it's not dangerous if you jump off. I took out my ipod and started dancing to my favorite song. After a couple of minutes, i walked back home to get a good night sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day at the vineyard.

~end of pov~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey how was the fist chapter?

did you like it?

please comment and subscribe!!! THANK YOU!!!