Welcome to the Family

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                “Blood pressure?”

                “120 over 80”

                “Heart beat?”

                “Normal”

                HyeMin opens her eyes slowly... making out the surrounding... it felt cold. She felt her strength gathering as she turned her head sideways meeting the doctor and a nurse.

                “Oh, you’re awake!” The nurse smiled “How are you HyeMin-ssi?”

                “Where’s my baby?” HyeMin asked.

                “Your child will be delivered in a while, ma’am” The nurse said. HyeMin sat up straight, back leans on the head board, there she saw ChunAe sleeping by her side.

                Somehow... that reminds her of Yesung who slept at her room a year before. She smiled at the scene where she finds him sleeping at her room... and his awkward position. HyeMin wondered... will that ever happen again? ChunAe stirred and got up, she rubbed her eye.

                “Oh, Min-ah... you’re awake” ChunAe smiled and hugged HyeMin. “Congratulations on having a baby boy”

                “How’s my baby?” HyeMin asked, anxiously. ChunAe hesitated and smiled.

                “Don’t worry, he’s fine” ChunAe said.

                Just then the door opened, HyeMin smiled at the small bundle being brought to her. HyeMin was too engrossed to her child that she didn’t pay attention to the person carrying it. All she wants is to touch her baby... feel him... to give him some love.

                The small bundle was closing in, she smiled and tears formed in her eyes as she saw the baby’s head until the baby was near her. She reached out her hands and the baby was given to her.

                Her tears flowed as she saw the baby’s face... She hugged the baby tightly. She was busy feeling her child than to mind everything going on around her.

                “You’re so beautiful...” HyeMin said as she took a good look on her child’s face.

                “I know” A voice said that made gave her quite a shock. HyeMin looked up.

                “Y-y-Yes-s-sung?” HyeMin’s voice quivered.

                “I guess I have to leave” ChunAe said softly and heads out of the room, leaving the couple.

                “Hi shorty” Yesung grinned. HyeMin’s heart skipped a beat...

                His smile...

                His precious smile...

                A tear dropped...

                She felt a thumb brushed on her cheek... wiping the tear away... she feels his intoxicating scent... and soft warm lips on hers.

                Is this real?

                She felt more tears rolls... As her heart fills with joy and pain. Yesung broke the kiss and looked into her eyes... those dark brown orbs... were the same as what she’d seen before.

                “I missed you” Yesung said and pouted. She felt her heart raced faster and she was afraid that it would come to a stop.

                “Is this real...” HyeMin said softly. “Is this a dream?”

                “Ani~~~” Yesung said and sat on her side. “Though it really pained me when you left me”

                “M-mianhe...” HyeMin said softly and stares at the child.

                “But being the mother of my son makes up for it” Yesung said. HyeMin looked up and saw him smiling with tears in his eyes. “You know when I first saw him... it hurts... because I was not there during the time that you need me as your husband. That you have to endure all of this alone...”

                “But... I have to...” HyeMin said softly.

                “But I know you don’t want to” Yesung said. “I thought I was going to die when I found out you submitted the contract to the court and left”

                “I’m sorry...” HyeMin said. “I don’t know what to do anymore”

                “It doesn’t matter now... what matters most is that you’re safe, our son’s safe and we’re together now...” Yesung said.

                “You’re... you’re not mad?” HyeMin asked.

                “I was... but how could I? You’re the mother of my first child. My heart gets thiiiiiisss big as I see you with our son” Yesung stretched his hands as far as he could and gives her a toothy grin. He looked at the child who cuddles closer to HyeMin.

                “Here” HyeMin gave the baby to Yesung who carefully holds him.

                “Anyeong, baby...” Yesung smiled. “Do you know I’m our appa? But you must be wondering why I’m not there when you’re still inside your umma, that’s because Appa is here (pouts). Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you~~~ I’ll let you play with my Ddang babies, I’ll let you see Appa’s performances on stage, and teach you more of Appa’s artful voice... we’ll go to parks when Appa has time and Appa will play with you~~~” Yesung placed a small kiss on the cheek. “Omo~~~ YOU’RE HANDSOME LIKE APPA! You have my chubby cheeks! My lips, my nose, and... YOU HAVE HAIR!!! MY HAIR!!!” Yesung said proudly at a calm-sleeping baby.

                “Of course he has hair... duhhh” HyeMin frowned.

                “Yeap! And pretty much everything is from me!” Yesung smiled widely. “I wonder if he’s going to have small hands too” HyeMin smiled at the sight.

                “UWWWAAAAAA~~~~” The baby screeched.

                “OMO~ How do you make it stop?!” Yesung widened his eyes as the baby was crying and turning red.

                “It’s a ‘he’ not an ‘it’... give him to me” HyeMin said and takes over the baby. Yesung watched his wife and son. “There, there... don’t worry, you won’t have small hands like Appa” HyeMin said softly. Yesung just pouted.

                “I think he’s hungry” Yesung said.

                “Neh” HyeMin said softly and lowers her gown, Yesung’s eyes widened.

                “W-what are you doing?!” Yesung asked frantically, going red as she cuddles the baby closer to her chest, she looked at him plainly.

                “I’m going to feed him of course” HyeMin said. “Aigo... I’m not sure if he knows how to though...” HyeMin said softly while Yesung was still in his seat, frozen.

                “N-neh” Yesung said, but he continues to stare.               

                “Oh! He’s eating!” HyeMin said in excitement. “What’s up with you?” She turned to Yesung who was looking at them, but he’s pale.

                “Uhhh...” Yesung lowers his eyes to the chest area and blushed even more. “EEheeeheeeheeehee” HyeMin glared at him.

                “ert” HyeMin spats and Yesung grinned and scratched his head. Just then, the door bursts open...

                “HYUNG!!! AND HYUNG SOO-NIM---” DongHae opened the door followed by Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. DongHae froze in mid-air as he realized what HyeMin was doing. “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! *covers both eyes with hands* I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING!!!” DongHae runs wildly back and bumps on Eunhyuks and Ryeowook that caused them to fall out of the room with:

                “OWWW!”

                “OOOOMMMFFF!”

                “AUUGGHHH—“

                “Aigo... when is that kid going to learn to knock...” Yesung sighed and looked at HyeMin and his son. It was quite a time after HyeMin feeds the baby. She looked at Yesung.

                “So... what are we going to name him?” HyeMin asked softly. Yesung was about to answer when--

                “HyeJong!!!” DongHae said.

                “Ani~ JongMin!” SungMin said. “Because it has a ‘min’ on the last”

                “Aish you... it’s going to be them who will decide” Siwon said.

                “HyeWoon!!!” Eunhyuk said. Then it bacme rowdy when...

                “YAH!!! SHUT UP!” Heechul glared “The baby’s sleeping!”

                “Ooops... sorry” Ryeowook said meekly.

                “That’s why... name him JungSoo, he’ll become one of the top 1 idol on the next generation!” Leeteuk said and the people just gave him blank expressions. “It’s true!”

                “Eh... you’re old” ShinDong said that Leeteuk grabbed his chest.

*stab*

                “Neh... don’t let the baby near the phaedophile” Kyuhyun smirked.

*double stab*

                “I think the perfect name would be... HyeSung” Yesung said. “It has Hye for HyeMin and most of all... it has YESUNG in it” Yesung pointed out and nods.

                “Then HyeSung it is...” HyeMin smiled. “Welcome to the family nae HyeSung!!!”

                “YEEEEEEYYYY~~~ CHUKA HAMNIDAAAAA~~~” The boys greet and cheered.

                “We’re going to be one happy family!” Eunhyuk yelled.

                “SUPER JUNIOR HAS A JUNIOR WEEEEE~~~” Donghae yelled.

                “YES~~ I’M THE GOD FATHER!!!” Heechul yelled out of the blue.

                “EHHHHH???????????????????” The boys just stared at him. “NEVER IN YOUR DREAMS!!!”

                

AiMei: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! I was having a hard time to log in the site... I dunno why. Good thing the stories are here though... kekekekke~~~~ Any whoo~~~ the next chapter will be the last one. Because I have another one in mind...

Any one up for a MYSTERY FIC???