Pre Wedding event

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                It was the wedding day, everyone boarded towards Jeju Island the first thing in the morning. Preparations were done hastily by the staff and the event organizers. People are moving everywhere to make sure everything is okay. The Lee house hold rented the whole convention area plus the room in it for 7 days to let guests stay for the night.

                Friends and Families came and checked in to the rooms assigned for them. The super juniors as well, but they were given a whole pent house to enjoy. Servants were also there to cater to the needs of the boys.

                “Yah, hyung...” Kyuhyun called Yesung who was in his sweat shirt and loose pants.

                “Neh?” Yesung turned to the boys in front of him. The boys were perfectly standing in front of him with sentimental expression.

                “We never thought this day would come” Ryeowook started “Hyung’s getting married”

                “I hope you will be happy for the rest of you life together with her!” The boys chorused as they made a 90 degree bow in front of him. Yesung’s heart softened at the sight.

                “What ever happens, we’ll always be there for you” Siwon smiled, showing his dimples.

                “We hope you will have a prosperous life!” Shindong said.

                “Aww...” Yesung pouted. It was then; kibum came out bringing a large box covered in silver wrapper with red ribbon attaché to it.

                “Best wishes, hyung” Kibum smiled. Yesung was surprised to see him.

                “Kibummie!” Yesung went towards Kibum and gave him a hug.

                “I was really surprised when I found out” Kibum said. “Wow... you really are getting married”

                “Neh, thanks” Yesung said and hugged him once more, but this time, the boys joined in.

                “GROUP HUUUGGGGG!!!!” Donghae yelled and the boys cheered sending noise all over the house. Yesung was really happy to see Kibum, but he wished they are complete though.

                DING DONG!

                “Aish, moment breaker” Heechul rolled his eyes.

                “I’ll get it” Eunhyuk said. The boys stood there, looking at the front door. As soon as EunHyuk opens the door, 3 familiar figures came in without asking to.

                “SURPRISEEEE!!!” Voices cheered that stunned the boys in front of them.

                “Yah! What’s with that face?! Aren’t you happy to see us?” Kangin roared with his deep rough voice.

                “Neh, yah hyung! Best wishes!” Henry and Zhoumi bowed to the people in front of them. Everyone was shocked... Yesung gave his widest smile and welcome the new comers.

                “GROUP HUG AGAAAAIIIINNN!!!!” Donghae yelled and the boys literally squashed Yesung in the middle. Kangin and the others making raucous noise, cheering for their reunion.

                “Yah! I can’t breathe!!!” Yesung gasped for air, Kangin was hanging on him.

                “Yah! Kangin, don’t kill him on his wedding day!” Heechul called, laughing.

                “Thanks for coming!” Yesung gasped as he massaged his chest. “It’s nice to see you guys...”

                “Like a reunion, right?” Kangin smiled, but it faltered. The guys looked at Henry and ZhouMi, expecting something.

                “Hyung... he’s not coming” Zhoumi said softly. Heechul just scoffed.

                “Of course he’s not coming, he’s busy” Heechul defended Hankyung but there’s a tint of sarcasm in his voice. It made the situation more awkward.

                “So! *clears throat* who’s the unlucky—I mean lucky girl?” Kangin joked and brought the mood up. The boys forced out a laugh to lighten the mood. Just then, EunHyuk taps donghae’s back that made him tumble forward.

                “Hae! You’re it!” EunHyuk ran away leaving Donghae staring at loss. He looked sideways and found Ryeowook.

                “You’re it!” DongHae tapped Ryeowook who pouted. And for that, every members starts to run around the house like crazy, avoiding the ‘it’ guy.

                Meanwhile, HyeMin together with her close friends were in another pent house, getting ready for the wedding and some photo shoot. Park Chun Ae, Shin Cha Dae and Lim AiShi are her closest friends. They were giggling their heads off while looking at their friend getting married. Cha Dae and AiShi are 6 years younger than her. Chun Ae is just a year younger and she’s the bridesmaid for the wedding.

                “Yah, you still didn’t say who your husband to be is” Chun Ae said as she was having her hair done.

                “You’re going to find out soon” HyeMin smiled at him.

                “Omo~~~ I still can’t believe you’re getting married, unnie” Cha Dae said.

                “Neh,” AiShi agreed. HyeMin just flashed a smile at them. Her hair was done, it was tied carefully into a semi-bun with large glittering flowers on it.

                “Yah, you looked beautiful!” Chun Ae complimented. HyeMin just looked in front of the mirror with a sullen face. The girls noticed your sad eyes.

                “It’s your wedding day... be happy” AiShi said softly while touching your shoulder blade. “This even is every little girl’s dream... to grow up and marry”

                “Marry someone I don’t even love” HyeMin said and a tear dropped from the corner of her eyes. The staff went quiet and just let her be.

                “You still don’t forget about MingWon...” Chun Ae said looking down.

                “How can I?” HyeMin said and wiped her eyes.

                “Past is past... you have to let him go... he’s gone now.” Cha Dae said. “Why don’t you focus your attention on your husband? You’ll learn to love him”

                HyeMin just shook her head, and then looked at the pretty figure in front of the mirror. She was gracefully beautiful. Even she was surprise that she’d get this beautiful... but to her it’s a shame to let that beauty to be owned by someone who does not owns her heart.

                ‘A beauty in vain...’ HyeMin dropped another tear... though saying goodbye to her single life.

 

AiMei: Awwww I'm sorry for letting you through this 

HyeMin: Who the hell are you?!

AiMei: Hmmm let's say I'm your fate writer

HyeMin fate writer... you mean it's your fault why I end up like this?!

AiMei: Sure... you can say that

HyeMin: Yahhhh!!!! Change my fate! *strangles AiMei

AiMei: Sorry no can do, I can't let the readers down.*runs away*

HyeMin: Yahh!!! get back here!!!

 

(A/N: I though I was going to die there... COmments are lovvveeedd!!!)