Randomness

We got REALLY married!!!

 

            DongHae stared intently at Heechul... it is a serious battle between the child and the diva. Heechul twitched his eye, looking intently with perseverance in his eyes at DongHae who has his doe eyes narrowed at his hyung... then...

            “KA-WI-BA-WI-BO!” Heechul’s hand revealed a scissor and DongHae has paper.

            “Heh... you lose” Heechul smirked, DongHae looked at his palm and pouted.

            “But hyung... I really want bibimbap” DongHae said.

            “Sorry, no can do” Heechul said “I want meat!”

            They boys and the girls went to do their part for the cooking... but the ones who are prohibited to cook are KYUHYUN, Leeteuk, EunHyuk, DongHae, ShinDong, Heechul and ChaeYoung. They were hauled onto the poolside to play. They’re going o have an out door dinner... of course all of them wears swimming attire (Not the usual swimming suits such as trunks and bathing suits, simple shirt and shorts can do).

            “Aish chinja... why can’t I help you?!” ChaeYoung asked, while splashing water with her toes. HyeMin looked at her. “I can be a better cook too!”

            “You have a cooking level the same with Kyu, so we’re not letting you in this one!” HyeMin said and ChunAe laughed. ChaeYoung looked pissed.

            “Yah! Who is this Kyu anyway?” ChaeYoung yelled.

 Just then she felt someone sat beside her. She turned and saw a black semi-curled hair, having sharp eyes, straight nose, thick brows, and plumpy lips. She glared at him but when Kyuhyun stared at her... ChaeYoung could feel an evil aura around him that creeped her.

“M-MwoYa” ChaeYoung stuttered and the non-cooking boys laughed.

            “Noona... I’m Kyuhyun...” Kyuhyun said in his mysterious smooth voice.

            “C-Chinja?” ChaeYoung said nervously... Heechul laughed vivdly and earned a glare from ChaeYoung.

            “WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH chinja?! You’re scared at our magnae?! WAHAHAHAHHAHA” Heechul seemedto find this hilarious.

            “Noona...” Kyuhyun started that electrified ChaeYoung... not like fangirling, but more like because he seemed to be like a ghost.

            “E-Eh?” ChaeYoungg asked her left eye twitching.

            “Do you know...” Kyuhyun started and continued to stare at her without blinking. “How to play starcraft?”

            WTH O.O

            ChaeYoung frowned at him.

            “Kyu... you know girls don’t play star craft” Heechul said from the other side of the pool. “It’s complicated for them to understand it” ChaeYoung turned to Heechul and smirked.

            “Ahh is that so?” ChaeYoung said, then turned at Kyuhyun. “What do you usually use? Zerg? Protoss? Terran? I’m more of a Terran.. giving me the mid points of each race” Kyuhyun looked at her in disbelief.

            “You’re playing star craft?!” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Neh, since I was 15” ChaeYoung laughed. “I really liked the expansion set... I almost accomplish all of the campaigns, but I stopped playing since I started college” ChaeYoung smirked at a shocked Heechul.

            “Come on, noona, let’s play!” Kyuhyun said and went running towards the house to get his laptop.

            “Looks like she’s playing it” Leeteuk teased Heechul. Just then, Kyuhyun came back with 2 laptops.

            “Come on noona! Let’s play!” Kyuhyun said and for the first time, he acted like a kid wih a wide grin on his face just then, Heechul barges in.

            “Yah, you and me... duel” Heechul pointed at ChaeYoung.

            “Psh” ChaeYoung smiled. “You’re on!” Kyuhyun just looked at Heechul, dumbfounded.

            “Don’t worry Kyu... you’re going to watch a match of your life!” Heechul said and with that Kyuhyun got his excitement back.

            Meanwhile...

            “Yah! Cut it, cut it~~~” Ryeowook yelled at SungMin.

            “Is this meant to be cut?” SungMin asked innocently while holding a cucumber. “I thought it goes in whole”

            “Ani~~~” Ryeowook whined. “You need to chop it and skew it~!” SungMin laughed.

            “Where did you learn putting the Cucumbers whole from?” HeeJin asked.

            “Ahehehe, from DongHae” SungMin said.

            “That’s it~~~” Ryeowook narrowed his eyes at SungMin. “Onto the non-cookers you go~~~shoo!” SungMin shrugged and went towards the poolside, ChunAe laughed.

            “Is this some elimination round?” ChunAe asked. Now she said it...

            Ryeowook and ChunAe send each other some electrifying gaze... the cooking championship has began!

            “Aigo~~~” HyeMin said as she watched Ryeowook using his ‘Umma” skills to cook, meanwhile ChunAe went for the usual cook.

            “Yah, what do we have here?” Leeteuk asked watching the two being competent.

            “Ryeowookie versus Chunnie” Heejin said. Immediately, together with Yesung he picked several potatoes from the near griller and used it like a mic.

            “Good evening viewers! Were now helding a cooking competition!” Leeteuk said and waits for YEsung to speak but he didn’t. “Yah, what’s wrong with you... you’re supposed to assist me” Yesung looked at Leeteuk.

            “Oh...” Yesung said.

            “NG NG!!!” Eunhyuk called.

            “Ja... hana dul cet... Anyeong Haseo my name’s Leeteuk and together with me...”

            “Yesung imnida”! Yesung said brightly.

            “Tonight we’re helding a competition between Super Junior Umma-nim and... (goes over to Heejin) What’s the name of your group?” Leeteuk asked

            “Uhh” heeJin thought.

            “The ahjummas!!!” Heechul called though he is concentrating on his game.

            “What? No!” Heejin said but it was too late.

            “We shall now see who’s the best cook!” Leeteuk said. “The Umma-nim or the Ahjumma-nim!!!” 

AiMei: For the readers who find this chappie a bit boring... I do apologize. Please excuse me... I'm in the period of having some writer's block... Don't Worry, Tomorrow I 'll post something fun!!! :D