Decision that requires time

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                “So... what are we up to?” HyeMin asked in the large van. ChunAe was with them since she’s living close by the suju dorm.

                The boys shuts their mouths and think. SungMin, who was driving narrowed his eyes on the road, as though he was focussing on something.

                “BEACH!” DongHae suddenly yelled.

                “Why beach?” Ryeowook asked.

                “I got to see fishes!!!” DongHae said.

                “Aish... I’ll get sun-tanned... I need to take care of my skin” Heechul said.

                “Uhmmm pool?” EunHyuk said. “Anywhere with water!”

                “Forest” The boys turned to Siwon. “It’s nice and it has fresh air”

                “You’re not taking us to the mountain and baptize us... would you?” Heechul said narrowing his eyes and Siwon just smiled.

                “Yah... let the winner decide” Leeteuk said, all gazes turned to HyeMin who looked at ChunAe.

                “What do you think?” HyeMin asked.

                “Yah... you’re the one to decide” ChunAe said and HyeMin went silent.

                “You remember the time we went to YangSoori?” HyeMin said.

                “Ani~~ please not that place” ChunAe said.

                “Ah... that place is big! It can hold up to 20 people!” HyeMin said. “It has pool, griller, 2 storey house 4 king sized bedrooms, and it’s located in a secluded area... means no paparazzi”

                HyeMin’s condition was very nice that the boys raucously agreed to it.

                “Aigoo~~~” ChunAe had no choice.

                “Can I invite a few girls?” HyeMin asked... the boys exchanged looks of delights.

                “SUUUUUUUURRRREEE~~~~~” The boys said. ChunAe and HyeMin just shook their heads,

...

...

                It was settled for the next day. Since the boys asked 3 days vacation, they were permitted by the agency... since the upcoming Asian concert is coming. The boys hurriedly packed their clothes and things to bring. Some had gone to buy snacks and food supplies.

                HyeMin have to go back to the manse together with Yesung so that they’ll have their mini celebration as a whole family. As soon as they arrived home, HyeMin hugged her grandmother first, then her parents.

                “Oh... my word... I’m so glad you have won the competition” Grandma sSookJoo said.

                “I owe it to the superjunior boys” HyeMin said and smiled at Yesung.

                “Ah... of course” Grandma SookJoo said. “He’s your husband. When will be the international ballet competition be held?”

                “Somewhere in December” HyeMin said.

                “Ah... I still have a long time to wait” Halmeoni said. “Before I could see a young one from both of you” HyeMin just looked at her with O.O eyes.

                “Eomma, come on, let’s eat” Mr. Lee called. They settled in their place when...

                “Sorry I’m late” A voice rang on the entrance of the room. All of them looked to the new comer.

                “MingWon! Glad to see you my dear! Come and have a seat and we shall celebrate HyeMin’s victory” Mrs. Lee said. Almira Lee was really in favour of MingWon.

                “Gomawoyo, eomonin” MingWon said and sat in front of HyeMin. “Congratulations, Minmin”

                “Gamsahamnida” HyeMin just nods at him. He looked at her with loving eyes.

                After eating, Yesung was being called by his manager on his phone. HyeMin went to the veranda to watch the night. She was in deep thought... about the future. Somehow... she’s doubting. What she doubted? She doesn’t even know what. She just felt it.

                “MinMin...” A voice called and HyeMin turned back.

                “Won” HyeMin said stiffly and averted her gaze towards the sky. “Why are you still here?”

                “I missed you” MingWon said solemnly. “I watched you perform tonight and you’re still fabulous as always”

                “Thank you...” HyeMin said.

                “There’s still time” MingWon said. HyeMin looked at him. “If you want to get out of this craziness... come with me...”

                It seemed the world had stopped. HyeMin looked at MingWon... he had tears in his eyes... pleading for her... Those words... were the exact thing she wanted to hear since. Her heart ached for yearning. HyeMin knew she still has her feelings for him... as much as she wanted him, but her pride blocks her.

                “Minmin... what I’m going to give you is freedom... freedom from all of this” MingWon said as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

                Freedom... she always wanted it. But what about the contract? And on top of that... what about Yesung?

                “i don’t know...” HyeMin found herself amidst everything that has been concealed. “I just don’t know...”

                “Dearest...” MingWon said. “I’ll be waiting for an answer”

                 MingWon left... he just offered her something what she desires most... and freedom it is. HyeMin sighed... feeling the evening chills, she decided to turn in. On her way towards the entrance, she stopped on her tracks as she came face to face with Yesung... he was looking down.

                “You surprised me” HyeMin said, feeling uneasy... had he heard what MingWon said?

                “Sorry...” YEsung said. “I guess you have to sleep now”

                Yesung let her pass through... but as soon as HyeMin was a few steps from her...

                “HyeMin-ah...” Yesung called. HyeMin turned... Yesung was still looking the other way, he placed his hands on his pockets. He turned to her with the saddest eyes she ever seen.

                “Will you stay even if MingWon wants you to get away with him?” Yesung asked, HyeMin froze at her position. “Will you stay... even if... the contract’s done?”

                HyeMin couldn’t answer it... she’s confused. Yesung realized she was not going to answer, he went onwards his bedroom. HyeMin went to hers too. But after hours of tossing and turning... HyeMin couldn’t sleep. The vision of Yesung always pops into her mind. He is her husband afterall... HyeMin decided to get herself a cup of water.

                She went out her bedroom... but curiosity, she looked at the other door. She went towards it and pressed her ear on the door, hoping to hear Yesung sleeping. But she almost tumbled when the door opened. HyeMin looked inside... Yesung was sleeping.

                HyeMin went towards his bedside and observed him.

                “I don’t know...” HyeMin whispered. “All I know is that... you’re here... I’m here” HyeMin’s eyes teared up.

                HyeMin snuggled on his side. It seemed that she just can’t sleep without him since she gets used to it in the boys’ dorm. HyeMin could feel his warm breath tickling her face. She looked up at him... her finger reached his lower lip... tracing it with gentle touches. After that... she inhaled his scent... his loving scent and carefully placed a hand on his chest.

                She wants to feel it...

                His heart beat...

 

AiMei: Anyeomg readers!!! Been busy lately... Mianhe for the late updates T-T. I was wondering if HyeMin would choose Yesung over Mingwon... any comments guys? hehe hope I touched your hearts with this chappy! BTW I want to say...

WELCOME BACK KIM YOUNGWOON (KANGIN) TO SUPER JUNIOR!!! 

He came back yesterday, I was really happy that I was thinking a fic for him hahahaha too fast? XD 

PROMI53 TO 13EL1EVE!  Even though I just turned an ELF a few months ago... but I can feel the pains and joys of these boys... SUJU HWAITING!!! :D

BTW, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! :D