Meeting the Lee family

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Jung Dong Woon was walking along the hallways of the manse. He was twirling a bunch of keys on hand... he thought maybe their captive is already awake at this moment. He’s expecting a surprised reaction from the boy, so he’s well prepared. He’s sure that the boy will ask questions from him or maybe act violently. Afterall, he was taken against his will.

                The sun approaches and tickles Yesung’s face. Yesung got annoyed by the heat and pulled his covers up. Surprisingly, he just jerked himself to wake up. He yawns, stretches, and rubs his chinky eye with his fore finger.

                “Wookie... what time is it?” Yesung asked.

                But then, there was no reply, he looked sideways and there was no bed there... just an empty space and a wide white door where there is a veranda outside. Yesung looked at his surroundings... it was completely different. He frowned and rubbed his eyes more just to see if he’s not dreaming. Just then, the door to his left opened.

                “Ah, Kim-ssi” It was an oldman, wearing a tuxedo plus eyeglass. “You’re awake”

                “Who are you?” Yesung said straight forwardly, without showing any greetings. The old man was surprised by his actions.

                “Ah... I’m the butler in this place, Jung Dong Woon” The old man said, flustered.

                “Ahh” Yesung said, looking in the ceiling while nodding.

                “Kim-ssi, you need to take your bath... the servants have prepared your bath then you will be meeting the mistress of this house” Dong Woon said with a slight bow.

                “Araso” Yesung said without asking why he was there.

                The old man was wondering why the young man didn’t ask him why he was there and just gives him instructions. Yesung was walking towards him and stopped by his side. The old man gets himself ready if in case Yesung will attack him. But then Yesung just stand beside him, staring on the wall.

                “Where is the bathroom?” Yesung asked. The old man nearly had a nervous break down because of this kid.

                “Uh-it’s on the next room” Dong Woon gestured. As soon as Yesung gets in the bathroom, the old man massaged his chest and shook his head. He could not believe this kid... he’s unpredictable!

                A woman in her late forty’s was sitting in a luxurious sofa, enjoying tea together with her husband and mother in law. The living room was wide enough for one gathering. The people were chatting with each other with such modesty and formality.

                “How does the young man look like?” The old woman asked.

                “He does resemble his grandfather, Kim Jong Soo.” The woman said. “But his features taken after his mother’s side”

                “I see” The old woman said gladly. “Do you think Min Hye would like him?” The old woman asked. The younger woman looked at her husband and hesitates.

                “Min Hye has other qualities she looks in a man” The younger woman said.

                “Then let’s make them closer with each other, don’t you agree, Jo Yun?” The old woman asks his son.

                “Yeh, that’s what you made to me and Almira too” Jo Yun said. Just then, the butler, Dong Woon came in view.

                “Madame, the young Kim Jong Woon has arrived.” DongWoon said and Yesung came into view wearing casual attire.

                “Ah, my dear man” The old woman called. “Come and have a seat in front of me.” Yesung went straight and bowed to them. Then they waited for Yesung to speak up, but he didn’t.

                “Aren’t you going to ask why you are here?” Jo Yun asked.

                “I haven’t thought of that” Yesung said. “What am I doing here anyway?” The old woman laughed at him in delight.

                “My, you know how to stay calm in situation like this” The old woman said.

                “Uhm, pardon me, Halmeoni (grandmother), but... what is your name?” Yesung asked.

                “Oh, where are my manners... My name is Lee Sook Joo” The old woman said. “And my company is my son Lee Jo Yun and his wife, Lee AlMira. They are the ones who took you here”

                “I was kidnapped?” Yesung asked, his usual small eyes grew wide. Then it got small again and looked to every corner of the house. “Yah! Is this some kind of hidden camera?! I’m not buying this Heechul!” The three people were just looking at him, shocked at his behaviour.

                “This is not a hidden camera... this is real” A female voice sounded on the entrance of the room. She was at least 157 cm in height and has a pronounced body figure. She was wearing a blue dress and a Pointe shoes.

                “Who are you?” Yesung frowned at her.

 

(A/N: Lol Yesung is really unpredictable... So Hye Min shows up! what do you think is her character? stay tuned!! :))) Comments are loooveeeed)