Pondering on thoughts

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                No... this can’t be it...

                This will not be it...

                HyeMin opens her eyes... looking at the whiteness of the snow falling from the sky. HyeMin needs some clarification... she needs more than an answer...

                Yesung opens his eyes to see the other members pondering for more solution. Silence etched in every corner of the room... he needs more than an answer to satisfy his troubled mind. He can never let go of his wife... he does not want to give up on super junior... but the future waits on the decision...

                Time is running.

...

...

                “Here have some tea” ChunAe spoke softly.

                “Thanks” HyeMin said and took a sip, ChunAe surveys Hyemin.

                “You look terrible and pale” ChunAe said. HyeMin placed the cup down and looked at ChunAe.

                “I’m... anxious” HyeMin said. “This is so crazy..”

                “I know how you feel” ChunAe said and sat in front ofh HyeMin and takes a sip on her tea too. “It’s harder for you because he’s a celebrity... antis are really no joke”

                “How do you know?” HyeMin asked. “You and YoungWoon were an item before he became a celebrity”

                “I know... but the people who are against me are the ones we know... family and some relations.” ChunAe said.

                “What am I going to do, Chunnie?” HyeMin bits her lower lip.

                “Honestly... I don’t know” ChunAe said. “Not with angry mobs out there wanting to kill the out of you”

                “Yesung can’t just quit Super Junior... it’s his life!” HyeMin said.

                “He can’t quit on you either... you’re his life too” ChunAe said. “If there’s going to be a choice it’s him leaving super junior and go with you”

                “But that’ll ruin the entire group” HyeMin said. “When one member left... you can see how broken they become”

                “You mean you’re going to give up on him... that’s it?” ChunAe sneered.

                “No!” HyeMin said “Why should I?”

                “Good” ChunAe said and looks at her tea while HyeMin looks out of the window...

                Should I....

 

                “...Sung...”

                ....

                “Sung...”

                ...

                “YAH YESUNG!!!” Leeteuk growled on a sleeping figure on the table.

                “Mworago???” Yesng jerked himself awake and came face to face with Leeteuk.

                “The meeting’s over, let’s go home” Leeteuk said.

                “Wait.. I need to call HyeMin” Yesung said and dials her number. Leeteuk went on first to get on the van...

                The antis were cleared out already thanks to the police and some threats of arresting for not having permission to rally. Leeteuk gets on the van and looked at s, sleeping. It was a hard day for them and yet they could not think of any solution.

                They are running out of time...

                If this gets worse... then he has no choice. A leader has to think the best for s... even though it will kill his heart to do it. He has done it before... don’t you remember only 13 fans? He gave the word 13 + 2 super juniors just to keep them happy.

                13 + 2... not 15 super junior members.

                To others it may not seem so fair, but he has to do it... to keep Henry and ZhouMi around. Seriously, he loves s like his own family... not only like brothers but like his children. He won’t forgive himself if something happens to any of them... that’s why until now he’s still frustrated at himself for happening something to his 3 beloved dongsaengs.

                Yesung arrives at the van and Leeteuk closes his eyes slowly feeling Yesung’s presence beside him.

                “Sung... we need to talk” Leeteuk said. Yesung just stared at the seat. The other members jerked awake and look in their direction.

...

                HyeMin calls a cab and hurried to the dorm. When she arrived in there, there was no one home yet. So she just gets in as soon as she pressed the password. HyeMin entered and felt sick... she went to the nearest bathroom and pours her sickness out. She felt like her insides are lurchind and her stomach just wants to get out of its place.

                It was painful... damn painful. She pressed her eyes, hoping it’s not what she thinks. Not now... After putting out, she cleans the bathroom and went to the room she shares with Yesung. She looked around... and found pictures of him, his family and his friends...

                Will he let go of s... for me?

                She thought. The answer was unclear since the choices given were tough ones. What will she do?

                Just then, she hears the front door opens. She’s too tired to greet them, but nevertheless since she has manners, she sets out to greet them. The boys smiled at her and went to their individual rooms. Yesung gave a peck on her lips and pulls her into the room. He locked it.

                He kissed her lips softly while caressing her face. HyeMin slings her arms on his shoulder inviting the kiss more. Yesung’s hands travels down to her waist, pressing her closer to him. A moment later, she broke the kiss to breathe.

                “*huffs* Sung...?” HyeMin calls, Yesung kisses her forehead down to her nose and lips. All he wants now is her to be with him... he wants her... he doesn’t care about anything right now... he needs her.

                “I love HyeMin... I love you...” Yesung said before he kissed her fully on the lips, to her collar bone. “What ever happens, I will be by your side... always...” Yesung whispers as he kisses her neck. 

 

AiMei: O_o Ehm.... is this the right time for that? *clears throat* BTW... the story is nearing the end... maybe 5 or more chappies left? I'm not sure about it... it just runs into my mind ehehhee I CAN SEE FAITHFUL ELFS OUT THERE!!!! and you are one of them! I'm so happy to see people who supports SJ family ^^