Heart Beat

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                HyeMin continued walking out the dorm, letting her tears blind her. She kept on walking, not caring it hurt her feet already. She will continue to walk until she reached home... She kept on walking for hours and hours... until it was already dawn.

                Her heart hurts... it hurt even more than of last year. Looking at Yesung’s angry face seemed to scare her. HyeMin sobs as she keeps on hearing Yesung’s voice in her mind. It seemed that she has a recorder in her mind that kept on playing.

                “If you’re too tired with me, why didn’t you just go with him?!”

                “Tell him you want him back and get out of the life you hated? The life I am with you? I am one of the reasons of your prison, right?!”

                 “Sorry if I couldn’t give the life you expected.”

                 “You can leave if that’s what you want”

                Those sentences... kept on playing on her mind. It felt like glass being shattered in pieces... Hours passed until she reached home. It was past 3 in the morning... she knocked.

                “Who goes there?!” One of the guards asked. HyeMin showed her blotchy face at them, they immediately rushed to open the gate and go to her aid.

                “Lady HyeMin!” One of the guards called anxiously. “Are you alright?” HyeMin looked at him first before she finally passed out.

                Being physically hurt is nothing... compare to what I’m feeling inside...

                A week passed and because Super Junior has a concert in China, the boys moved there in order for them to have their practice. Also for Super Junior M to attend some shows. Leeteuk made the boys swear that no matter what or how drunk they are... no one, NO ONE must know about Yesung’s contract.

                Leeteuk wanted to talk to HyeMin but the Lee household refuses to accept any visitors. Whenever Leeteuk asks where HyeMin is, they would say that she was out of the house. Somehow Leeteuk thinks that she’s just making excuses... but since they are busy on their schedule, he barely had time to find it all out.

                The truth is... HyeMin was still in the house, refused to see anyone. She was sick... she does not want to eat, talk, or even see anyone. Whenever her food is being delivered, she just pretended sleeping. She refused to talk to her grandmother... knowing that she will make her tell her everything. And HyeMin doesn’t want her grandmother to know about the contract.

                HyeMin opens her eyes... her puffy eyes, Fresh from crying again. She looked at the calendar... August 23... the following day will be Yesung’s birthday. She wonders what he’s been doing lately... He’s still her husband after all.

                HyeMin went towards her bathroom and wash up... she looked at the mirror and she was a total mess. HyeMin twitched her lips... it was bruised. She hasn’t been eating well and she looked so thin. HyeMin stares at the mirror and touched her reflection.

                “HyeMin-ah... are we going to be back as this again?” HyeMin touched her face and noticed how pale she became. Just then...

                KNOCK KNOCK!!!

                “YAH! Lee—I mean KIM HYEMIN!” HyeMin looked at the door. “OPEN THE DOOR IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DIE!” It was Chae Young. hyeMin opens the door to let ChaeYoung in when suddenly something was forced into ... a steamed bun.

                “MWOWAAAH?!” HyeMin yelled with filled with bun.

                “I heard you haven’t eating well!!!” ChaeYou said and entered her room then closed the door. “Look at you! You’re a mess!” ChaeYoung carries a bag of steamed buns and placed it on the bed side table.

                “Fanks fo da stim bans!” HyeMin said with still full. She just loved Steamed buns... though she was deprived of it since she was not allowed to eat anything fatty.

                “Aigo~~~ mind telling me what happened?” ChaeYoung asked as soon as hyeMin swallowed the steam bun. HyeMin just looked at her sadly, she can’t tell it. “YAH!!! TELL IT” ChaeYoung glared at HyeMin

                HyeMin began to tell everything... Good thing ChaeYoung understands no matter how y she is. ChaeYoung doesn’t seemed to be surprised at her story about the contract and the way Yesung anger bursts out.

                “He’s jealous...” ChaeYoung said simply “He thought you chose MingWon over him...”

                “Why would he be jealous?” HyeMin frowned and continued eating the steamed bun.

                “Aish! I want to smack you...” ChaeYoung said. “ChunAe told you, HeeJin told you... and I’m telling you he loves you! And there’s the fact that you love him too!”

                “But he shouldn’t... the contract!” HyeMin countered.

                “And you!!! You shouldn’t think about the contract! Plus you wouldn’t be in this state if you don’t love him! Give your heart a chance to speak itself... otherwise you wouldn’t know it’s beating for him...” ChaeYoung said.

                HyeMin looked at ChaeYoung seriously... but she took her words into consideration. HyeMin breathes and shoves ChaeYoung out of her room, she went to her veranda and looked at the horizon... it seemed bright... but not as bright when Yesung started to live there. HyeMin got visions... from the time she was sitting outside, observing Yesung and his clumsiness, from the time she was running after Yesung...

                “Yesung....” HyeMin muttered and suddenly, she smiled as the horizon became brighter.

                “Shortyy~~~” HyeMin hears the voice from her imagination and laughed softly... she felt light and it seemed there are bubbles in her stomach.

                Hyemin placed her hands on her arms, feeling cold... but when she recalled all the time Yesung hugs her to sleep, the time she would feel that he caressing her face... the time he would pull her close to his bosom and let her feel his heart beat.

                HyeMin smiled... and placed her hand on her chest...

                It was beating fast... Her heart beats joyfully with a tint of pain... her heart ... that has been ignored until today... her heart that made her realize...

                “I am in love with him all along...”

 

AiMei; GOOD! YOU FINALLY REALIzED -.- XD what is she going to do about it now?