A/N: Undecided title

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                HyeMin and the boys eat breakfast together. There are pancakes, hot dogs, eggs, hams, steamed veggies, and soup. They were eating silently as they were still sleepy. The boys have to go on their schedules that’s why they woke up early in the morning.

                “All of us are going to the studio...” Leeteuk said. “Who’s going to be with HyeMinnie?”

                “Eh?” HyeMin looked to all of them. “Uhm... ani~~ I can look over myself”

                “Aniyo... someone must look over you” SungMin said and all of them looked at Yesung who has a spoonful of rice halfway to his mouth.

                “Yah, hyung... you must look over your wifey” Ryeowook said.

                “Aigoo... she’s already old enough to take care of her self” Yesung said and HyeMin glared at him.

                “Hmmmph... It’s fine, I’ll just have to go home and have my practice” HyeMin said.

                “Oh... it’s about the competition right? Why not come with us in the studio? You can practice there” SungMin said knowledgably.

                “Oh... that’s sweet of you” HyeMin smiled and threw dirty looks on Yesung “Unlike someone there” Yesung continues eating.

                “Then... how do we practice?” Shindong asked.

                “We’re going there to discuss our next dance... boom boom” EunHyuk smiled. “Our time is mainly for doing the steps, we can ignore HyeMin’s practice”

                “Chinja...” HyeMin agreed. “Can I bring someone?”

                “Sure” Leeteuk said “As long as it’s a girl, pretty and single” HyeMin laughed and nods.

                “Oh... she’s a girl alright” HyeMin said. “I’ll call her first”

                “Introduce her to me” Heechul said in a y demeanour.

                “Sure” HyeMin said and laughed.

...

...

                In about an hour, they were ready to set to the studio. Their trip was raucous, HyeMin enjoyed her self as she laughs from the jokes of the boys. Yesung on the otherhand was having his quiet time looking at the boys and HyeMin. A few minutes, the van parked in one area and they got off. HHyeMin found herself in a large room filled with nothing but mirrors. It was larger compared to her studio hall in the manse.

                “Nice” HyeMin said.

                “You like it here?” Yesung asked.

                “Neh...” HyeMin smiled and drops her bag pack on a certain spot. She takes off her jacket and reveals a sleeveless pink shirt. She was using shorts, by the way. The boys eyes HyeMin and swallowed.

                “Yah... eyes off her” Yesung glared at them.

                “Ah---mianhe” Eunhyuk said and glanced back at HyeMin. “Come on boys we have to plan our steps.”

                HyeMin turns on the radio and starts to dance at the beats and at that very same time, EunHyuk were discussing their signature dance in boom boom. But it was useless as the boys’ eyes were fixed at the mirror, watching HyeMin making flips and steps.

                “Yahyaahhh” Yesung glared at all of them. Just then...

                *knock knock*

                “Who’s that?” Siwon asked.

                “Must be her already” HyeMin said. The boys looked to see who the guest was.

                “I think its the girl HyeMin asked to come here” DongHae said.

                “Well... step out boys... I have a lady to meet” Heechul said and HyeMin hugged someone. HyeMin led a familiar girl who has long dark brown hair, taller than HyeMin about 3 inches and she looked very familiar.

                “Guys, I want you to meet Min Chun Ae... do you still remember her?” HyeMin said. ChunAe was surprised to see them again.

                “Oh, you’re her maid of honor” Heechul said.

                “Ah... neh” ChunAe smiled and bowed at them. “How are you, Park JungSu-ssi?”

                “Have we met before?” Leeteuk frowned at her.

                “Aahh... you’re becoming old” ChunAe remarked. “I once went to your dorm in 2004 to do our group case. YoungWoon is one of my members”

                “Ah neh! I remember noona!” Ryeowook said “Noona is Kangin hyung’s girl! It was before our debut!” ChunAe smiled.

                “Aigoo... I’m not his girl” ChunAe said.

                “Oh neh... you and him were a hot item before” HyeMin smirked.

                “Aish don’t bring that up Minmin” ChunAe smirked back “Come on... let’s get you practiced”

                “Arraso” HyeMin said and followed her.

                “Oh yeah... now I remember” Heechul laughed.

 

                The boys were starting to do some countings for their dance. HyeMin was also doing leaps and spins. ChunAe helps her to spot the timing and telling her faults.

LUNCHTIME

                “Uwaaaaa~~~” The boys were surprised.

                “You cooked this Noona?” Kyuhyun asked looking at the delicious food s in front of them.

                “Neh” Chun Ae said. “Go on... eat up, you guys need a lot of energy” ChunAe said.

                “We’ll eat well!!!” The boys chorused and prepared their bowls and chopsticks. ChunAe watched them  eating and HyeMin looked at her.

                “Missing him?” HyeMin said in an undertone.

                “Ani~~~” ChunAe said.

                “Come on now, Chunnie” HyeMin said. “It’s been years and you haven’t got any boyfriend ever since you got connected to him”

                “Let’s just say I have’t foud him yet” ChunAe said. “It seems like you and Yesung gets along perfectly” Yesung and the other boys heard that.

                “Neh!” DongHAe said brightly. “We’ll be expecting juniors any time!”

                “Juniors? You mean...” ChunAe looked at HyeMin and laughed.

                “Aish... stop laughing like a lunatic” HyeMin said. Yesung just gets on eating.

                “Never thought to see the day to come” ChunAe said. “Awww MinMin can’t wait to see you having a bulgy tummy... then a baby” The guys whistled at the idea... thinking of a child seems to relieve their stress.

                “What will you name the baby?” DongHAe asked excitedly at a flustered YEsung.

                “Yah... she’s not pregnant yet...” Yesung said and looked at HyeMin “Are you?”

                O///O WTH

                “Y-yahhh! How am I supposed to be pregnant?!” HyeMin glared at him.

                “Wae? You want to get pregnant?” Yesung asked smoothly.

                “Enough of that... what will you guys name your child?” EunHyuk asked.

                No answer.

                “I know, I know!!! YoungMin... or HyeJong... or HyeSung... or—“

                “That’s a lot of name... don’t you think?” Heechul said. HyeMin and YEsung just looked at them.

                “Yah, when she gets preggy, I want to be the godfather!” Ryeowook said lively.

                “Who told you?” Siwon countered. “I am”

                “Aniii~~~~” Leeteuk said.

                “You guys shut up because in the end I’ll be the godfather” Heechul remarked.

                “NO” A big crispy word said by the boys.

 

ChunAe: Are they always like this?

AiMei: oh... neh always

ChunAe: Who are you?

AiMei: I'm your fate writer... becareful of me though... you don't want me to mess your lovestory for you

ChunAe: Whatever -.-

 

AiMei: Hi guyysss!!! as you read, you noticed that this chappie's title is undecided... I couldn't decide hehehe