Future Uncles? XD

We got REALLY married!!!

 

            “Arasso... now what?” HyeMin said and dumped her things on the nearby cabinet.

            “We sleep of course...” Yesung said and took off his jacket and laid it on the nearest chair. Yesung went to the bed and jumped.

            “You want me to sleep with you?” HyeMin asked.

            “Neh... we do this all time” Yesung said.

            “That’s just it?” HyeMin frowned.

            “Wae... do you want more than that?” Yesung asked out of the blue and HyeMin shook her head fervently and went to his side.

            “Tell me... do you like sleeping with me?” Yesung asked and used his arm to support his head while he was looking at her. She frowned at him. “I’m serious”

            “Hmmm” HyeMin thought. “Sort of”

            “What do you mean?” Yesung asked. “I think you’re taking advantage of me while I’m sleeping”

            “Yah! Why would you think of that?!” HyeMin glared at him.

            “Because you kept on caressing my face when I’m sleeping” Yesung said and grinned evilly. HyeMin’s face turned into a deep shade of red.

            “M-Mwoh?! H-how d-did you know?” HyeMin stuttered and Yesung laughed.

            “You told me, just now” Yesung laughed loudly and HyeMin pinched his cheek. “Aiyaaahhh~~~ appaaa~~~”

            “You tell that to anyone or you’ll get more than that!” HyeMin said and let go of Yesung’s battered cheek.

            “Aiyahh don’t worry... I won’t” Yesung said and rubbed his cheek. “That hurt... and besides... we’re even”

            “Even?” HyeMin asked.

            “I’m touching your face too when you’re asleep” Yesung said.

            “MWOH!!!” HyeMin took the pillow and hit him. “ert, ert, ert~~~~”

            “Yahyahyahyahyah~~~” Yesung used another pillow for defense. “Why are you mad? I just touched your philtrum, that’s all!”

            “My... my philtrum?” HyeMin stopped hitting him then all of the sudden, Yesung fore finger reached her philtrum and rubbed it. HyeMin was shocked at him.

            “Aigo~~ you look like a tamed sheep” Yesung grinned, HyeMin snapped back and continued hitting Yesung.

            “You!!!” HyeMin yelled and still hitting him with the pillow.

            Yesung went to a sitting position while getting hit by HyeMin. He was getting annoyed that he grabbed the pillow that HyeMin was using to hit him. He grabbed it and pulled it but HyeMin was pulling it too. It was then, YEsung pulled harder that he fell backwards off the bed and HyeMin fell on top of him.

            “Ooomf!” Yesung and HyeMin were on the floor and both were panting.

            Yesung laughed, HyeMin starts to laugh too. But when they stopped, Both stared at each other, not minding their position. Yesung stares on her eyes and felt nervous all of the sudden. Yesung’s hand brushed the strands of hair from HyeMin’s face and placed it behind her ear.

            HyeMin’s heart beats so mad... but she just felt so right. She felt Yesung’s hand on her cheek... it was a warm feeling. Her facial expression was unsure... she does not know where this would lead. Her instincts tell her to stay still and let Yesung do what ever he wants. HyeMin could see his adam apple moving so hard.

            Yesung’s other hand moved on the back of her waist while his other hand caressed her face, Then... both leaned closer... they could feel their warm breath tickling each other’s upper lips. Their lip brushed, feeling the warm and softness—

            “... Hyung, would you like—oh” DongHae opened the door. Yesung and HyeMin looked at DongHae who was staring at them. “M-MIANHE!!!” DongHAe closed the door with a loud BAM.

            DongHAe runs towards the backyard to where Heechul, EunHyuk, Leeteuk, ChunAe and Heejin were. He was blushing fervently and looking pale. EunHyuk went towards him and waved on his face.

            “Yah... Gwaenchana?” EunHyuk asked.

            “Fish got you tongue?” Heechul smirked.

            “Ani~~~” DongHae said and scratched his head, still blushing.

            “Did you tell Yesung?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Nope” DongHAe said... looking at his hyungs.

            “WAEEE... we need another player for volley ball” EunHyuk said.

            “Because...” DongHAe started and smiled brightly at his hyungs. “HYUNG!!! I want to tell you good news!” Heechul turned to him.

            “Mwoh” HeeChul asked.

            “We’re gonna be uncles soon!” DongHae said brightly. Heechul and Leeteuk exchanged looks and they shook their heads.

            Meanwhile, Yesung and HyeMin got knocked by their sense and get’s up from their awkward position, both were blushing hard.

            “Uhm, I’ll go to the bathroom” Both said in unison, they looked at each other.

            “Ani~ You go first” Again, both of them said in unison.

            “Then I’ll go” Yesung said and rushed towards the bath room and went towards the sink. He looked at his reflection. “Aishhhh chinja!” Yesung said and cooled his face with cold water.

            HyeMin sat on the bed, feeling her hot face. She’s mad at herself for what just happened. It could lead to something more complicated!!! HyeMin took off her jacket and lay on the bed and starts to clear her mind.

            She heard the bathroom door closed. Yesung... assuming she’s already sleeping did not bother to disturb her. He just lay beside her and place his arm around her. HyeMin’s heart starts to beat fast again when Yesung’s face leaned closer to her head.

            Yesung felt the scent of her hair and pulled her closer.

            “Chiinja...” HyeMin heard him mutter. “Why do I act crazy when I’m with you...”

            It seemed the world stopped turning and she just felt his presence... she smiled and closed her eyes... both drifted to sleep.

 

AiMei: Ahahahahha fishy such a bad timing -.- it was there~~~ so close waaaaaaaaahhhh. *scratches head* T-T anyways... Comments are loooveeeedd~~~~~)