LUNCH!

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                ChaeYoung took the lead towards the pension house... and true to HyeMin’s words, it was beautiful and impressive! The pool seemed to be located on the back door. The front view of the house has a patio and several plants that are well-maintained. The boys could hear some loud music coming from the house.

                “I guess they’re already here” HyeMin said.

                “Yep...” ChaeYoung answered. “HeeJin arrived as well”

                “Ah... chinja” ChunAe said.

                They went inside the house and the wide sofa greets their eyes. It was very impressive along with the furniture. There are white jelly seats, four two-seater white sofa and a whide screen TV. In the middle was a coffee table that has mics and tambourines.

                “UWAAAAA~~~ NORAEBANG (Karaoke or something like that)!!!” The boys exclaimed except for Leeteuk who exclaimed: “UWAAAA~~~ White seats!!!” The boys looked at them and Heechul smirked at him.

                “White freak” Heechul said. Just then, the music played Super Junior’s Sorry sorry.

                “YAHH~~~” The boys shouted in glee and began to dance in sync.

 

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty

 

            The girls just looked at them having fun on their own.

            “hey, nice song...” ChaeYoung said. “Who sang it?”All the boys stopped dancing and looked at ChaeYoung who raised her hands. “What?”

            “Uhmm... actually, they sang it” ChunAe said pointing to the boys, making Heechul pissed.

            “Yah! This song was released a year ago! And have topped all charts in Asia!” heechul said.

            “Ahh... chinja” ChaeYoung said testily.

            “Oh, HyeMin-ah! Chunnie!” A voice called. Yesung recognized her... she was the lawyer who handled the contract.

            “HeeJin!” ChunAe and hyeMin went to hug their friend.

            “Met the Super junior?” hyeMin gestured to the boys who bowed at her.

            “Ah... they’re handsome in real life!” HeeJin smiled and blushed. “Anyeong Hasseo, Chunun Seo HeeJin imnida” She bowed.

            “Uri SUPER JUNI-OR~~” The boys raised their hands.

            “Come on guys, let’s eat and then we can get rest” ChunAe said. “By the way... who cooked?” ChunAe looked at HyeMin who had her worried face.

            “Don’t worry” HeeJin laughed. “I cooked”

            “Psshh” ChaeYoung smirked.

            The boys rounded on some large table with variety of foods prepared. The boys went to their places in accordance with their age.

            “Ahjussi first!” Heechul said giving the first chair to Leeteuk who just pouted.

            “Chinja... am I that old?” Leeteuk said to the girls.

            “Neh” The girls replied which made the others roared with laughter. Chae Young turned to Heechul.

            “Aren’t you an ahjussi too?” ChaeYoung asked innocently.

            “Yah, compared to him, I’m prettier!” Heechul said. ChaeYoung just smiled.

            “Don’t fight in front of the food” ChunAe said. ChaeYoung turned to her and ChunAe just falter. “M-mianhe unnie... hehe”

            “Just eat” ChaeYoung said when she was about to grab a side dish when another chopsticks were on the way. She looked up and saw Heechul. She smiled icily. “Ahjussi first”

            “Shut it” Heechul said and took the whole plate of the side dish to himself. ChaeYoung was surprised. She scoffed. The boys just looked at Heechul.

            “So...” SungMin cleared his throat. “Are you guys an elf?”

            “Elf?” HyeMin, Heejin, ChunAe, and ChaeYoung all said together. The boys face palmed them self.

            “Fan?” Siwon said hopefully. The girls looked at ChunAe.

            “Mwoyah” ChunAe frowned. “Why are you looking at me?”

            “Aren’t you their fan?” Heejin said and the boys smirked.

            “And where did you get that idea?” ChunAe said n defence as she picked a viand. Heejin and Hyemin giggled.

            “YoungWoonie” heejin said and ChunAe just looked at her food, blushing real hard. The boys smirked.

            “YoungWoon?” Chaeyoung said. “Kim YoungWoon? I didn’t know you liked him!” The boys paid attention for more details.

            “Come on, Chae... I’m sure you heard the rumors back then” hyeMin said. “You know... the YoungChun couple”

            “Aiyaa~~~” ChunAe was now red as tomato. “It was back when we’re still high school”

            “As I remembered it...” Heechul said. “Both of you were close when he brought you to our dorm before” ChunAe gave a nod to Heechul.

            “I assure you there’s nothing more than that” ChunAe said. “I was the leader and I have to bring their grades up...”

            “That time, Kangin has a girlfriend” Leeteuk said.

            “Yeah... we know” ChunAe said. “Actually... this is the pension where we went, as the award for being 2nd ranked on our case study in our school”

            “Ah... chinja” ShinDong said. “Great place! No wonder ChunAe-ssi don’t want to go here”

            “2nd ranked?” Heechul butts in. “I thought your case study was ranked first?”

            “Ani~~~ we’re 1st rank in our class” ChunAe said and looked at ChaeYoung “Their group came 1st rank in the school.” ChaeYoung just smiled at Heechul.

            They continued talking to each other, discussing things. They had fun while eating... and as soon as they’re finished it was time to rest... but who’ll do the dishes?

            “Who’s going to do the dishes?” Ryeowook asked. The boys pointed at Kyuhyun and the girls pointed at ChunAe.

            “Maknae” All of them chorused.

            “Mwoyah!” ChunAe and Kyuhyun protested.

            “Come on maknaes... we’re too old to do dishes” Heechul said.

            “Yeah... you know... back pain” ChaeYoung said and they laughed. Just then, Yesung grabbed HyeMin’s hand.

            “Yah, where are you taking her?” SungMin asked.

            “She needs attention...” Yesung said. “You all saw how she acted in the bus... now I’m going to give it to her. Plus we need some rest” HyeMin blushed and looked mortified, then they disappeared in a room.

            “Hyung make many!!!” EunHyuk called and they all laughed. 

 

AiMei: Oooooohhh I wonder what they're going to do in there? AHAHAHAH

Yesung: MMind your own business and why do you keep on popping?

AiMei: Because I want to

HyeMin: You know her?

Yesung: She's my turtle

HyeMin: MWOYAH!!! You have another woman besides me?!

Yesung: I said... my turtle

HyeMin: Womanizer

Yeung: What... did I do?

AiMei: *slowly walking out of the scene* (whisper) Sorry for the late update guys!