We Got REALLY Married!!!

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Leeteuk called the rest of the members, because Heechul has a plan. So they went to the dorms to conduct a small meeting even though it’s already late in the evening. HyeMin was with ChunAe on her apartment.

                “Guys... listen” Heechul said and the boys looked at him. “I have a plan”

                “Okay, we’re listening” Leeteuk said.

                “How about posting Yesung OTP with hyeMin pictures on the web to show the people how close the two are?” Heechul said. “Pictures don’t say anything but they meant everything!”

                “Yeah... but we are not meant to say anything about the issue yet” Sungmin said.

                “It’s not like we’re commenting or what not, we are just showing them without telling them how close we are with Hyemin and how both are really inlove. Look at what it did when Kangin got featured in We got Married... of course there are others gave negative feed backs but mostly gave positive feedbacks!” Heechul said brightly.

                “But it’s because it they are in a show... but this is reality” DongHae said.

                “That’s the beauty of it! It does not just happen in show but in reality! There are ELFs out there who supports Yesung’s relationship and might create more fan clubs for the couple! Some might convince other ELFS to become supportive of the couple... then finally accepts!” Heechul said with every glint of excitement.

                “Heechul... that’s great idea!” Yesung said. “Then we can post more pictures to show we treasure HyeMinnie!”

                “I’m a genius!” Heechul proudly said.

                “Oh yeah! We can convince our individual fans to support them!” Ryeowook said happily.

                “We can gather as many supporters for the couple and will prevent more conflicts!” Eunhyuk sid joining at the excitement.

                “But don’t you think it will also gather haters?” Leeteuk said.

                “AISH old man! Don’t be such a negative! Like what our fans say... HATERS GONNA HATE!!!” Heechul said.

                “Let’s take everything positive!” The boys chorused and danced.

                “Okay... let’s plan” Heechul said. “We shall make a website for the couple and advertise it in every social site we know of!” The boys got excited.

                “This is gonna be better than We got Married!” ShinDong said. Eunhyuk and DongHae turned to him and smiled widely.

                “That’s it! The title will be... WE GOT REALLY MARRIED!!!” Eunhae said and  jumps up and down.

                “YEAAAHHH~~~” The boys cheered.

                Later that night, the boys helped designing the website, others are looking for pictures inside their drawers, others were transferring some pictures from their phones to the computer and others are scanning pictures. It really is a great idea, not to mention it will have a good effect in the media and the elfs to accept the couple.

                They finished the website for just 3 hours!!! Thanks to the team work that super junior boys always have! Heechul and the others smiled at the website with a cute turtle background and with several hyperlinks towards the many events during the marriage stage of Yesung and HyeMin.

                “Thank you very much” Yesung said and smiled at the website.

                “It’s nothing” Leeteuk placed a hand on Yesung’s shoulder. “We are brothers and we support you”

                “Now, all we have to do... is to advertise this on our individual sites.” Siwon said and drinks another cup of coffee.

                “And wait for effects...” Ryeowook said.

...

...

...

                “On our star showbiz, pictures of the rumoured married couple are found in some website showing how the couple is close; it gained many followers and attention from netizens. Some are in favour and some are still in their principle. Neither the agency nor the group still has any comments in regards of the issue. But, good news... the group will have a press conference any day now to answer the public!”

                “That’s good news” Heechul smirked.

                “Neh, but still, there are haters” SungMin pouts at the TV in their dressing room in Music bank.

                “Just wait haters... because HEECHUL’S RULER ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA~~” Heechul laughed and flails the bendable ruler in air.

                “Remind me never to let hyung drink any coffee” SungMin whispered Ryeowook who gasped and bit his lip.

...

                “...But, good news... the group will have a press conference any day now to answer the public!”

                MingWon turned off his TV in anger... he was inside his penthouse on the top of the banking firm. He sneers.

                “So... playing with my game, are we?” MingWon said. “Well let’s see who will win my own game” MingWon grabs his phone and dials Shadow’s number. 

 

AiMei: Sorry guys, the website is fictional... so let's just make our imaginations work!!!! :D YEMIN, HWAIITTINNNGGGG~~~~