Autumn's End

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                HyeMin went together with Yesung to spend her time with him. The other boys moved on to their next schedules. Yesung and HyeMin went back to the manse to discuss something... something important.

                They couple went to the garden and rests under the shade of a cypress tree... Yesung smiled at the season as it was the last month of autumn... winter is bound to come soon. He held her hand tightly and felt the breeze... what they’re going to discuss is critical, so they have to think it over. HyeMin rests her head on his chest...

                “HyeMin-ah...” yesung called, hyeMin felt the vibrations of his voice from his chest.

                “Hmmm?” HyeMin responded.

                “I-I was thinking” Yesung paused for a while... HyeMin turned to his face.

                “You know... HeeJin offered me the other day to terminate the contract.” HyeMin blurts out. Yesung was shocked; it was the very thing on his mind. “And she offered it for free...”

                “Ah, jinja?!” Yesung was really surprised.

                “So... uhmmm...” Hyemin spoke softly... Yesung was nervous of her next statement. “She said if we both agreed to... I mean if we wanted to...”

                “I want to terminate it...” Yesung said firmly, squeezing her hand more. “And I want you to do it with me” HyeMin looked into his eyes, and the sincerity was there... as always. She smiled widely...

                “Then let’s tell her?” HyeMin asked.

                “Tomorrow, we can go to her directly to tell her” Yesung grinned, “But for now, I just want ot spend my time with my lovely wife”

                Meanwhile...

                MingWong paces back and forth in his office, glaring at paper envelop on his coffee table. The lady was there, sitting with her leg crossed and enjoying a hot coffee. MingWon kept on snarling as though he’s scolding someone.

                “Hey, you better get an anger management if you kept on doing that” The lady named ‘Shadow’ said.

                “Tsss, how can I with hold this thing in me if they are making their move?!” MingWon said as he went closer to her and glanced at the picture on the coffee table developed an hour ago.

                “Well, you must came up with a plan already and stop pacing here and there” Shadow said and placed the coffee mug on the table. “Oh yeah, I have one present for you... this will lighten up your mood”

                “Yeah?” Mingwon raised his brow. Shadow grabbed something from her bag... it was a CD case that says: Jeju Island wedding.

                “I got it yesterday” Shadow said flipping her blonde hair. MingWon stared at it as though it was the most beautiful thing on earth. He smiled at her.

                “Good job” MingWon said and grabbed the cd, looking at it. Shadow looked bored at him.

                “Why are you ruining Yesung’s relationship with the girl? They’re already married anyway” Shadow said, she does not know about the contract.

                “It’s something I don’t want to tell you. I have my reasons, so...” MingWon shrugged. “Anyway... I have another assignment for you” MingWon said, smirking.

                Yesung and HyeMin were still by the garden, feeling each other’s presence. Yesung dozed off on her lap, while she was fondling with his dark hair. HyeMin laughed at the scene, Yesung was sleeping with his mouth open. HyeMin closed his mouth... he strirred.

                “Min-ah..” He groaned.

                “Neh?” HyeMin asked.

                “How many children would you like?” Yesung asked out of nowhere that made HyeMin blush.

                “Mmmm” HyeMin was rushed in a deep thought and looked at the mansion. Yesung opens his eyes and noticed her staring at the mansion.

                “I guess you would like one or two...” Yesung said as he turned his gaze back to her. HyeMin looked at him.

                “Who told you I want 2?” HyeMin frowned, Yesung’s face fell.

                “I guess 1 is fine” Yesung said thoughtfully.

                “Ani~~~ I want 12 of them...” HyeMin said happily as she gazed at the mansion. “Or even more”

                “Mwoh?!” Yesung sat upright, looking at her in disbelief, he immediately imagined himself carrying 5 or more babies around him while the others wreck the house. “Waaaeee??? That’s a lot!”

                “Not too much though...” HyeMins said, Yesung widened his eyes. “I want lots of children who will play around this big area... you see, I grew up alone that I really wished for a sibling.”

                “Really?” Yesung asked.

                “Actually, I was jealous that you guys have siblings... and you also got super junior members who acted as your brothers. Look at this mansion... it’s hollow” HyeMin indicated. “You know, before we got married... My dream is to find someone I love to marry and have lots of children to keep us busy and joyful.”

                “Really?” Yesung asked. “It seemed you are not that type of person”

                “Maybe not... but I have one dream that came true” HyeMin said dreamily.

                “yeah? What’s that?” Yesung asked, looking at her. hyeMin leaned closer to Yesung and his nose.

                “To find someone I love to marry” HyeMin smiled and gave him a peck on his nose. “I’m glad I’ve married you” Yesung split into a smiled and pinched her arms.

                Night came and it was time to sleep... but not for Hyemin... she kept on tossing and turning. It was real cold that night... no blanket can give her a comforting warm. She looked beside her... something is missing... or someone is missing.

                Yesung was also in discomfort in his bed... he couldn’t sleep, he felt too hyped up from the proposal. It was then he decided to get outside and have a little drink... he opened the door and found HyeMin who was about to knock.

                “M-min-ah!” yesung was surprised “W-what brought you here?”

                “I can’t sleep” HyeMin said and pushed him inside the room... as soon as Yesung felt HyeMin’s hand on his chest, he felt some inner heat building up.

                “C-chinja?” Yesung said and groaned as HyeMin removed her hand and sat at his bed.

                “Neh...” hyeMin said and surveyed at her nails. “So I came here to sleep”

                Yesung swallowed hard... he looked at her intently... focusing on some inner heat building in him. Beads of sweats formed on his forehead and his once cold room seemed to become humid. Something tells him... urges him to go closer to her. He sat beside her.

                “I’m cold...” hyeMin muttered as she felt him sit beside her.

                HyeMin doesn’t know what she’s doing or thinking... but she felt... this is right. Every second she’s staying in his room felt like this was meant to be... her mindset tells her that she belongs to Yesung and no one else. Right then, Yesung wrapped his arms around her and rests his face on her neck.

                HyeMin shivered at the contact and felt warm builds in her. She turned to him and traced her hands on his temple... Yesung raises his face and began to leave traces of kisses from her cheeks towards her lips. HyeMin responds... Yesung guides her to rest on the warm, soft and welcoming bed, as he continues to kiss her.

                It’s going to be one steamy night on a cold time...

 

AiMei: Ahihihihihihihihihihii~~~~~ now this is their first night!!! WAHAHAHAHAHHA I need to suppress my giggles and laughter as I'm making the last part XD 

BTW I don't write fictions.... (yet???) hehe cuz there are innocent readers out there and I don't want to taint their innocent mind hahahhaha well-- just a bit I guess.

(Tin!!! numa abla maskin kun kien ste XD) my message to a friend XD