Protests

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                HeeJin was rushing towards her office since she has two annoying clients to tend to. HeeJin’s office was supposed to be opened at 10 am, now she’s rushing at 8 am there just to tend to them... there’s nothing brighter than to serve those people.

                “Aish, jinja...” Heejin glanced at her watch and kept on walking towards her office, she didn’t even have the time to arrange her hair.

                “Anyeong, Heejn-ssi” Heejin’s secretary, Ahn Kiyoung.

                “Good morning... are they inside?” Heejin asked.

                “Neh... they’ve been nagging at me” Kiyoung said as he shook his head.

                “Great... just great” HeeJin said and chuckled. She gets in to find Yesung and HyeMin sitting comfortably on the couch.

                “Good, you’re here” HyeMin said.

                “Yah... you know I’m unavailable until 10...” HeeJin glared at them.

                “But you’re here already” Yesung said.

                “That’s because she’s pestering me” HeeJin pointed at HyeMin who was smiling innocently. “Anyways... what’s this about”

                “Well...” HyeMin smiled and raised her finger, showing a diamond ring... HeeJin just stared.

                “What?” HeeJin asked that made HyeMin scoffed.

                “LOOOOOKK!!!” HyeMin pointed the diamond ring. “He proposed to me!” HyeMin pointed at Yesung and HeeJin just looked at Yesung.

                “I don’t get it, why would you propose when you’re already married?” HeeJin said.

                “Aish... git” HyeMin muttered that made HeeJin smirk.

                “So... I assume you’re here about the contract?” HeeJin asked.

                “Well... duh” HyeMin said and cuddled next to Yesung.

                “I told you’re going to fall in love with him...” HeeJin said half laughing.

                “Go on, rub it in my face” hyeMin pouted.

                “Arasso, arasso” HeeJin said and looked for some documents when the door suddenly opened. The three looked at the person who caused this. KiYoung was trying to keep her out.

                “Ma’am, please you have to wait for your turn” KiYoung pleaded.

                “No need” Said the lady with blonde hair tied up in pony tail and wearing a shade, she was chewing on a gum. “HeeJin-ssi...”

                “How may i help you?” HeeJin frowned. The lady looked at HyeMin and Yesung and smirked.

                “I’m glad to see you two here” The lady said. HyeMin and Yesung looked at each other then glanced at the lady. “The name’s Shadow by the way...”

                HyeMin and HeeJin stiffened at her introduction... Shadow... the most notorious lady over the world of law... No one knew her real name, but every person under any law agency knew her... she never leaves a trace. Wanted for variety of crimes, but she was still on the loose... she’s not a murderer, but she’s a threat.

                “What are you doing here?” HeeJin spoke.

                “I’m here to deliver something” Shadow said and gave her a newspaper. “You can read them...” Shadow said to HyeMin and Yesung. HeeJin unfolded the news paper and paled at the headline.

                “Jin-ah... what’s wrong?” HyeMin asked, anxiously. HeeJin handed her the newspaper with a front page headline:

                ‘SUPER JUNIOR YESUNG IS ALREADY MARRIED TO KOREA’S REPRESENTATIVE LEE HYEMIN A FEW MONTHS AGO!’

                “How...” HyeMin’s voice quivered. Just then Yesung’s phone rang.

                “Yoboseyo?... what paper?” Yesung took the news paper and saw their pictures... their wedding pictures... “Neh... I saw it...” Yesung gulped and turned off his phone. Shadow smirked at them and sat on the couch.

                “Why are you doing this?” HyeMin asked, clearly wanted to strangle her.

                “For fun” Shadow said and fumbled something from her bag. She took out a CD case an smiled at them. “One wrong move... or everything is blown”

                “What do you want?!” Heejin clenched her teeth.

                 “Like I said, I’m doing this for fun... and if you’re not to comply my wish... then, sorry” Shadow said.

                “You’re working for MingWon, aren’t you” HyeMin spats.

                “Why would I tell you who I’m working for?” Shadow asked. “Just comply with my wish... I’ll give you a call later on” with that Shadow went out of the room.

                Hyemin and Yesung left the office as soon as Shadow left... they had to go to SM because Yesung was needed there. It was Leeteuk who called and things seemed to be pretty nasty. Yesung and HyeMin were hidden when they saw a crowd in front of the establishment, screaming and protesting. So they had to make their way at the back office.

                As soon as they’re in, they went immediately to the conference room. The managers and members were there. They looked anxious and puzzled. The boys stand up as soon as Yesung steps in together with HyeMin.

                “Hyung!!!” The dongsengs went towards yesung and hugged him.

                “What’s going on?” Yesung asked.

                “Some blasted media blown up the secret” Leeteuk said in a disgusted tone. “ELF’s are out there forming some sort of protest as soon as they saw the news”

                “Aish jinja those crazy girls” Heechul said. “I’m so going to smack all of them with this” Heechul said seriously while playing with the bendable ruler.

 

AiMei: This is badddd this is really bad!!! The secret is out!!! T-T how are they going to cope up with this one?! 

BTW: I finished a fic entitled 'A LETTER TO MY OLD SELF' It's about Ryeowook, not really love story, just some insights about his past self and his self now... go click and check it out !!! ^^