MingWon's plea

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                “YYYAAAAAAWWWNNNNSSSS*

                “Yah, mind your mouth” Heechul said. The boys were getting ready for another performance in music bank. Yesung blinked twice and looked at how busy everyone is

                “So, hyung... what happened last night?” Eunhyuk opened up the topic that interests the other boys who smiled maliciously.

                “Nothing” Yesung said straightly.

                “Yah, don’t you nothing me” Heechul said “You looked tired”

                “Neh” Yesung said. “I got tired of chasing after her” The boys laughed thinking that Yesung is a wild beast to eat HyeMin up.

                “Woah... you got a beastly appetite” Shindong laughed while shaking his head.

                “YAH! It’s not what you think. I chased her because I want to get the blanket off her” YEsung said that gained more laughter from the boys.

...

...

...

                HyeMin was practicing her steps again and again to show complete grace. She stopped when she saw there was someone outside the garden. He was looking at the view.

                “Aish... Yesung’s already here” HyeMin sighed. She went outside and called “Yah, Yesung, shouldn’t you be at some show?!”

                “Oh, anyeong MinMin” It was MingWon.

                “Oh... MingWon” HyeMin said. “What are you doing here?”

                “Visiting you” MingWon smiled, HyeMin frowned.

                Both went to the receiving area for some tea and snacks. HyeMin poured the drink for him which MingWon gladly took. He took a sip and smiled at her.

                “You always make the best tea” MingWon said.

                “MingWon... please stop...” HyeMin said, not looking at him. “I’m already married-“

                “To someone you don’t even love” MingWon continued. “Yes, I know you don’t love him MinMin... you barely even get to know him.”

                “So, what’s it to you?” HyeMin asked.

                “Since when did you became sarcastic, MinMin?” MingWon asked. “Where’s the sweet girl I used to know?”

                HyeMin closed her eyes as she recalls the incident...

               

                Sirens were heard nearby... The scent of a burning plastic overcome her senses... the taste of blood was pronounced.... HyeMin opens her eyes and saw a bloody man laying unconscious.

                “M-MingWon...” HyeMin whispered. The man stirred as he looked at her with warm eyes.

                “Wae... why are you doing this?” MinWon asked.

                HyeMin closed her eyes... and opened them... MingWon was in front of her... no more...

               

                “She’s gone” HyeMin said. “Long gone after the accident”

                “I want to bring her back” Mingwon said after a few moments of silence.”HyeMin... I know I’ve made a mistake...”

                “Mistakes happen... you can’t bring back time anymore MingWon” HyeMin said. MingWon touched her hand HyeMin was surprised at MingWon’s sudden movement.

                “You cannot bring back time... and correct your mistake, but you can always remedize it” MingWon said and took her hand near his lips and kissed it. “I want you back...”

                *tic*

                *toc*

                *tic*

                *toc*

                *SMACK!!!*

                “Ow!” MingWon rubbed his cheeks. “What was that for?!” HyeMin smirked.

                “That’s for trying to seduce me!” HyeMin said. “Woman stealer!”

                With that HyeMin left, leaving MingWon in a shocked state. As soon as HyeMin exits the room, she touched her hand where MingWon kissed. Somehow, she felt pain on her chest... MingWon stared to where HyeMin exited. He does not understand why HyeMin acted that way.

                “Aish that guy...” HyeMin said... she felt irritation. “Why does he have to come back...” HyeMin went to the living room and caught her grandmother and some servants watching Music Bank.

                “Oh, HyeMin, come and watch with us” Grandma SookJo said. “Your husband will be performing next.”

                “Arasso” HyeMin said.

                On the television, the stage turned black and the song of bonamana started. Then the lights and boys in white appeared/ HyeMin could immediately spot Yesung. She was shocked to see him in that manner... usually, he would stare at you weirdly... but in this scene... he was rather impressive.

                “My... is that JongWoon?” Grandma SookJoo said. “ He’s fabulous!” The servants giggled. HyeMin glared at them.

                “Sorry girls; Yesung is mine” HyeMin smirked since Mia was there.

                “Yesung is really impressive” Grandma SookJoo complimented. “HyeMin-ssi... you married a good singer, We’ve been so busy with our own personal lives that we forget to acknowledge his presence”

                “Yes...” HyeMi said.

                “I think we ought to learn more about him... we should not neglect him” Grandma SookJoo said.

                “How are we going to do that?” HyeMin said.

                “Spend your time in their house, of course, get him to know when he’s together with the members” GrandMa SookJoo said, smiling.

                “M-mwoooh???!” HyeMin looked at her grandmother. “H-halmeoni, I’m the only girl there!”

                “JongWoon is with you, nothing will happen to you” Grandma SookJoo said, smiling. “Besides, we’re in the new generation... kids nowadays do that”

                “I’m doomed....” HyeMin said in an undertone.

 

HyeMin: Really where does Halmeoni gets those ideas? First, the night with him, now a sleep over...

AiMei: Well... she’s the boss hehehe *winks* READ AND REVIEW GUYSSS :D btw... I'm on a new fic entitled

 

SUJU: AU

Wanna chect it out? :D