Damiana Herb tea

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Yesung and HyeMin had a good snack even though it was not that lively. Yesung tends to talk her about weird things like about the feeling of being a girl. It was like an interview... HyeMin was getting all weird about this guy in front of her.

                “Oh... look at the time” Yesung said. “I guess we should go home now”

                “Araso...” HyeMin said.

                Yesung and HyeMin walked outside the shop with a bow on the staffs who were eyeing curiously at HyeMin. Yesung called a taxi and gave the address. The whole journey was quiet... but HyeMin was comfortable.

                HyeMin went straight to her room and get to change for the night. She turned off the lights, she was tired that she forgot to lock the door. She fell asleep...

                ‘Aish’ Yesung tossed and turned. Finally... after several hours of uncomfortable feeling, he got up and looked at the time... 2:30. ‘What the hell... I can’t sleep.’

                Yesung decided to go to the bathroom... he was about to get in when he stared t HyeMin’s room, it was half open. Yesung went to close the door. But curiosity took over him that made him get in the room again. He looked at the sleeping HyeMin.

                Somehow... just looking at her sleeping makes him comfortable. And he felt all drowsiness suddenly visited his senses. Yesung went on the foot of her bed and fell asleep on that spot. Yesung jerked himself awake. He looked at HyeMin... he went to the side and stares at her face.

                He smiled. He lifted his forefinger and poke her philtrum, he giggled. He poked again... but this time, his finger hit on her upper lip. Yesung gulped as he felt the warm soft lip. Yesung traced the curved lips... he felt like he wants to touch it more. He leaned his face closer...

                *Dugun*Dugun*Dugun* Goes the heartbeat.

                Yesung’s nose was near hers...

                He gently closed his eyes...

                Feeling the heartbeat that gives him joy and pain at the same time,

                He felt her warm breath...

                “Unnnhhhhh” HyeMin gave a moan and shifted her face position that Yesung immediately drew back his face.

                His heart was beating fast. He face-palmed himself and let his heartbeat fall in to normal rate. He then wen to the foot of her bed and settled himself there until he finally fell asleep.

                Hours later, HyeMin woke up. She stretched her hand and feet when suddenly, she felt a solid thing on her foot and it was moving! HyeMin threw her covers and was again surprised to see Yesung on the foot of her bed. She was about to yell when she noticed his position... She laughed softly.

                HyeMin ends up staring at him... she smiled thinking that he must be tired. So, HyeMin decided to leave him there and get on with her morning routines on the other bathroom.

                ...

                ...

                ...

                “I don’t think its quite the time yet” Said Mrs. Lee

                “I agree with my wife, mother” Mr. Lee said. “HyeMin—“

                “HyeMin is of age already” Grandma SookJo said. “In fact, she’s a year older already... she supposed to have it last year”

                “But... why don’t we ask for her permission first?” Mrs. Lee asked desperately.

                “In the old days, women are obligated with her duties as a wife.” Grandma SookJo said strictly. “We must continue this tradition” Mr. And Mrs Lee has no say to the elder.

                “Do what you think is must” Mr. Lee said and sighed. Mrs. Lee just bowed her head.

                “Don’t worry my children; the two are getting along... I even saw JongWoon visit her a few nights before and he even invited her to their concert a few days ago. They are getting along just fine” Grandma SookJoo said approvingly.

                “Then we have to make the preparations” Mr. Lee said.

                ...

                ...

                “1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1~~~” EunHyuk instructed facing the mirror and looking at each movement of the boys. “Arraso! Good Job!!!” EunHyuk clapped his hands for the hard work of his hyungs.

                “What good job, I almost trip!” Heechul complained.

                “Aish whatever” Yesung said. Leeteuk took the water container and hand each of them bottled water.

                “5 minutes break” Leeteuk said and the boys dropped on the floor, panting heavily.

                “Maaan, I’m bushed” DongHae said. Just then, Manager Kim came in.

                “Yesung... someone is here to see you” Manager Kim said and DongWoon appeared. YEsung bowed at the elder and the elder bowed back.

                “What brought you here, DongWoon-ssi?” Yesung asked, DongWoon smiled and gave him a container of some sort of liquid.

                “Sir, the mistress would like you to have this drink. It will condition your body” DongWoon said.

                “For what?” Yesung asked, the boys took curiosity at their conversation.

                “For some... err... activities” DongWoon said.

                “I see” Yesung said. “Please tell Halmeoni thank you”

                “Oh... sir, and she requested you to come home early, there’s a celebration for tonight” DongWoon said, Yesung tilts his head and looked at the old man.

                “What celebration?” Yesung asked.

                “Ah... they will tell you later on, sir” DongWoon said and bowed.

                Yesung came back with the guys, holding the drink. He drank some of it... it tastes bitter but he has to drink the rest of it in courtesy of the Halmeoni. The boys stare as he drink it.

                “What’s that?” Leeteuk asked staring at the drink.

                “Halmeoni gave this... said that it’ll condition my body for some activities” Yesung said. SungMin stared at it... he started laughing.

                “Mwohya...” Yesung asked as he wiped his lip. SungMin calmed down, but as he looked at the tea again, he starts laughing.

 

                “Yah, what are you lughing at” Siwon asked, curious.

                “Nothing... nothing...” SungMin said and Yesung went away to take the container inside his bag.

                “Yah... what was it?” Heechul asked, sensing something.

                “It was a damiana tea...” SungMin’s smile widened. “It helps for men to get aroused easily”

                “MWOHYAAA!!!!” The boys chorused and laughed, YEsung came back with a questioning look at them.

                “What are you guys laughing about?” Yesung frowned. The boys smile reached their ears looking at him from top to toe.

                “We got to get you ready Sung” Heechul said smoothly.

                “Neh...” The rest of the boys agreed.

                “We can’t wait to see Yesung juniors around” Leeteuk nudged EunHyuk and the room filled with laughter. 

 

Yesung: The guys are getting crazy...

AiMei: Yeah, they are

Yesung: Yah!!! you! long time no see. Why are you drenched?

AiMei: Actually I just got back... I swam all the way to Seoul from Jeju island... you guys left me there

Yesung: O_O""""

 

(A/N: HAHAHHA hmmmm I smell something fishy... and I don't mean DongHAe... just fishy... what do you ahve in mind??? Comments are LOOOVVVEEEDDD!!!)