Loving You

We got REALLY married!!!

 

7 months later...

                ChunAe was waiting on the airport for a friend. She was tapping soundly at the concrete tiles beneath her as the plane was delayed for 20 minutes. After then...

                “Chunnie-ah!” A cheerful voice called her. ChunAe turns around and saw a bubbly face.

                “HyeMin-ah!!!” ChunAe called and stopped on her tracks. “OMO~~~ it’s big!!!” ChunAe was shocked to see a bulging part on HyeMin’s abdomen.

                “Neh!” HyeMin smiled and rubbed her tummy. “The doctor says he’s in perfect condition”

                “Aigooo~~~ so it’s a boy!” ChunAe smiled and waved at the tummy. “Anyeong baby boy~~~ I’m your umma’s friend!”

                “Omo!” HyeMin flinched as she felt a kick. “Aigoo... he doesn’t like you”

                “Wae wae??” ChunAe demanded.

                “He kicked!” HyeMi frowned. “Come on, let’s go to the hospital to check his condition... I want a check up regularly”

                “Arasso”

...

...

 

                “Our special guest for tonight is none other than Super Junior Yesung-ssi!” *sound of people cheers*

                “Yeh, yeh”

                “Wow! Now we’re here at the love confession radio program, how do you feel?”

                “Actually... I’m kind of nervous *laughs* I’ve never confessed before, except if I do any sins to my parents and friends *laughs*”

                “Aigoo, aigoo~~ so first of, what comes in your mind when you hear the word confession?”

                “Hmmm... confession is not only saying the truth but to pour the words out of your heart. To express what you really feel”

                “So... bow that you gave your own definition of it... is there someone you would like to confess to?”

               

                “Oh, there is someone”

                “I’m sure the listeners are eager to know who it is, but you can keep the identity as a secret if you want to”

                “There’s no need to keep the identity... my fans knew who that person is and they were sorry. I would like to confess to my wife”

                “Wife? But isn’t it that your marriage with her is invalid?”

                “I know... but to me out separation was not that clear... still I consider her as my wife until she tells me she does not love me anymore” ( a song plays on the back ground entitled : LOVING YOU)

(A/N: you can listen to the music as you read this. The italicized letters is the lyrics)

                “Please begin your confession...”

 Maybe If I got over you 

Perhaps I wouldn't know such tears

My heart was once loving 

But farewell makes it not calm anymore

 

                “Ah... there are so many words unsaid before... the words that I keep inside that I really want to tell you, but it seemed I’m too coward to spill it out. I never knew what happened that it came to this... But stories start in once upon a time. And once upon a time, I fell in love.”

The one I love won’t come back again

The one I’m madly inlove with

 

                “But then time did not favour us that it separates us from each other... she left. Not because she has someone, not because she does not love me anymore... but for the reason... she believes in the saying ‘when you love someone, set him free’, and she did”

My heart is only faithful to you 

Waiting is all I can do.

 

                “But the thing is... I never wanted to let go”

I love you, and throughout the night I try to erase you from my mind

You’re right in front of me, yet I cannot reach you

I can’t forget you

I miss you

 

                “The truth is, I am still in love with her that it pains me to be separated from her. She told me that to accept anyone who was ready to heal the wound she caused. But then I can’t for the reason no one could heal this wound if she won’t be the one who will heal it. No one could ever fill up her position... because she’s the only person who could be that position in me. There was a time I really want to give up just to find her, but then she never wanted to be found. And without her, it just felt so empty. I miss her... I miss her smiles, her unperfect attitude, her scent and the feeling she gives when she’s around. If only I could turn back time, I’d prevent her from leaving me”

What I breathe is like death

I am too afraid..

 

                “But then again... I can’t... and it’s too late.”

 If you look into my mind

I may lower my head, as my heart is so hurt

               

                HyeMin listens to the radio with tears trickling from the side of her eyes. ChunAe pats her back and hugs her tightly. It was her first time in months to hear his voice again... a voice she longed to hear ever since.

How many seasons I pass through

How can I wake up from this sad dream?

 

                “HyeMin-ah...”

                “Why is it so hard to forget him, ChunAe? Everytime I try to forget, his smiling image pops out of no matter what I do... I always see him in my mind... even though months had passed, the pain seemed to be fresh... as though it just happened yesterday...”

It won’t happen again

To cry that I miss you

 

                “Every time I go for a prenatal check up, he would always come into my mind. I would ask myself to what if he was with me... doing all these, but I don’t think it would happen anymore as I told him to forget about me...”

                “HyeMin... it’s alright... you can move on... think of your child”

My scared heart

won't love again

 

                “Andwae... I can’t just move on just like that... It won’t just happen like that... because...”

because I am afraid

 

                “AH!” HyeMin suddenly feel a sudden pain in her lower abdomen. ChunAe was shocked to see that crystal liquid trickles from HyeMin’s thighs down to her legs.

                “JOM DOWA JUSEYO!!!” ChunAe yelled. Just then, servants hurriedly came in.

                “Get her to the hospital, quick!” A familiar voice said. ChunAe went to her phone and called HeeJin and the others.

                “HyeMin’s in labor!”

I love you, and throughout the night I try to erase you from my mind

You’re right in front of me, yet I cannot reach you

 

                HyeMin felt another contraction as she was placed inside the car, and she’s breathing heavily. She looked sideways... and groaned in pain. She thought she saw Yesung... but she was wrong.

                “We’ll get there as soon as possible, don’t worry” MingWon said.

I can’t forget you

I miss you

 

                “It’s coming fast!!!” HyeMin yelled as she felt another contraction, they were in the middle of the Seoul road, making the car run as fast as it can.

                HyeMin raised her head, the pain was too much. Yesung’s picture kept on running in her mind, her breaths became as heavy as possible.

What I breathe is like death

I am too afraid..

 

...

...

                The super Junior boys were at the hospital to have their monthly health check up because of the schedules that are giving them too much stress lately. Their manager called the day off to have the rest of them checked.

                While the other boys are still having their check ups, Yesung, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk wanders around the hospital. As they went to the reception, the wide door opened, a few nurses and a doctor was bustling a patient.

                “MOVE MOVE!!! SHE’S IN LABOR!!!” The doctor yelled. “NURSE PLEASE PREPARE THE TOOLS!!!” The nurses went to hurry to get things done.

                “Whoa... that’s not good...” Leeteuk said softly. Yesung looked at the moving nurses. He smiled at the though he has.

 I am too scared…

I will be waiting

 

                “Yah, why are you smiling?” Ryeowook said, tears threatened his eyes. “She and her baby in in trouble...”

                “I just imagined what if HyeMin is giving birth... would it be a boy? A girl? Maybe a boy...” Yesung said softly. The boys looked at him.

 I will be trying. (I will)

 

                “This is bad...” A voice said which HyeMin do not recognize... she was weak in pain. “She’s losing too much blood!”

                “Yesung...” HyeMin said softly. The doctor exchanged looks.

Don't tell me you leave me for my sake (I leave for yours)

                “Hyung...”

                “I know I should stop from thinking of her. But no matter what I do, I can’t stop loving her” Yesung said, Just then the other boys came and it was the time that they had to leave. When they are about to leave, they came face to face with MingWon, ChunAe, HeeJin, and Grandmother SookJoo who were waiting outside some room.

                “Halmeoni!” Yesung bowed, the old woman paled at the sight. “Is everything alright?” Just then, the doctor came out of the room. The boys looked at her.

                “Sir, are you the husband?” The doctor asked MingWon who looked at her then at Yesung.

                “No...” MingWon said firmly. “He is” MingWon pointed at Yesung, the boys widened their eyes and looked at MingWon... there’s only one thing they understand; it’s HyeMin inside the Emergency room.

                “Sir, your wife and baby’s life is in danger, your baby is still premature and it will be hard for your wife to give a normal delivery. We recommend caesarean, but there’s a 50 percent chance that the baby will survive” The doctor explained, Yesung was pale.

                “Do everything to save both of them” Yesung said firmly. The doctor nods and gets in. The boys and the others stayed waits at the emergency room.

                Everyone was still shocked that Yesung would become a father any moment now. They never knew that she was pregnant... Yesung was nervous. He never knew what to do, but to wait. He’s cursing him self for not knowing that it leads to this point.

                After an hour or so, another doctor came out, bringing the baby to the nursery. Yesung followed the doctor and stayed outside the room, but he can see everything happening through the window glass.

                Yesung saw that the baby was having a terrible time in breathing. Yesung’s tears sprung out as he saw the baby, the doctor placed the stethoscope on the baby’s chest. Just then Yesung’s heart dropped as he saw that the baby stopped breathing. The doctor tries to revive the baby. The other boys bustled to see, Yesung placed a hand on the window.

                “Come on... please breathe...” Yesung said.

                The doctor kept on massaging the chest for quite some time now... Yesung was now crying, so as s. Just then... the doctor drooped his shoulder, he looked at them and shook his head. Yesung’s heart clenched and the doctor opens the door. Yesung came in, he went in front of his child and touched his hand, the doctor by his side... Yesung cried.

If you love me, if we share the same mind, please stay in

My heart…

 

                “I’m sorry my child...” Yesung said... Yesung presses those small loving hand.  “Appa loves you...” Just then, the baby gave a sharp intake of breath and started crying. Yesung was surprised, the small hands held on Yesung’s finger and continues to cry.

Until it beats...

 

                “It’ alive..” Leeteuk said, surprised. The boys rejoiced, Yesung’s tears flowed as he saw the baby now filled with life.

Until it beats...

 

AiMei: I leave to you to what you wanted to say :)