Just not now...

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Yesung stares blankly as the driver continues to drive back to the establishment. Silence lurks to the very last inch of the van. Yesung was holding the letter given to him... having doubts on reading it. HyeMin just left him... he felt being ripped inside, he felt like his chest is clenching slowly but surely.

                He stares at the letter... a white folded stationary with his name engraved to it... he unfolds the letter...

...

...

                HyeMin sits, waiting to be called to board the plane for Japan. She can’t cry the tears in her anymore... she must be strong for her and her unborn child... and she will fulfil the promise she makes on that letter.

                “MinMin” A voice called. HyeMin looked up to see MingWon. “Why are you alone?” Hyemin eyed him as though she was tired.

                “What is it to you?” HyeMin asked. “And why are you here?”

                “I’m waiting for the plane to China” MingWon asked. “Are you leaving him?”

                “Yes” HyeMin said and laughed, MingWon frowned at her. “The joke is on you, MingWon”

                “Waeyo?” MingWon said. Hyemin smiled at him.

                “You asked me to leave with you... but here I am, waiting to board the plane alone” HyeMin said. “No matter what you do... I’ll never go with you. I love Yesung that it really pains me to see him being pulled down by you”

                “He doesn’t even deserve you” MingWon said.

                “And do you think you do?” HyeMin asked, glaring at him. “Think what you did... will that makes me to love you back? It only made me to love Yesung more... And because I love him, I can’t stand to see him being dragged down. You had your chance before and you wasted it.” MingWon bowed and shook his head.

                “You used the power of the contract... haven’t you? I thought it will benefit me most because I knew its existence. And I thought you done this until you got through the contract” MingWon said.

                “Now I’m going to leave him... are you happy? But still, your wish isn’t fulfilled... so if I were you, stop aiming for something can’t get, because you’ve already lost at the moment you started this...” Hyemin said. “Yesung won this battle, MingWon... because in the end, I still love him.”

...

...

                2 days passed and it was the day of the conference where the Super Junior will finally give their statement and in those days, Yesung seemed to lose his voice and refused to talk to anyone... but this time he’s going to speak. The media and fans were there. The boys settled on their dress room, waiting their name to be called.

                Yesung could wanted to search for HyeMin... but HyeMin’s words on the letter prevented him to go further. He could also ask her friends... but they too don’t have a clue to where HyeMin is. No one really knew. Yesung keeps it all to himself... just wanting to keep everything...

                “Super junior, you’re on!” One of the PD said. Leeteuk ushered the boys and went to the conference room.

                As soon as they entered, flashes of camera were set on them, especially on Yesung. The fans screamed their name as flashed their smile... just Yesung just gave them his curt smile. They soon settled their places on the rectangular table with mics.

                “Before the questions, I would like to say that I am glad that our Yesung will continue to participate to Super Junior activities and promote our next album together with us. We were so happy that we received so much love from our ELFs by supporting us. And for that, we are so thankful. Also I would like to apologize for not responding to the issue immediately as it was a sensitive issue for... for us. And now that the 5th album is already approaching, we promise to do our best to shine not only in Korea but international countries as well” Leeteuk spoke with a smile on his face. “We are now open to questions”

                Questions related to the Super Junior’s current and future activities were given and answered by Leeteuk. Yesung stayed quiet as the members each gave their statements... but the media won’t halt on anything yet, but because today was just the official statement from the company, they’re still working their way to get Yesung’s statement about the contract.

                Yesung was called for many interviews all over asia, for talk shows, radio interviews, magazine interviews and almost all sectors in the media. Yesung’s invalid wedding spread all over like wild fire... his popularity will go off the board and the KRY albums were quickly sold out because of the sympathy that Elf share.

                He got more famous... but to him...

                That kind of fame is useless.

 

                After a few weeks, Yesung went to his room after a tiring interview. He was tired and drained. He slumped into the bed and tries to rest... but it seemed, he can’t. Yesung turned sideways to find a picture of him and HyeMin. Their wedding picture. Yesung smiled at the smiling faces on the picture. Beneath the frame was the promising letter HyeMin wrote before she left. He gets it and reads it.

 

Yesung,

                Please forgive me for what I have done. I cannot you to just lose everything you’ve work for... Super Junior oppas are family to you. Please don’t blame them... I think this is the best option for now. Even though this is good bye, I will never forget you. You’re the most amazing person that I have met. I never though that I could love someone like you... even though... we’re already divorced, I don’t think I will forget you just like that, Meeteing you was one of the best thing happened in my life. I was surprised that I could love someone this deep. How you tamed me was still a mystery... but nevertheless I was thankful.  I do wish for your best... If you find someone who could love you more than I did, please do not hesitate to accept her. She might be the only person who could heal your heart that I shattered.

                Please, do not search for me anymore... for my safety. Maybe someday... we’ll be able to cross our path... and I will wait for it. If we were really meant for each other... we will end up with each other...

 

                                                                                                                                          Forever yours, HyeMin

               

                Yesung neatly folds the folder and placed it on the night stand, below the picture frame. He closed his eyes, trying to recall his happy memory with HyeMin... how she would cuddle close to him was one of the amazing thing on the world. Just having her presence could make him go crazy and stupid. Yesung chuckled.

                “We are meant to be, HyeMin... just not now” Yesung said softly. “Happy Anniversary...”