Heart to Heart talk with the leader

We got REALLY married!!!

 

 

                HyeMin was waiting for Yesung to arrive home that night. The rest of the boys are already asleep since they were tired of their schedules. HyeMin was watching a late night show... she looked at the time... 12:08 am.

                “Aish... why am I waiting for you?” HyeMin asked. Then, she went to their room to get a good night sleep, she gave up on waiting for him to arrive.

                HyeMin lays on the soft bed and pulled the covers up. She looked at the bedside table... and found Yesung’s picture on it. She took one frame and looked at his smile. She grazed on the frame and placed it back on its place.

                The next morning...

                “YAAAAAWWNNN” HyeMin woke up. She had trouble sleeping... her back felt stiff. She got up and found herself lying on the couch.

                She was surprised... she was sure she went to Yesung’s bed last night! She gets up and looked at the wall clock 5:23 am. She woke up early from back soreness. HyeMin went to Yesung’s room and found him sleeping on the bed peacefully. HyeMin’s blurred thoughts worked out immediately thinking Yesung placed her on the couch.

                HyeMin got pissed when Yesung stirred and jerked himself awake. He looked at HyeMin groggily, still sleepy. HyeMin crossed her arm and went to the side of his bed. Yesung looked at her.

                “Yah... why did you placedme on the couch?” HyeMin glared at him.

                “Chinja?” Yesung asked drowsily.

                “Neh” HyeMin said. “I was on this bed when I slept, and when I woke up, I was on the couch...” HyeMin said “Now my back’s sore and I’m mad”

                Yesung scratched his head and pulled HyeMin. HyeMin was surprised by his sudden movement. She was now laying beside Yesung who just sort of hug her like a pillow and placed his leg over her body. HyeMin’s heart raced as though any moment it will come to a halt and explode. She was too shocked to speak.

                “Just shut up and sleep with me if that’s what you want...” Yesung said and pulled her closer. Then moments later... he began to snore.

                HyeMin on the other hand felt the weight of his leg... she was annoyed by it. She couldn’t move... everytme she moves, Yesung would hold her tighter.

                “Ooommfff!” HyeMin made wobbly movement to get off him. But no use... it was surprising that Yesung is strong.

                “Stop moving...” Yesung said, with eyes closed. “You’re disturbing my sleep”

                HyeMin just sighed and just calmed her self. Moments later... she too fell asleep. Limit to their knowledge, DongHae was peeking them.

                “Yah... what are you doing there?” A voice said that surprised DongHAe.

                “Yah, hyung, shhhh!” DongHae placed a finger on his lips. It was Siwon.

                “Wae? And why is Yesung’s door open?” Siwon asked.

                “Nothing... look” DongHAe said.

                “Ahh... they look cute together” Siwon smiled. “Come on, let’s leave them alone” They closed the door softly and left to make breakfast.

                “Won... what do you think of hyung’s and HyeMin-ssi’s relationship?” DongHae asked. Siwon looked at him, brows as high as it could be.

                “You know, at first I thought their relationship is a bit shaky because their marriage is arranged” Siwon said and DongHae looked at him, shocked.

                “Their marriage is arranged?” DongHae said.

                “Neh” Siwon said.

                “I didn’t know that!” DongHAe said and nods. “But they’re living a happy ending yeeeyyy!!!” DongHae raised his hands as though cheering.

                “Yeah, right” Siwong smiled. “I think they’re still trying to deny what they feel”

                “Aigoo” DongHae said. “If you love it, show it”

                “HyeMin-ssi is still doubting” Siwon said “Don’t worry... she’ll realize it”

...

...

                After an hour, Yesung have to get up. He looked sideways and Found HyeMin sleeping... he frowned at the stands of hair that’s covering her face. He cleared it and placed the strands behind her ear so he could see her face clearly. HyeMin was surprised and looked at Yesung.

                “Ehh...?” HyeMin mutters.

                “It’s morning already, shorty” Yesung said. “Go take a bath... you smell already” Yesung left and go to the bathroom on the kitchen. EunHyuk went to Yesung’s room.

                “HyeMin, it’s time to eat already” Eunhyuk said

                “Araso” HyeMin said, she thought of taking a bath later and go and have breakfast. The boys were already there, but Leeteuk wasn’t so as Yesung.

                “Come on, eat” Heecgul called and noticed HyeMin’s questioning look. “Leeteuk is sick and he can’t move. He caught flu last night... so he can’t go to our schedules today.”

                “Hyung’s gonna manage our scheds” Ryeowook said... it seemed there’s a tint of regret in his voice.

                “So... he’s going to stay here” Kyuhyun continued.

                “Who’s going to look after him?” HyeMin asked.

                “No one... he urged us to go to our schedules...” Heechul said pissed. “Haish, he always thought that he could manage himself” HyeMin bit her lip.

                “I’ll look after him” HyeMin offered.

                “But if you do that, your schedule is ruined” SungMin said. “Plus you could catch the flu from him.”

                “Ani~~~ don’t mind me” HyeMin said. “He’s a good hyung to you and my husband... I must repay him”

                The boys were shocked at her words... she was a stranger, but no she said it, it seemed they’ve known each other for quite a long time. The boys muttered their thanks to her when the bathroom door opened and Yesung gets out without anything on. HyeMin’s smile faded when she felt Yesung’s aura walked past behind her.

                “Yah hyung! We’re eating!” Kyuhyun said.

                “Mianhe... I forgot my towel” Yesung said and closed the door.

                “He always forgets his towel...” shindong said.

                “Chinja?” HyeMin looked at them in surprise.

                “Well that’s Yesung for you” Ryeowook said and the members laughed.

...

...

                The boys are already gone. Only HyeMin and Leeteuk were left at the dorm. HyeMin was busy cooking something for the sick one... today she’s making Gong-gee (chicken soup) for him. Leeteuk doesn’t she’s there... She was nearly finished with the soup when...

                “Oh... HyeMin-ssi” A weak voice sounded at the kitchen’s entrance.

                “Leeteuk-ssi... you must go back and rest” HyeMin said while adding the spring onion.

                “Shouldn’t you be practicing your piece for the competition?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Health matters” HyeMin said and placed the soup on a bowl. “Here... eat this. I had DongWoon-ssi brought me some herbs for the soup. It will help you recover fast”

                “Gomawo” Leeteuk said and rubbed his nose. “I’m sure the soup is really delicious, but unfortunately my tastebuds aren’t working... you have to forgive me if I didn’t compliment it”

                “Ah, I understand” HyeMin said. Leeteuk took a sip... surprisingly; something regained his sense of taste back.

                “Interesting...” Leeteuk said and took a spoonful of the soup. “You’re good in cooking”

                “Ah... ani~~~ ChunAe taught me to cook” HyeMin said.

                “I see” Leeteuk smiled. “How’s Yesung at your house?”

                “Oh... he’s fine.” HyeMin said and Leeteuk just raised a brow at her. HyeMin laughed. “Alright, actually... he’s being silly all the time. He likes talking to Halmeoni so much, sometimes he would go to the garden and stare at the sky... then at night he would creep into my room and sleep there”

                “I see” Leeteuk chuckled. “He usually does that... please understand him when he sleeps in your room... he’s not used to sleeping alone.”

                “Yeah, he told me too” HyeMin said.

                “He’s one special dongsaeng for me... he’s sincere and good to the magnaes.” Leeteuk said out of no where. “He’s willing to take care of the dongsaengs while I’m not around... HyeMinnie...”

                “Neh?” HyeMin looked at him and he wears this serious expression she’s sure she had never seen in his life.

                “Years will pass and I’ll be in military mandatory... Heechul is enlisting next year and there will be no one who’ll take care of the members. Of course Kangin will e back before I enlist... I have to wait for him to come back so he can watch over the dongsaengs” Leeteuk said.

                Where this conversation does leads to? And why does his voice sounded so solemn? It’s not as if he’s going to die or what... But there’s this tune of regret in his voice. The tone that only a parent could have for his children...

                “HyeMinnie... I have already failed 3 dongsaengs...” Leeteuk said. “Kibum, Kangin and especially Hankyung; I have failed as a hyung that I have not foresee their needs. Now... look what has happened. Our family has torn apart. Now I ask of you... please take good care of Yesung. Please don’t leave him alone... I too will do my best to be a good hyung to him long as I’m still here”

                “Why are you saying this?” HyeMin asked.

                “Because... any time, day, week or year, he will be torn from our group and face the future with you. He has to face new careers so he could support his own family” Leeteuk smiled. “And I’m happy he’s able to meet you even though its by accident. You’re the perfect lady for him. I can see it through yours and his smiles.”

                HyeMin was touched by the words of the leader that somehow he reminded her of her past self. She was willing to give everything while she still can. All those time... what has happened to that self that seemed to disappear? HyeMin’s eyes formed tears and she smiled at him.

                “I will take care of him for you... I promise” HyeMin said and bowed at Leeteuk.

                “Gamsahamnida” Leeteuk said and bowed.

 

AiMei: :'(  sadddd.... to tell you guys I'm really sad about what has happened to their family. My heart aches much for the leader... hhe has done so much for s and became a great leader and hyung to them. Its difficult to be in his position... so let's say... LEETEUK-OPPA!! HWAITING!!! :D