Quality time

We got REALLY married!!!

  

 

                3rd day... 2 more days before the ballet competition, HyeMin looked into the bathroom mirror... looking at her reflection. HyeMin always does this whenever the competition got closer... To check her body condition. So far, everything is in order. She checks her face for pimplets or anything... nothing so far... but there’s one thing wrong with her... she’s pale.

                They have to go to the studio to practice their dance again. HyeMin is going with them so she can finalize her final finishing step, either with a curtsy of a sudden movement.

                *knock knock*

                “HyeMinnie... we’re ready to go” Leteuk called. He’s fine now even though he still have these head aches. But because of HyeMin’s chicken herb soup, he has regained his strength.

                “Arasso” HyeMin called back. She put on her jacket and went out of the bathroom.

                On their way to the studio... Yesung kept on throwing glances at her. She was... unusually quiet. HyeMin would bicker at him wherever they’d go... and sometimes she would smack him for no reason at all. HyeMin caught him glancing at her.

                “Yah... stop staring... ert” HyeMin said coldly and sniggers were heard.

                “Why are you quiet?” Yesung asked.

                “Don’t I have the right to be quiet?” HyeMin snapped and looked out the window. She saw a coffee shop... “Oh... mashida...”

                “Eh?” Yesug turned to her, she was still staring at starbucks.

                “It’s been so long since I tasted a latte...” HyeMin said.

                “Why not buy some?” Yesung asked.

                “Coffee... milk... cream... sugar...” HyeMin stated the ingredients. “All are bad... for ballerinas”

                “But it can’t hurt to have one drink of it occasionally” Yesung replied.

                “I know... but the competition is approaching. I need to watch over my diet” HyeMin said and sighed.

                They arrived at the studio. The boys start to do the countings while HyeMin started the song and danced to it. HyeMin kept on going without any rest... every slight mistake; she would patiently start all over again. The boys were already resting when they  noticed HyeMin was still on the floor, doing difficult leaps.

                “Yah... she’s really hard working” Ryeowook said.

                “It’s a competition...” SungMin said. “You know... the house representative must bring honor to the family. Most of the Lee family still follows that tradition”

                “Including yours?” ShinDong asked.

                “Neh... but not only me, there’s Siwon, Kyuhyun, Taemin, Minho, ChangMin, Yunho, Yoona, Park Bom, Krystal—their family are still following the tradition. But not as solid as HyeMin’s.” SungMin said. “My family continues martial arts and being followed by the generation”

                “Yeah... until your generation became an artist” Heechul said and the boys laughed.

                “Aigoo!” The boys turned to HyeMin who was on the floor, massaging her foot. “Aish...”

                “HyeMin-ssi... are you alright?” Siwon asked, surprised.

                “Ah... neh” HyeMin said, massaging her foot.

                “Boys and err, miss... your lunch is here” The manager called and the delivery boy brought a large parcel of ordered fast food.

                “Guys, come on... let’s eat” Leeteuk said and gets the parcel. “Siwonnie!!! Pay up!”

                “Arasso” Siwon said and grabbed his wallet and took out his credit card. HyeMin was still on her spot, not moving.

                “HyeMinnie... come on, let’s eat” Leeteuk said. HyeMin looked at them.

                “You guys go ahead... I’m tired” HyeMin said. Yesung looked at her and went over her, he opened a  box of food for himself. He went towards HyeMin and sat in front of her.

                “You don’t want to eat?” Yesung asked. HyeMin frowned at him.

                “Too tired to eat” HyeMin said.

                “You’ll get more tired if you don’t eat” Yesung said and ate a dumpling in front of her. HyeMin just stared at him as he eats another. She placed her face on her palm and stare at him.

                “Are those two going to stare at each other forever?” Kyuhyun asked.

                “Well... she’s getting one of Yesung’s habits... to stare” SungMin said. Still both are staring like they are speaking.

                “Yah... why are you staring?” Yesung finally asked with a dumpling on the way to his mouth.

                “Shouldn’t I be asking that?” HyeMin asked.

                “Answering a question with a question... is non-sensual” Yesung said.

                “Do you think?” HyeMin smirked and HyeMin chuckled, then he picked another dumpling and places it in front of her.

                “Mogeu... (eat)” Yesung said.

                “Ani~~~” HyeMin turned her head sideways. Then Yesung direct the dumpling in front of her.

                “Mogeu...” Yesung said, HyeMin sighed and ate the dumpling. She was chewing it and turned to Yesung, she pouts.

                “Satisfied?” HyeMin said and gave him a cat-like smile.

                “Neh...” Yesung chuckled and again picks another dumpling and placed it in front of her. HyeMin raised her brows and Yesung just smiled at her. “Mogeu?” HyeMin chuckled and ate it.

                “Aww... look at them...” EunHyuk said in a distance.

                “So sweet” SungMin agreed. The boys made weird noises (you know... how a girl gets excited when they see their crush? That’s the sound how Suju made... only it’s a male version XD)

                “Yah... why can’t we be like them?” DongHae looked at EunHyuk who just looked at him.

                “You want to be like them?” EunHyuk asked and gave his share to DongHae and opened his mouth. “Feed me”

                “Ahhhhh... You feed me...” DongHae whined.

 

                LOL

AiMei: Wonder what's wrong with HyeMin? Is she sick or sumthin? Find OUT :D Sorry for the late update... been coping with activities lately...