Fever

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Nothing special happened then... so after the practice they all went home. The 4th day came so fast. Yesung was uncomfortable in his sleep since everything became humid. Yesung woke up and looked at HyeMin who hogged all the covers to herself. YEsung noticed something wrong with her... so he placed his palm on her forehead. He was surprised to feel her temperature is high. She has a fever.

                “Hyung, more pancakes?” Ryeowook offered pancakes to Heechul.

                “Neh...” Heechul said “Hyuk... the syrup” EunHyuk passed the syrup when Yesung appeared, yelling at them.

                “YAAAAHHH!!!” Yesung yelled. The boys covered their ears, painfully from the high-pitch tone.

                “Yesung!” Leeteuk yelled. “Quiet down!” Yesung closed his mouth and looked at them.

                “You’re giving me another ear infection” Kyuhyun frowned.

                “Hyung, it’s morning... why the yelling?” DongHAe complained and pouts.

                “What’s up?” Shindong asked, rubbing his ears.

                “HyeMin has a fever” Yesung muttered, seeing that the members were irritated this hour.

                “MWOH???!!!!!” The boys yelled at YEsung that he too covered his ears from the higher pitch. YEsung frowned at them.

                “Otteoke???~~~”

                “We should bring her to the doctor!~~”

                “I’ll cook soup~~~”

                “I’ll make tea~~~”

                “Get the medicine!!!~~~”

                Yesung looked at the boys who were running everywhere finding what to do, leaving Heechul on the table, eating his pancake contentedly. The boys are very noisy running around like crazy, YEsung just watch at them.

                “Yah... settle down” Heechul said. The boys were still running around. “YAH SETTLE DOWN!” Heechul yelled.

                “Ooooomf!!!” EunHyuk and DongHae bumped into each other and fell.

                “You guys will make things worse if you continue on doing that” Heechul said.

                “But, HyeMin is sick” Ryeowook said, holding a ladle.

                “Neh and her competition is tomorrow!” DongHae said. The boys looked at DongHae.

                “THE COMPETITION!!!” The boys roared and then starts to run around like there’s no tomorrow. Yesung just looked at them.

                Heechul rubbed his temples, looking at the raucousness of the boys. Then, in a second, the dining area was a complete mess. Yesung went to the sink, grabbed a basin, filled the basin with water, and went to the closet to get a towel and gets out of the dining hall to place the towel on HyeMin’s forehead while the boys were still running around.

                Yesung felt her forehead again, it was raging hot. Ysung dipped the towel on the water and then he squeezed it to let the flowing water fall. Then, he wiped it on her face to cool her down. In a moment, the noise died down. YEsung looked outside to find the boys being scolded by Heechul... Leeteuk was one of the boys being scolded. XD.

                “Now what?” Heechul said and looked at Yesung who just shrugged.

                “Can you guys cover for me?” YEsung asked. “I have to take care of her until her fever dies out”

                “Arasso hyung... don’t worry, I’ll be home this afternoon to help you” Ryeowook said

                The boys left Yesung together with HyeMin. Yesung called at the mansion to inform her condition, good thing the halmeoni was the one who answered. He was asked to make an herb tea... DongWoon ajussi will deliver some herbs to him.

                Soon as the herbs arrived and DongWoon ajussi taught him how to do a tea out of it then left. Yesung got the tea ready and some food was also delivered. Yesung went into the room to feed her. Yesung removed the previous towel on her forehead and changed another one.

                “Yesung...?” HyeMin opened her eyes. “Shouldn’t you be working?” Her voice was weak and dry.

                “I asked the guys to cover up for me.” Yesung said and prepared her soup. “You should eat up to regain strength...”

                “Ani~~~” HyeMin said. “I don’t want”

                “Mogeuu” Yesung said.

                “Don’t want” HyeMin said, Yesung sighed. “I have to go practicing... the competition is tomorrow...”

                “Ani~~~” Yesung said firmly, HyeMin just looked at him. “You’re going to rest now and eat this soup I made for you... worry later. Because if you keep this up, you’ll never going to win that competition”

                HyeMin was surprised to see him to be this forceful. HyeMin just pursed her lips and looked at the soup. YEsung filled the spoon with soup and feed her. HyeMin did not argue and ate it. After a bowl of soup, Yesung gave her the tea. He was going to bring the empty bowl on the sink...

                “YEsung...” HyeMin called. He turned at her. “Gamsahamnida... it was delicious” HyeMin said. Yesung just nod.

                Nodding... it doesn’t mean that her gratitude is like nothing to him... it meant everything. Yesung was just finding it hard to respond to her new feeling towards him... but nevertheless, he was happy... that she was beginning to show her soft side to him.

                Afternoon came and YEsung slept on the couch. HyeMin gets up after a few hours of rest, she was fine now... she just caught a little flu from Leeteuk the other day. HyeMin get’s out of the room and found Yesung sleeping on the couch, she felt pity. He must have lack rest because of her.

                “Yesung...” HyeMin said, patting his arm. Yesung stirred and sat up, he looked at HyeMin.

                “Is there anything you want?” Yesun immediately asked. HyeMin shook her head.

                “You go sleep in the bed” HyeMin said.

                “You need more rest” Yesung said, HyeMin looked at him.

                “Ani~~~” HyeMin said and smiled. “Go on...” Yesung just nod out of drowsiness. YEsung went into the bedroom and sleep.

                HyeMin on the other hand peeked at Yesung... he was sleeping peacefully. HyeMin went to the bedside and sat there... she poke Yesung but he did not stir. HyeMin felt a little weak and lay beside Yesung and cuddled on his chest where she could hear his heart beat clearly.