Nightly Wonders

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Yesung dragged HyeMin into his room. HyeMin looked around... it was as large as her room back in the manse. She looked at the bed... again it was small for both of them and tat meant they have to cramp. But the last time HyeMin was there, it the room have 2 beds... where was the other one.

                “So...” Yesung said in a different tone that made HyeMin’s heart skipped a beat. She became tensed.

                “N-neh?” HyeMin stuttered.

                “Who’s going to make the first move?” Yesung asked, looking intently at HyeMin.

                “W-what move? W-what are you t-talking about?” HyeMin said trying to move away from him.

                “Tsk... we should do this more often...” YEsung placed his hands on his waist and stared at the bed.

                “Do what?” HyeMin frowned. “And why are you looking at the bed?!”

                “I told you... we’re having our business here” Yesung said and sat on the bed. “We must do it or else...”

                “Wae... is there punishment?” HyeMin smirked.

                “Neh...” Yesung looked grave. Honestly, HyeMin does not know what Yesung is talking about... He seemed really serious about something.

                “I don’t understand” HyeMin said, her voice was faltering, getting dry from intense anxiety.

                Are they going to do it there?!

                Yesung stared at her with some serious expression. HyeMin doesn’t know what to do next... is he asking permission from her indirectly?

                “Well?” Yesung said. “Aren’t you going to help me?”

                “B-but Yesung... we agreed—“

                “The hell with agreement.” Yesung said that shocked HyeMin. Yesung went to his drawer... HyeMin hears some rustling sound of plastic.

                What is it?

                HyeMin broke into sweat... her heart kept on beating like mad.

                “Ah... this one” HyeMin heard Yesung said.

                What is he taking out?

                “I thought I don’t have it here...” Yesung said and goes to the bed. “HyeMin come on”

                “B-but... I don’t want to” HyeMin blurted out.

                “What... don’t you want to feed Ddangkoma?” Yesung asked. HyeMin looked to where he was... He was sitting on the bed Ddangkoma’s shell.

                “You meant to feed Ddangkoma all along?” HyeMin asked.

                “Neh... wae? What was on your mind?” Yesung asked then he crinkled his face. “YAHH you y!!!”

                “Mwohyaaahhhh!!!!” HyeMin burst out of embarrassment. “I’m not ert!!!”

                “Chinja?! I think you’re planning to this drop dead gorgeous body?!” Yesung accused HyeMin. “Not in your dreams, shorty!”

                “Yahhhh!!!!” HyeMin jumped on Yesung giving him punches and pulling his hair. “I don’t do thaaaaaattt!!!!”

                “Yahyahyahyahyahyah!!! Omoo~~~ appa! Appa!!! Appaaaaa!!!!” Yesung yelled trying to evade HyeMin’s rage.

                Meanwhile...

                *THUMP*

                *BUMP!*

                *BADUMM*

                “What in the world are they doing in there?” Leeteuk muttered. He and the other boys are in the sofa, watching a variety show.

                “YAAAH owwww... aniyo aniyo annniii~~~” Yesung’s voice hovered across the room.

                “You know hyung... it’s their ‘business’...” SungMin said eyes glued on the TV.

                “I’m dooonnee!!!” KyuHyun announced wiping his hands with a dry towel.

...

...

                Yesung and HyeMin ends up sleeping on the small bed, eventhoug it was small, both fit perfectly on it. Yesung placed his arm over HyeMin’s who just cuddled next to his chest.

                HyeMin was aware of this... she slightly open her eyes and looked at the peaceful face of Yesung. HyeMin smiled as she saw an image of a sleeping baby in that face. She placed her palm on his cheeks... they were soft. And it felt like... her hand was meant to caress it... like her hand belongs to him.

                She wondered... if Yesung was the one who was engaged to at the first place... would she fall in love with Yesung instead of Mingwon? Won’t he run away just like MingWon did?

                Yesung lets out a warm breath through his mouth... and  HyeMin’s thumb travelled to his upper lip. She trace it... feeling the fine curves. Both of them... MingWon and Yesung have similar lips. HyeMin’s eyes filled with tears... she wiped it and sniffed that made Yesung stir.

                “HyeMin... you ok?” Yesung asked in a groggy voice, his usual small eyes was smaller.

                “M—neh” HyeMin said. Without warning, Yesung just pulled her into a tighter hug and faced her... then his other arm was placed on her waist. HyeMin got alarmed.

                “Everything’s going to be alright...” Yesung said and then continued sleeping. HyeMin’s face was close to his.

                She felt... safe. Secured. Unharmed... HyeMin smiled and just cuddled closer to him, not minding the breath Yesung gives off... she felt fond of his scent as though it was familiar to her. She inhaled his scent and snoozed off....

                Morning came...

                *knock knock!*

                HyeMin opened her eyes and saw Yesung’s face close to hers.

                “MWOYAAAHHH!!!” HyeMin pushed Yesung that caused him to fall on the other side. *BADUUMMP!!!*

                “Yahhhhh... why’d you pushed me...” Yesung said in a disgruntled tone. His hair ws messy and face was pale and drowsy. He sat on the floor and looked at HyeMin.

                “Hyung? HyeMin? Is everything alright?” It was Ryeowook’s voice on the door.

                “Nnehh!” HyeMin called back.

                “Breakfast’s ready!” Ryeowook called.

                “We’ll be there in a few minutes!” Yesung answered. “Aish...”

                “M-mianhe...” HyeMin said, clutching the blanket on her chest. She really was sorry. “I was just surprised...”

                “Ahh... if you’re going to push me... make sure you don’t scream... I’ll wake up” Yesung said and HyeMin frowned at his sentence. “You better use the bathroom in this area... I’ll use the spare one we have on the kitchen.”

                “Arasso...” HyeMin said still not moving. She smiled and chuckled.

 

Yesung: *enters the bathroom* Yaaaaaaawwwwnnn

AiMei: Anyeong!

Yesung: Mwoyaahhh!!! You again!

AiMei: Missed me? *puppy face*

Yesung:-.- uhhh no...

AiMei: whatever... READ AND REVIEW GUYSSSS!!!! :D *waves at nowhere*

Yesung: *looks at to where AiMei is waving and waves at it too* thanks for supporting my fic =)