Twists

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Morning came too fast. HyeMin woke up and looked at the clock... 4 am. The competition will start in the evening... she has to do what she needs to do. She looked sideways and found Yesung sleeping peacefully. She’s already recovered... but she has to check Yesung’s temperature if in case he caught her fever.

                HyeMin placed her palm on his forehead... the temperature is normal so far. HyeMin went into the kitchen and cooked some breakfast for the boys. After, she went to wash herself and get prepared to practice. Good thing the music she chose is a sweet tune that surely can’t get anyone to wake up.

                But before that, she went to the drawers to get her outfit for the night... It was a knee- length white dress. The skirt was mainly maid of the softest cloth material and the hem was covered with feathers. She placed in on a hanger and she placed her ballet flats under it.  HyeMin put on her tights and leotards with a skirt.

                She the music... she closed her eyes and breathes... She opened her eyes and made her entrance.

                The boys woke up and found HyeMin practicing seriously. The boys clap their hand as she makes her perfect leaps.

                “Guys... get a move! We have a schedule!” Leeteuk called. “Pali, pali!” The boys scrambled on their feet to get moving.

                While eating their breakfast, they would watch HyeMin as though she was their entertainment for the day. The boys left after a short notice for their schedule... HyeMin focused on her practice more than ever... she will not forsake her household.

...

...

                Afternoon came and the boys were finished on their schedules. They are getting ready to get to the competition... though HyeMin doesn’t know that they’re going. They’re going to show Suju’s support to her... though they’re scared that fans might recognize them. They were going inside the van when...

                “Leeteukie!” Manager Park called. Leeteuk went to him and bowed.

                “What is it hyung?” Leeteuk asked. The boys in the van were just looking at them... conversing. Leeteuk’s expression was surprised... as though something came out all of the sudden. Leeteuk nods at the manager and Leeteuk returned to the van.

                “Hyung, what’s up?” Ryeowook asked. Leeteuk sighed.

                “Super Show 3...” 3 words... a lot of meanings. The Asia Tour... Super Show 3.The boys looked at each other meaningfully and nodded.

...

...

                “Good Evening to each and everyone of you! It brings me great pleasure to witness Korea’s best representatives for Ballet competition! But who will reign the position and be honoured as Korea’s international representative? We shall witness the gracefulness of each dancers as we go through the competition this evening...” The MC was Go YoungWook. “Let shall watch the ballet dancers dance their emotions and the judges will see to who deserves to be Korea’s representative.”

                HyeMin stayed on the backstage... she picked her number... she was the 4th to perform. There are 9 ballerinas all in all... all from different district. Hyemin is Seoul representative. She looked t the other contestants... all were nervous and shooting glances at her. They would glare at HyeMin because they knew that she’s a good ballerina. HyeMin glared back at them.

                “HyeMinnie... you ready?” It was ChunAe.

                “Ah... neh” HyeMin said. “This Year’s competition looked like they want to kill me” HyeMin indicated the girls behind her who were trying to get themselves ready.

                “Don’t worry... all of them are losers” ChunAe smirked and HyeMin laughed.

                “Alright~~~ our first contestant... from the city of Busan... Kim Jung Ae!” The Mc called the first contestant... It has began...

                HyeMin went to get her ballet flats when... she toppled and twist her ankle... her body lunged toward the concrete floor.

                “HyeMin!” ChunAe called and went to her friend’s aid.

                “Ughhh” HyeMin massaged her ankle. ChunAe glared at the person who caused this.

                “YAH! You’ve stuck your foot out on purpose!” ChunAe yelled at the ballerina who just smiled.

                “It’s not my fault... she did not see where she’s going” She said and left, laughing. The other ballerinas laughed too.

                “Why, youuuu~~~” ChunAe was in the verge of attacking when HyeMin pulled her wrist.

                “Let them go” HyeMin said.

                “But they sabotaged you!” ChunAe said. HyeMin stands up and smirked at all of the ballerinas.

                “That only meant one thing... they are scared to feel defeat.” HyeMin said and sighed. “I feel pity for the misbehaviour... there’s only one thing to do... to win this competition. Because that’s where a lady proves her worth” HyeMin earned several scoffs from the ballerinas.

                ChunAe helped HyeMin to sit on the nearest stool. ChunA gets the ballet flats for HyeMin and assisted her on wearing it. Then they wait...

                Meanwhile, the boys were already in the theatre. They were wearing their ‘disguises’ and sat on the middle row of the theatre.

                “Hyung... why are they staring at us...” Ryeowook said feeling the glances from the viewers.

                “Don’t mind them” Heechul said since he was the one who picked the disguises.

                “But hyung... I think they’re recognizing us...” EunHyuk said.

                “They’re just jealous” Heechul said and smirked.

FLASHBACK:

                “Hyung... what are we going to wear?” DongHae asked.

                “What normal people wear” Heechul said and walks in a particular shop.

                “Well... we’re wearing normal clothes already” Leeteuk said.

                “We need accessories as disguise...”Heechul said

BACK TO REALITY

                “Really hyung... does this bear hats don’t get attention?” SungMin pouted... in fact, they are the only ones who are wearing bear hats.

                “I heard HyeMin is number 4” ShinDong said.

                “Nice...” SungMin smiled. Just then, they saw ChunAe... “Hyung, isn’t that ChunAe-ssi?”

                “Ahh neh” Leeteuk said. “Should we call her attention?” The boys waved frantically to catch ChunAe’s attention. Good thing she saw them because the audience are irritated.

                “Anyeong...” ChunAe said.

                “How’s HyeMin?” Yesung asked immediately... they were expecting a good answer but then, they saw her grave look.

                “Bad... real bad...” ChunAe shook her head. “Some ballerina made her trip on purpose... now her ankle is twisted”

                “M-mwoh?” The boys looked pale.

                “Can we go at the backstage?” Siwon asked.

                “Arasso...”

 

AiMei: Omona! How could HyeMin be able to perform with a twisted ankle?! I hope she's going to be alright.... One thing bothers me... How would SS3 (Super Show 3) affect everything? O.o What do you guys think?