First day in Suju Dorm

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                The next day... the boys knew about HyeMin staying in their dorm for a week. So, the boys asked their dorm ahjumma to clean the dorm. Yesung was happy that he will be able to spend his time with s... he missed them because he’s living with HyeMin in the turtle mansion.

                HyeMin was irritated... one girl... and a whole bunch of boys in one dorm for one whole week! How is she going to practice when there are boys who will watch her? And the local competition is approaching in just 5 days. HyeMin needs all the time to practice to win the local so she can join the international competition.

                But how is she going to manage herself with all those boys?

                “Yah... shorty, did you pack your clothes already?” Yesung asked. “We have to go at 3 pm”

                “Whatever bunface” HyeMin said and went inside her room and gets her large luggage.

                “Is that all of your clothes?” Yesung asked.

                “Yeah” HyeMin threw the luggage at him.

                “Ooomf!” Yesung caught it... but it was heavy.

                “Come on” HyeMin said. “Don’t waste your time there, you must show me to the room I’ll be staying”

                “Of course you’ll stay with me” Yesung frowned. HyeMin glared at him and jabbed a finger on him.

                “If you lay one finger on me... you’re dead!” HyeMin said.

                “HyeMin?” It was Grandma SookJo, HyeMin immediately hugged Yesung just to show nothing is wrong with them.

                “Yes, Halmeoni?” HyeMin asked sweetly, Yesung curled his lips, looking at her.

                “Enjoy yourselves” Grandma SookJoo said and left. HyeMin peeked to see if the coast is clear, still clinging on Yesung’s neck.

                “Uh... you can let go now...” Yesung said.

                “Huh? Oh!” HyeMin let go of Yesung, blushing fervently. HyeMin took a few steps away from him “W-well? Come on lets go, don’t waste time” Yesung chuckled and carried HyeMin’s luggage all the way to the exit.

                “You’re a bit forceful” Yesung said.

                “Shut up bunface” HyeMin snapped.

                “Why are you calling me bunface?” Yesung asked.

                “Because your face is chubby” HyeMin said and Yesung nods. “Then, I’ll call you shorty for a pet name”

                “Pet name?!” HyeMin frowned at him. “Since when did I have a pet name?”

                “Since you gave me one” Yesung said. “Come on, palli! You’re so slow, shorty... oh that’s right, you have short legs, shorty”

                “Yaaaahhh!” HyeMin said as Yesung starts to run away, teasing her. “Get back here!!!” 

                In a distant, Grandma SookJoo watches them in glee, seeing them in this such manner seemed to be very entertaining for her. MingWon was there with her, watching the couples... he was clenching his fist.

                “Look at them, MingWon...” Grandma SookJoo said. “They seemed to be fit for together”

                “I cannot answer that...” MingWon said. Grandma SookJoo turned to him.

                “My child... you have fallen for her” Grandma SookJoo said sadly “But its too late... move on now”

                “It was a mistake not having her last year” MingWon said.

                “It was against your wish to get married to her, is it not?” Grandma SookJoo said. “You asked me too many times to just stop the tradition”

                “I was a fool back then... I never realized it” MingWon said and smirked. “HyeMin... HyeMin changed.”

                “Oh yes... she changed the most after the accident” Grandma SookJoo said. “But she never fails to be affectionate towards the people she loves”

                “Is that affection?” MingWon gestured at the running couple outside who are now tired. HyeMin finally caught Yesung and spanked him on the head.

                “Owww!!!” Yesung’s voice reached their area. “That hurts!”

                “Yes, My child... it may not look like it... but HyeMin quite enjoys herself together with JongWoon. That’s one thing that change in her... showing her affection” Grandma SookJoo said, “My child, stop living in the past... look out for better future. Who knows someone out there is loving you in silence” With that, grandma SookJoo moved away.

                “Loving me in silence... just like HyeMin did before” MingWon shook his head.

 

                It was quite a short ride for Yesung and HyeMin, but since both are bickering with each other, they arrived without them noticing about it. Yesung got off the van on the other side while HyeMin on the other side. The driver helped HyeMin with the luggage as they enter the dormitory.

                It’s not quite a surprise for her to go there since she’s been there once already. Yesung rang the doorbell and SungMin came to view as he opened the door.

                “Anyeong HyeMin!!!” SungMin bowed at her and she bowed back. “Come in, come in!” SungMin grabbed HyeMin’s luggage and gets in.

                Yesung gets in and the members looked at them. He expects them to greet him but—

                “Anyeong Hasseo, Kim HyeMin-ssi! Welcome to the suju dorm!!!” Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Shindong, EunHyuk, DongHae, Siwon, and Leeteuk greeted. Heechul was on the chair while his cat, Heebum.

                “Anyeoong!” HyeMin greeted back, surprised at their mini-celebration.

                “HyeMin-ssi is going to spend time with us... so we prepared a mini celebration for you” EunHyuk said.

                “Aigoo... so sweet” HyeMin smiled.

                “I’ll take this to Yesung-hyung’s room “ SungMin said and left.

                “Come on, let’s eat! Wookie prepared them especially for you” Leeteuk said and gestured her to have a seat, leaving Yesung on the door.

                “Oh yes... hi hyung! How are you Dongsaeng? Oh no, don’t mind me, Like I’m not here at all” Yesung muttered. Ryeowook passed through him.

                “Hi hyung” Ryeowook said simply and left.

                “Great... just great” YEsung said and joined at the table.

                It was a happy dinner together with the boys; they were chatting and interviewing HyeMin who was delighted by the attention of a bunch of boys. Yesung remained staring at them, with bored expression. Somehow... he felt irritated when HyeMin laughed and smiles together with the boys.

                “Hyung, you alright?” Siwon asked in an undertone, but the boys heard it.

                “He must be tired” HyeMin said through smiles as she was laughing from EunHyuk’s joke.

                “Hyung... would you like to rest? Your room’s ready” Ryeowook said. “I’ll be sleeping with Kyuhyun tonight”

                “Yah... don’t make it obvious” Kyuhyun grinned maliciously.

                “Ani~~~ I didn’t mean anything!!!” Ryeowook stutters and the others looked at him suspiciously. “Yah!” Ryeowook gave a slight punch to Kyuhyun. HyeMin laughed and the other boys laughed as well. Yesung looked at HyeMin and sighed.

                “Neh... I’m tired” Yesung said and stands up and took HyeMin’s hand.

                “Yahhhh” HyeMin said and Yesung placed a finger on her lips.

                “Shhh... I know you’re tired as well” Yesung said HyeMin was about to protest. “Yah, don’t be shy, we’re going to sleep since you’re already worn out from chasing me in the garden.”

                “Ahh, then, you must have your rest, HyeMin-ssi” Leeteuk said and smiled.

                “Come on, shorty... we have business to do” Yesung said and dragged her into his room. The boys just stared at each other.

                “Don’t tell me they’re going to do it here” Donghae said.

                “Well... every place is fun” Heechul said and yawned. “I need to go and sleep... ciao”

                “Yeah... me too” Kyuhyun said.

                “Yah, Kyu... don’t think you can escape” Ryeowook glared. “You do the dishes”

                “Mwoooohhh why meee???” Kyuhyun pouts.

                “You’re the magnae!” The boys replied.

 

Kyuhyun: Aish... why is it I'm the dishwasher here

AiMei: Hahaha! always the magnae

Kyuhyun: *glares at AiMei, then threw soap water at her* 

AiMei: Bleeaaaarrggghhh!!! Yah! you!

Kyuhyun: *innocent look* neh? sorry... I'm just too evil

AiMei: -.-"""" I'll have my revenge... sooner or later hmmppph!!!! READ AND REVIEW GUYSSSS!!!! I still have to get this soap off me. Since the evil magnae is evil. might take some time aaaiiissshhh!!! >:(