PRE SS3

We got REALLY married!!!

 

“ sa shil nan o neur neo wa eui man nam eur cheong ri ha
go sip eo neor man nir keo ya ee reon nar ee hae hae

 

                It was the tune of Candy by H.OT., the house was shook by Heechul’s wonderful morning voice (sounds like a screeching turkey). Heechul, ShinDong, EunHyuk and DongHAe are using the Noraebang as a wake up song to the people.

                “OHHH~~~ GREAT FATHER OF CHICKEN!!!” ChaeYoung gets up groggily as she hears the song banging inside their room.

                “Who’s singing?” HeeJin asked rubbing her eyes.

                “Heechul...” ChunAe looked out the door.

                “AISHHHHH!!!!” ChaeYoung grumbled.

                Meanwhile...

                “Aiggoooo~~~” Ryeowook covers his ears.

                “Heechul hyung seemed to be enjoying the prank” Kyuhyun said and gets up.

neo mor rae mor rae mor rae da reun yeo cha deur kwa pi
gyo pi gyo haet chi
cha gyoo man kkae eo chi neun hwan sang sok eh hon
cha seo oor ko it neun cho ra ha ge kad hyeo peo rin na reur po
at seo
neor tteo nar keo ya eum! neor tteo nar keo ya eum!

                “And there goes EunHae... singing their voice out” Siwon said as he face palmed himself. “Aish I think it’s better to get up already...”

                “I think we better wake Eeteuk hyung...” SungMin said though swaying a little to the side due to his sleepiness. All of them turned to their Leader who was still sleeping in the corner.

                “How could this guy sleep at this state?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Hyung...” SungMin went to shake him

                “Mmmm...” Leeteuk moaned.

                “Hyung... wake up...” Kyuhyun pokes the leader, but Leeteuk just moaned.

                “Hyuuuuuunnnnngggg~~~~” Ryeowook whined “Hyuuuuuuunnnnnggggggggg”

                “Later... *snores*” Leeteuk moaned and continued to sleep and moan even more.

                “HYUUUUUUUUNNNGGG” Kyuhyun attacked the leader with endless pokes. “HYUNG!!!” Still Leeteuk didn’t budge.

                “He’s one heavy sleeper...” Ryeowook said and stared at their leader. “You know... when he’s sleeping, he looks like...”

                “A e” Kyuhyun said, just then Leeteuk jerks awake and looked at his surprised dongsaengs.

                “I’m not a e!!!” Leeteuk said groggily then went back to sleep. All of them went outside, leaving the e Leader sleeping.

                The boys went out and watch their hyungs dancing to the song heechul been singing. EunHyuk and DongHae are having a good time waving the tambourines around in their pyjammies. The girls looked at the boys with exasperated expression. At the same time, Yesung and HyeMin gets out of their room and went towards the raucous performance.

                After the song... it’s time to wait for the score...

                “And the score is!!! DUN DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!!!!” EunHae yelled. “50???!!!” The caption says ‘you’ll become a better singer someday’. Eunhyuk and DongHae cheered despite the score.

                “Yaaaahh go and make breakfast, I’m hungry” Heechul said.

                “Wae...” The dongsaengs looked at him.

                “I’m the oldest, go and make breakfast for your lovable hyung” Heechul smiled prettily.

                “We’ve got it” Ryeowook and ChunAe said and bustled their way towards the kitchen.

                “Looks like Umma and Ahjuma is going to show off their skills again” Heejin shook her head.

 

                After the breakfast, they proceeded to the pool for more fun. EunHyuk, DongHae, and SungMin made an awesome dive. Yesung wants to copy them, but he ends up falling flat on the water. Leeteuk and Heechul laughed from the cottage. The girls were busy making food for some snacks.

                “Look at them” Leeteuk said to a pretty Heechul.

                “What” Heechul said and looked at the groups playing raucously.

                “I think it’s great to be enjoying like this before a drastic week” Leeteuk said. “We’ll be experiencing Hell next few months...”

                “I know” Heechul said.

                “I’m worried at the boys somehow” Leeteuk said. “Chul... I think it’s best you go to the army first”

                “Wae? You want me to overpass you?” Heechul asked.

                “Not really... I’m sure you want someone to lookout for them” Leeteuk said and Heechul placed a hand on Leeteuk’s shoulder. “Then, when Kangin’s back... I’ll be enlisting... at least I’m sure the boys are at good hands before I leave”

                “I understand...” Heechul sighed. “Damn... Super Show... gonna be hell of a week”

                It was a fun day for the boys and girls. They rested a bit then HyeMin, SungMin, DongHae, and Heejin bustled to the kitchen to make dinner. The night’s going to be special since it was their last night in the pension. The next morning will be their departure.

                During dinner, everyone’s been having a fun time eating. Everyone tell jokes and shares some corny lines.

                “Ahhh!!! I’m full” Leeteuk said. “Better get ready for tomorrow boys...”

                “Neh!” The boys chorused.

                “You girls gonna watch ss3 right?” SungMin asked looking at the girls hopefully. ChunAe, HeeJin and ChaeYoung looked at each other.

                “Come on! We’ll give you VIP passes” EunHyuk frowned.

                “We have to check our schedule...” ChunAe said “my company always keep me busy...”

                “I have an appointment with my client...” HeeJin said.

                “I still have to present that mini bus for marketing” ChaeYoung said. The boys pouted at them.

                “BUT WE’LL TRY!!!” The girls promised. HyeMin laughed at them... the girls and the boys seemed to be attaching to them as a part of their family.

                “Yah! Let’s have a toast!” Heechul called.

                “Hyung, we don’t have wine” SungMin said.

                “Just get the SoJu!” Heechul said.

                “We have SoJu?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Neh, in my room” Heechul said and the boys went to the room and came back with a large box containing SoJu.

                “CHEEERRSS!!!” The people said and all rushed to the NoraeBang.

                They were dancing, singing, yelling, drinking... well things happen when you get drunk. The girls were also drunk. But nothing serious happened, Yesung on the other hand can’t really drink alcohol, so he was entertained by the foolish acts of the boys.

                It came a time where they people gave up and just sleep on the floor. Yesung was the one who was left undrunk. He picked a drunken HyeMin and placed her on their bedroom. She was knocked out of course.

                He caressed her face, it became a habit for him to do so. He became enamored with her soft skin, that he’s so attracted to it. He loved her sweet scent even though she’s reeking with alcohol. Yesung felt sad on how he could tell her his feelings... He know HyeMin is still developing her feelings for him.

                Her face... her beautiful face... If only I could make her mine, then she belongs to me and no one else.

                Yesung really loved to touch her face. It became a mystery to him and at the same time a for him.

                HyeMinnie... Don’t be mad... I’m going to be real busy for the next few months... forgive me if I will not have time for you. SarangHae...

                With that, Yesung hugs her as they sleep... he hugged her tightly as though he does not want her to escape...

 

AiMei: So here it is... the coming of SS3, How would this affect the couple? Find OUT!!!! :D