A year ago

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                After getting home, Yesung and the team members went immediately to report back themselves leaving HyeMin on the lonely mansion. She sighed at the sight of the mansion and went in, guards and servants greet her. She looked back where the van was... it was slowly driving away. But she saw Yesung’s head bobbed out of the window... looking at her. He waved.... she too waved and smiled.

                Yeah... back to my prison... HyeMin thought.

                But somehow... HyeMin looked at the mansion, it gave a different aura. She just felt happy when servants came t o tend her, asking her how the trip was, and also offering her beverages. She first went to her Halmeoni’s room, for a respect visit before going towards her parent’s quarters.

                She was in front when she heard the TV was going on so loud. She hears her grandmother laughs out of loud. HyeMin didn’t bother knocking and looked to what she was watching. Surprisingly... she caught a young Yesung in the television.

                “Halmeonii~~? What’s that?” HyeMin asked, of course grandma Sookjoo was surprised.

                “Oh, come on in... look, my child some variety shows, it was dated years before...” Grandma SookJoo said. True enough... Yesung looked really young.

                “Yahhh... he looks fat!!!” HyeMin frowned.

                “Aigo~~ he’s not fat, his face is chubby” Grandma SookJoo defended him. “He looked cuter there”

                “He’s not cute—“ HyeMin cuts off by her statement when in the show Yesung eats the chilli and made weird movement with his lips. “He’s tearing up from that chilli” HyeMin commented. In the end, HyeMin watched the episodes of Exploration of the Human Body with her grandmother.

                HyeMin watched and laughed as Yesung does these weird antics that she always seen in real life. She laughed and laughed at the sight whenever Yesung would get humiliated or make the situations awkward. Her grandmother watched her in delight. She closed her eyes as she remembered the accident a year ago.

               

She never thought HyeMin could go as far as this...

 

                HyeMin was getting ready that day. I watched her fake smiles at me and her parents. MingWon was getting ready too... They’re going to the competition... HyeMin is competing for the international ballet competition since it was held in Seoul. It was hot in the afternoon... too early to leave for the competition, I think?

                “Goodbye, Appa, Umma, Halmeoni” HyeMin gave us hugs before entering the car.

                “Are you sure you don’t want DongWoon to drive for you?” I asked. HyeMin smiled at me.

                “I’m a good driver! I can handle myself!” HyeMin said. MingWon did offer to drive for her but she was stubborn... taken after me, I guess.

                “Arraso... take care now” I said and waved at them. They went in the car and drove slowly out of the gate.

                Never did it cross my mind...

                *RIIIIINNNGG*

                “Yobosaeyo?” Almira answered the phone... she dropped the phone, looking grave... tears threatened her eyes.

                “Almira... what’s—“ My child asked as Almira dropped on her knees.

                “HyeMin... accident... “ Almira clasped with her palm... It was the darkest days of our life. I held my chest for dear life.

                We rushed to the hospital... She was badly bruised but at least she was out of danger. The police explained what happened to us... the machine got over heat because of the hot weather plus the water from the tank dried up. Then the engine caught fire... good thing is that HyeMin gets out before the car exploded.

                But where was MingWon?

                According to the police, there were blood everywhere and it seemed that MingWon left trails of blood along the road and onto the sideways. They were having a drive in some deserted area going to DaeGu. A rural area... MingWon’s blood trail stopped in the heaps of leaves and was unfound. Search parties were organized... but still, there was no sign of him.

                I looked at my grand daughter’s face... what had happened? I touched her hand... and she touched my hand back. She wakes up after for how many days.

                “HyeMin” I called softly.”How are you feeling?”

                “Halmeoni...” HyeMin said. “Where’s MingWon?” I hesitated...

                “MingWon... is still missing, my child” I said, I expect her to cry or ask where he is, but she didn’t. She just looked at the ceiling and sighed.

                “Jeongmal...” HyeMin hissed and closed her eyes. “He’s gone then...”

                “HyeMin?” I was confused...

                “He’s gone... he’ll never return...” HyeMin said. “He’s free... don’t look for him... please”

                “Waeyo?” I asked. HyeMin smiled bitterly.

                “Because... I love him...” I understood... from that day onwards, she has changed. Look what love had done to my sweet angel... it’s her will... she does not want to imprison him...

                Days passed until she was recovered. MingWon was unfound... HyeMin refuses to tell truth, she puts on a good act.

                Look at her... she’s healing slowly from the scar of yesterday... I do wonder why she just accepted to marry Yesung... both barely knew each other.

                “Halmeoni~~~” HyeMin said.

                “Eh?” GrandMa SookJoo turned to her.

                “You’re spacing out again... it’s time to eat” HyeMin said.

                “Ahh.. yes, yes,” HalMeoni said. “Come on then, darling... turn off the TV now”

                “Arasso...” HyeMin obeyed and went with her Grand mother.

                I really hope... this time... HyeMin won’t do things that will make her suffer in the end...

 

(AiMei: What are your conclusions guys? XD