Doue

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                The guests continue on dancing. Yesung lead HyeMin to the nearest char to rest and goes to get some drinks. HyeMin fanned herself and watched at the couples on the dance floor. Some of them looked really... happy. Dancing with their partners... she even aught Chun Ae being danced by Kangin. HyeMin smiled, seeing the couples. She just realized... why are they so happy about some wedding? What’s the use of it?

                “Yah...” Yesung called. “You thirsty?”

                “Neh” HyeMin said and Yesung gave her a glass of fizzy drink. “Gamsahamida”

                “No problem” Yesung sat with her and he too stared a the dancers. HyeMin took a sip then looked at Yesung.

                “Yesung...” HyeMin called and YEsung turned. “Why did you act so sincere? I mean, I’ve been cold towards you ever since, and yet you’re sincere. Aren’t you disturbed that we’re married?”

                “I’m not disturbed at all” Yesung said. “Maybe... God let this happen”

                “Why did you accept it?” HyeMin asked. “This could be a wrong choice for you”

                “Well... actually every choice has a consequent. There’s no right or wrong choice... it’s just how you look up on it” Yesung said and chuckled. “You know, I was going to run away today” HyeMin choked on her drink.

                “M-Mwoh?!” HyeMin widened her eyes. “You planned to be a runaway groom?!” HyeMin was shocked.

                “I was scared” Yesung said. “Scared of the future”

                What Yesung said calmed HyeMin. Somehow, HyeMin felt pity towards him... he just accept what ever is being thrown to him. Is this stupidity? But no... if someone could be this stupid, he would not be here sitting beside er right now... He could have ran away.

                “Tell me... why didn’t you run away?” HyeMin asked.

                “Because...” Yesung started, still staring at the dancers. “I must protect my wife”

                HyeMin’s heart skipped a beat. It was neither pleasant nor unpleasant. It was painful and yet it felt happy. What kind of beat is that?

                “And besides” Yesung started. “If I run away, you’ll know where to find me”

                “Uh-huh, and where is that?” HyeMin asked. Yesung turned to her.

                “That’s for you to find out” Yesung pats her head like a puppy.

                “Yah! Stop that!!!” HyeMin slaps his hand away.

                Both of them start to bicker to each other again... and in a distant was the pianist who finished his song. His fingers trembled at the sight. MingWon watched with pained expression. The last song has ended, the guests clapped their hands. But for MingWon... it has just begun. MingWon grabbed a mic from the podium and placed it beside him, his fingers worked on some keys.

                This caught the guests’ attention including HyeMin’s and Yesung’s. The super junior boys turned to the pianist who plays a familiar song.

                “Isn’t that tune...” Siwon said. “DOUE?”

                “Neh... it is” Kyuhyun said.

                Leeteuk frowned at the pianist...

 

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
But you've already chosen a different path

Why couldn't I call out to you at all?
Every day and night growing emotions
And words overflow
But I realized that
They'd never reach you again

Since that day I first met you
I felt like I already knew you
You and I melded into each other so smoothly

It was natural for me to be where you were
The two of us grew up together
But you've already chosen a different path

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
Now we can't turn back

The special meaning held by this day
Today you stood with a happy expression
You looked beautiful while praying to God

But I wasn't the one next to you
And the image of you receiving blessings
Of that how could I let go?

Why did I end up falling for you?
How we were before
We can't return to it anymore (I've thought it through, thought it through)

Why didn't I hold on to your hand?
No matter how much time has passed
You should've always been by my side (never changing)

But still, even if I'm nowhere near you anymore
I'm praying that you
May be happy for eternity
No matter how much that would make me lonely (no matter how lonely)

 

                The guests clapped their hands thinking it was a song for the nuptials. The song was in Japanese, the guests can’t understand it... except Super juniors and HyeMin. HyeMin paled at the song... she knows that voice... she looked to where the singer sits.

                MingWon lifts his head up and received gasps from the Lee family.

                “M-Mingwon” HyeMin said. Yesung looked at HyeMin, not understanding what’s going on here. Then Yesung looked at MingWon who stands by the piano and smiled at them.

 

(A/N: Uwaaa~~~ I can't stand the suspense!!! >:o What really happened?! TSK!!! ))