Shower Party

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Tea was being served to 8 people in the room. Tense was building up on each corner. Mr. and Mrs. Lee kept on glancing at  MingWon, Mr. And Mrs Kim sat silently beside Yesung and HyeMin. MingWon sat contently beside GrandMa Sook Jo. HyeMin kept her head down, fists clenched on her dress. Yesung still don’t get what’s happening.

                “My boy...” GrandMa SookJo started, she surveyed MingWon. “We thought you are dead”

                “Ah... I’m still alive, Halmeoni...” MingWon said. “I lost my memories for the past months due to that accident”

                “If I may, Halmeoni” Almira Lee spoke, all heads turned to her. “The police said the body was never recovered and assumed him lost. But the parents assumed him dead...”

                “Ah... yes, I forgot” GrandMa SookJo agreed. “We have assumed you’re already dead, my grand child... And for that, I apologize”

                “That’s alright, Halmeoni” MingWon smiled and looked at HyeMin. “Congratulations on you wedding, HyeMinnie” HyeMin clenched her fists even more. She stands up, Yesung just looked at her, Yesung could see HyeMin’s reaction.

                “N-neh... G-gamsahamnida...” HyeMin said, just then Yesung stands up and took HyeMin’s hand.

                “Excuse us, Halmeooni, Appa, Umma... my wife and I are tired.” Yesung said and pulled HyeMin outside the room, the elders were left.

                Yesung led her away from the room until they were far from it. Until Yesung was sure that they are far, he let go of HyeMin’s hand and turned to her. He surveyed her, she was looking at no where. Yesung was not sure if its the right thing to do, but he just felt... he has to do it.

                “Yah... why did you get us out of there” HyeMin asked, her voice was hard.

                “I just thought... you don’t want in that place” Yesung said.

                “What do you know...” HyeMin scoffed and walks ahead of Yesung. Yesung just follows her. “Yah, why are you following me?”

                “Wae? Am I not supposed to follow you?” Yesung asked.

                “Leave me alone” HyeMin said and walks briskly towards her room, leaving Yesung on the spot. Yesung scratched his head and shook it. He placed his hands on his pockets and walks on the opposite direction.

                “Aish... girls” Yesung muttered and walks away.

                “Yah...” A door opened and pulled Yesung inside.

                It was dark. Yesung couldn’t make out anything since he can’t see anything. Yesung’s heart raced, he hated it when this happens. Just then, a candle lighted and make out a dim light. Someone was holding it...

                “Yah...” An obvious voice said.

                “Heechul-ah! Stop making me scared!” Yesung said massaging his chest. Then the lights and revealed a large banner saying: CONGRATULATIONS YESUNG AJUSSHI!!! There were drawings of Yesung in the banner, it was a bit rude but it was cute. And surely it was drawn by none other than... Kim Heechul.

                “Yah Yesung!!! Don’t think we have forgotten about the bachelor’s party”  Kangin said then brought a large cake, enough for a person to fit in.

                “Err... isn’t it that the bachelor party is made before the wedding?” Yesung asked blankly.

                “Aish, at least we made it” Kangin said. Then the boys started to get in the scene with drinks and food. Heecul placed the candle on top of the cake.

                “Yah, blow and make a wish.” Heechul said. Yesung shook his head, he went towards the cake to blow it, when suddenly, the cake erupted!

                The icings flew everywhere and Yesung’s face was covered with icings. The boys roared with laughter as Yesung tries to wipe off the icing off his face. It was then he felt hands holding his sensitive part of the body, Yesung squirmed.

                “MWOHYAAAHHHH!!!” Yesung evades the touches. Yesung looked to whose hands were touching him... it was DongHae and EunHyuk dressing as girls.

                “Oppa~~~” EunHyuk and DongHae smiled seductively at Yesung.

                “Bwoohhh!!!” Yesung was taken aback when EunHyuk pushed him onto the nearest chair.

                “Be calm oppa” EunHyuk said and danced ily in front of him. Yesung’s eyes bulged to his horror as DongHae joins EunHyuk and danced.

                “YAAAHAHHHHHHH!!!” Yesung tries to evade DongHae’s and EunHyuk’s touches. The boys cheering and whistling. Leeteuk grabbed a soju and opened it.

                “Here’s to the newly wed!!!” Leeteuk sprayed the soju on the boys. The others also grabbed their own soju and cheered.

                “YAAAHHH stop it!!!” Yesung yelled as EunHyuk and Donghae touched his sensitive parts. It was then...

                SBAAMMM!!! The door opened and revealed a shocked HyeMin in her pink sleeping dress.The people froze in their position, looking at her. EunHyuk and Donghae were beside Yesung and hands were on his chest. HyeMin’s eyes shifted from Donghae to EunHyuk then at Yesung. EunHyuk and DongHae gulped as they saw HyeMin’s fiery gaze. Women can be scary if angry.

                “YAH!!!” HyeMin yelled and the two immediately took their hands off Yesung. Yesung was too dazed to say anything.

                “Uh... let me explain?” Yesung said finally after a few blinks. Somehow, what Yesung said did not calm HyeMin, because...

                “YAAAAHHHH!!! We’ve just got married for 5 hours and you already flirting with these?!” HyeMin points at EunHyuk and DongHae.

                “A-ani~~~ these are men!!!” Yesung said. HyeMin’s eyes got more bulge ever.

                “Aigo~~~” Hyemin said disdainfully and close the door with a loud BAAMMM!!!

                “Mwohyah... I just told the truth” Yesung said softly.

                “I think she thinks you’re gay for flirting with them” Heechul said with brows raised.

                “Mwoh?! I’m not!” Yesung said.

                “I guess you’re not getting any tonight” Leeteuk said and the members laughed.

 

 

(A/N: Okay... reposting this chappie since it vanished -.- aish I hate reposting when all efforts are given to one chappie alr... plus the net connection is getting berserk... my blood has reached to its boiling point. -.-)