Lips...?

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                The week passed a little too soon for Yesung who has to immediately come back to business after the wedding. HyeMin stayed at the Lee’s master house to practice ballet dancing... and as for MingWon, he was immediately brought to his parents for some explaining to do.

                After that shower party incident, HyeMin dares not to talk to Yesung... its just... awkward. Yesung is too busy to cope up with lost activities. Nothing’s changed; their relationship was still the same.

                “Yah... have you and HyeMin talked about the incident already?” Shindong asked as they were in the middle of their workout.

                “Not yet” Yesung said. “It’s kind of awkward”

                “Aigoo~~ I think you should have speak with her now or your relationship will be shaky”SungMin said and placed a towel over his shoulder.

                “How can I talk to her when every time I go near to her, she would walk the opposite direction to avoid me” Yesung defended him self.

                “Oh boy... I think you need to pay a little more attention to her” Heechul said.

                “And since when did you become a love doctor?” Yesung glared at Heechul.

                “Yah, I’m telling you what’s good so pay attention” Heechul said smugly. Heechul was not in the gym to work out but he’s there because he just wants to see his reflections.

                “Yeah, listen to the ice prince” Leeteuk teased.

                “It’s ice princess to you, you white freak” Heechul retorted. “Anyways, just talk to her and it will work”

                Later that day... Yesung went home... and by meant of home it means going to the Lee’s house. It will be his home for the mean time until they have bore a child. Yesung got off the van that DongWoon drove for him. Honestly... he wants to buy a car, but he’s having second thoughts about it.

                “Good evening, JongWoon-geun” one of the servants said.

                “Evening... where’s the elders?” Yesung asked.

                “already asleep, sir” The servant responsed.

                “HyeMin?” Yesung asked.

                “Also in her room too” The servant said.

                “I see” Yesung said. “Gamsahamnida”

                Yesung walked towards his room which is next to HyeMin’s. Yesung passed HyeMin’s door... he looked at it for a few moments. Should he talk to her? She couldn’t be sleeping already.. right? Yesung was about to knock at the door when the door opened on its own accord.

                Yesung peeked... the room was dim, only the lamp’s light illuminating the whole room. It’s YEsung’s first time to see her room and it was... organized. Yesung went to her bed to check if she was already sleeping... he looked into her face.

                ‘Yep... she’s sleeping... what now?’ Yesung asked himself. In a while... Yesung found himself staring foreer at her calm face. ‘You know HyeMin, you look pretty... almost an angel when you’re sleeping’

                Yesung chuckled as HyeMin crinkles her face a little then back to being calm again. Yesung sat on the bedside and rest his arms on the bed, his head on his palm. He just stares at her... as though it was something of interest. Then... something piqued his interest...

                Her loving pinkish lips... he just realized how soft it looked. It seemed that it was never been touched before... she has this plump lower lip that made it pleasant to touch. Yesung stared at it... he move his hand closer to her face.

                Yesung hesitated for a second... thinking that she would wake up suddenly. But... as he continues to stare at it, the more urge came to him He just brushed the hesitation away and lets his hand get closer to her. His point finger on the lead... it was closer to her lips. Then finally...

                He placed his finger on her philtrum and pokes it gently.

                Yesung giggled as he did this. He pokes again and it felt satisfactory. Just then... he felt HyeMin’s warm breath brushed on his finger, he immediately withdraw his finger.

                “What in the world am I doing?” YEsung asked himself. He turned his attention back to her. He then rested his head on his palm and continues to stare at her.

                In a few moments, he too drifted in dreamland.

                ...

                ...

                ...

                *YAWNS*

                HyeMin stretched herself as she gets up. She looked at the surroundings and found nothing new. She was about to turn her body to the left when she saw a head on her bed. Immediately, her drowsiness disappeared as she saw Yesung’s head.

                “YAAAAHHH!!!” HyeMin yelled and Yesung suddenly got up from the sudden noise.

                “Mwoyah... can’t you see I’m sleeping” YEsung complained and rubbed his neck. “And it seemed that I have a stiffneck”

                “What are you doing here?!” HyeMin said and pulled the blanket to cover her body. Yesung looked at her and he gave her his irritated look.

                “I was about to talk to you when you were already sleeping. Then I didn’t noticed that I fell asleep too” Yesung rubbed his eyes. “I better go and get ready... I still have my schedule”

                HyeMin looked at Yesung. She was surprised that it was like nothing happened for Yesung. Yesung walks out of the room while yawning, then enters his room leaving HyeMin looking flustered at the door. She was surprised at him, but what is it that Yesung want to talk to her about?

 

(A/N: What the what?! wahahahhahah if you were HyeMin... what would you do if you saw Yesung's head on your bedside?)