When new problem arises

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                Yesung arrived at the dorm and texted HyeMin that he’s going to get her the next day at 9 am. Yesung stepped into their unit... with doubts. As he opened the door, it was unusually quiet. It was the same silence they experienced the night they found out of Kangin’s fault and HanKyung’s departure. Yesung sighed as he pressed the password and gets in.

                He turned and saw Ryeowook sleeping on the couch with a prepared dinner on the coffee table... Yesung went towards the coffee table and saw that the dinner was for him. He smiled at the sleeping figure and pats his cheek.

                “Wook... wookie-ah?” Yesung called, Ryeowook stirred and looked up.

                “Hyung~~~ oh! Your dinner” Ryeowook said pointing at the food in front of him. Yesung smiled softly at his dongsaeng.

                “You know that you don’t have to prepare me dinner” Yesung said.

                “I know... I just want to be sure... that—that you’ll eat something that I made” Ryeowook said softly. “Before... before you leave?”

                Ryeowook was fighting back his tears that he sniffed clamps his nose to prevent mucus from coming out. Yesung smiled and took the dinner. He noticed that the vegetables are designed like a turtle and there is a smiley face on the rice. He grabs a spoonful and ate it in front of Ryeowook.

                “This is great, wook!” Yesung complimented, not looking at Ryeowook’s sobbing figure because he too is trying to hold back his tears.

                “I made it extra special...” Ryeowook’s voice quivered. Yesung continued to eat even though there’s a lump in his throat.

                “It’s delicious” Yesung said as he finished every last piece of the dinner, Yesung puts down the plates and turned to Ryeowook and hugged him. “Gomawoyo~~~ dongsaeng” And with that, Ryeowook completely broke crying.

                “Hy-yung I d-don’t want y-you to l-leave!” Ryeowook said, covering his face with his hands as Yesung rocks him.

                “Sshhh, even though I’m not in the group anymore, I’ll always be your hyung” Yesung said.

                The two stayed in that position for a few moments... Heechul was just watching them from his room... with bloodshot eyes. Leeteuk listened to the conversation in his room while tears continues to roll from his cheeks as he remembers the dongsaengs he lost. Sungmin continues to sob in his pillow as Kyuhyun lulls him to sleep with quivering voice. Eunhyuk just pats DongHae’s quivering figure on the darkness of their room. ShinDong just continue to reminisce memories over the photobook he has. Siwon prays... asking God for guidance.

                HyeMin watched the dorm on the specific floor from the outside. She was inside the taxi, looking up the open light on the window... No more tears can explain every piece of brokenness inside of her. No one could explain what kind of horrible emotion she felt... but for the sake of the future... she has to be strong.

                The next morning came, Yesung woke at 7 to get ready to fetch HyeMin from the hospital. And since the conference is coming in 2 days, Yesung’s schedules are on hold. DongHae and Siwon have no schedules for this day so they are staying.

                “Hyung~~” DongHae called “Wookie left you some breakfast”

                “Arasso” Yesung said softly and went to the dining area.

                They ate the breakfast silently, afterwhich, Yesung decided to leave for the hospital, he wants to surprise HyeMin for being early. He arrived at the hospital and went directly to HyeMin’s room... he opened the door to find no one in there but a couple of nurses arranging sheets.

                “Uhm... where’s the patient?” Yesung asked hoping that HyeMin could be waiting at the reception area.

                “Patient?” One of the nurse asked and checked her chart. “Lee HyeMin? She was discharged last night”

                “M-mwoh? But I thought she will be discharged this day?” Yesung asked, dumbfounded.

                “Ah... ani~~~ the doctor said she can be discharged last night since she asked for it” the nurse said, Yesung paled and quickens his pace to get to the receptionist.

                “May I help you sir?” The receptionist asked.

                “I would like to ask what time Lee HyeMin  from room 214 discharged last night” Yesung asked and the receptionist went to her computer.

                “She was discharged around... 8 in the evening sir” It was then... Yesung realized she left after he left the hospital.

                Yesung felt something heavy in his chest... his breath quickens, he does not know where she is nor where he could find her. Yesung decided to contact her... but no luck, he cannot reach her phone. Yesung went to his car and quickly contacts DongHae.

                “Yobosaeyo? Hae?”

                “Oh, hyung! HyeMin was here... where are you?”

                “I was in the hospital to fetch her! Is she still there?!”

                “Mmwoh? She left a few minutes ago, she said you were waiting for her downstairs... and she grabs her closet things...”

                “Did she tell where she’s going?!”

                “She said that you guys are going to the manse...”

*beep*

                “Hang on... I got an incoming call... yobosaeyo?”

                “Sung! You have to get here, now!”

                “Hyung, I have to look for HyeMin—“

                “NOW!!! This is about you and HyeMin!!!”

                “Where are you?” Yesung asked.

                “I’m at the Building, I already called the others~”

                “Arasso”

                Yesung quickens his drive, his mind racing fast thinking on what could have happen. He does not know where HyeMin is and now there’s a problem in the establishment... where could she be?

 

AiMEi: Where are you HyeMin-ah?! What are you up to?!