Worst condition

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                The super junior members promotes the website in order to gain more supporters for the couple. In this way, the elfs would accept them and will not resort to more complicated desires. Of course there are positive comments but there are also negative comments.

                The website was also a big help. ELFS from all over the world were supporting the couple even though they don’t understand pure Korean. But sometimes... when an evil heart lurks somewhere, it spreads some of its poison to get other things corrupted...

                This is a serious problem... because it might affect the super junior merchandise and the reputation of the company as well.

 

At Inha University.

               

                ChaDae, the younger sister of ChaeYoung was doing her project to be passed on the next day. Her friend you and HwaYoung were also discussing about some things, regarding the latest issue. They’re in an ELF club in their school, so there’s going to be a meeting inside a classroom in regards of the issue.

                “Hmmm what do you think will be the outcome of the meeting later?” HwaYoung asked.

                “Well as we all know clouds in our school support the relationship. Maybe our school’s elf will help the other elfs to support them” ChaDae said.

                “I met HyeMin-ssi the other day” you  said. “She was really polite”

                “Chinja? You met Hyemin-unnie?” ChaDae asked.

                “You know her?” Hwayoung asked.

                “Of course! She’s a friend of my sister” ChaDae said. “HyeMin-unnie really deserved to be his wife, she does not leave a person that easy”

                “Well I hope the meeting later will create a huge difference... to support them.” you  said.

 

...

Later at the meeting

                “... you all know why we’re gathered here” The leader of the fanclub said. “We must give our support to Yesung-oppa’s relationship in order to avoid more complications, and we’ll stay firm on our support. Not to mention Siwon-oppa and Ryeowook oppa is studying in this school. So we might as well support their band mate.”

                “Eunae-unnie... the other schools are inviting us to go against the relationship and to rally with them in front of SM...” One of the representatives said.

                “I say we must join them” One elf said. “I don’t think supporting the relationship is fit, I mean, the group never did tell us about the wedding!”

                “I agree, if they are faithful to their ELFs then why hide the relationship? Shindong-oppa didn’t” Another one said.

                “Neh and I’m sure other schools will not have conflicts with us because of this issue” Another one said, the president smirked. The girls and boys (yeah, boys are also fans) broke into blabbering and whatnot.

                “Have you forgotten what is this club is all about?” Eunae asked. “WE are formed to support their happiness no matter what! Have you forgotten what the actions of only 13 elfs did? They only hurt themselves and not to mention the suju oppas as well! I mean, they’ve done everything to keep us happy...” The people became quiet. Just then, the door opened and revealed another student.

                “Sorry I’m late!” She said, her hair in pony tail and chewing on gum (guess who she is).

                “Take your seat...” One of them said.

                “I would like to speak on behalf of the ELFs in this school” She said.

                “And you are?”

                “I go for the pen name of Shadow, this won’t take long...” Shadow said. “Girls and... boys; I’d like to share my insights. As you see, we really love Super Junior band, we have supported them for about... lets say since debut. And it is because of us they climbed into fame! We only ask to give their attention to us until their contract is done. Then again... they caused pain in our lives.

                Don’t you think that Super Junior asked too much? We buy their merchandises and yet they’re doing what they want? It certainly is unfair! Don’t they know who owns them??? IT’S US! THE PUBLIC OWNS THEM! OUR SAY IS WHAT THEY SHOULD FOLLOW” Shadow said.

                “And what do you propose?” The president of the fan club asked.

                “TERMINATE YESUNG THERE or get a divorce... but since divorce seemed to be the hardest way, he has to quit. Remember... Super Junior belongs to us... not to any girl who seduces them. WE. OWN. THEM.”  

                Shadow’s speech awakened the evil desires of each fans. This is not going to be good...