Fun Dinner

We got REALLY married!!!

 

            “So the competition between 2 couples of masters started.” Leeteuk said, Shindong was the one filming. “First up! Star Craft battle between two oldies... (“WE”RE NOT OLDIES!!!”) Who will win? 2nd the battle of cooking!”

            “Ahhh Chinja... the competition is going to be a fierce one!” EunHyuk said on his cucumber mic.

            “Yah... since when did you become an MC?” Yesung asked pushing Eunhyuk aside, “That’s my line... shooo!”

            “Hyung! I’m the 3rd MC~~~” Eunhyuk pouted.

            “Chinja?” Yesung frowned.

            “Yah! Don’t block my view!” Leeteuk said pushing Eunhyuk and Yesung aside and faced the camera. “The question is... who is the ultimate winner? As we can see... the two over the pool are playing the star craft with Kyuhyun as the judge.”

            “Hyung! Hyung!!! No! Build a defence! Build a defence!!!” Kyuhyun jumped up and down

            “Aish, shut up” Heechul snapped “Quantity is better than quality!”

            “I’ll prove you wrong for that, Zergling Heechul!” ChaeYoung said.

            “We could see their fight is not only in the game... but also outside the game” Eunhyuk commented while nodding.

            “Now let’s peek between the cooks” Yesung said. “We could see HyeMin, HeeJin judging the way the contestants cook.”

            “No wait!!!” Leeteuk said. “It seemed Ryeowook tries to steal ChunAe’s ingredients!”

            “AiYAAH~~~” ChunAe slaps Ryeowook’s hand.

            “Rywowook runs around, chased by ChunAe!!!” Leeteuk commented.

            “Yahhhh!!! That’s my ONION!!!” ChunAe said and stopped running. “Arasso... you asked for it!”

            “Ooopps, CunAe came back... but she does not have the onion on her hand... did she gave up—no! Looks like she’s planning to get revenge!” Leeteuk said and sure enough, ChunAewent to Ryeowook’s place and looked at the ingredients.

            “YAHHH!!! That’s my ChunHyang peppers!!!” Ryeowook said. ChunAe grabs a handful and placed it on her cooking place.

            “Aniyaaahhh~~~” ChunAe yelled back and endsup protecting her cooking place from Ryeowook. Now both are fighting each other’s strength to get the ingredients.

            “HWAAAAAAA!!!!” Heechul yelled. “I defeated YOU!!!!”

            “Hyung... you didn’t... that’s one of her other base... the other base is on the other place” Kyuhyun said.

            “MWOH???” heechul gasped.

            “You’re dead!!!” ChaeYoung said and leads her army towards Heechul’s base. “MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

            “Aniyo!!!” Heechul screamed.

            “Looks like we’re going to have a fun dinner” hyeMin said sarcastically.

            “BOMBS AWAY!!!” DongHae said and splashed into the pool splashing water at HyeMin.

            “You did not just splashed water on me” HyeMin said, glaring at DongHae and moved on the other side.

            “HYUNGGGG” DongHae called, all of the people got alarmed. DongHae was waving his hands frantically.

            “I’m coming HAE!!!” EunHyuk said and dived into the pool, splashing more on HyeMin. EunHyuk continued swimming towards DongHAe, afraid that he’ll drown. When he reached DongHAe...

            “What are you doing here?” DongHae asked, frowning at EunHyuk.

            “Uhmmm... saving you?” EunHyuk said.

            “Wae? What’s wrong with me?” DongHAe asked.

            “I thought you’re drowning...” EunHyuk said.

            “Yah... pabo, I’m waving at the hyungs” DongHae said and waved more. “HYUUUUNNNGSSS!!! WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE NO FISH IN HERE?!”

            “If you noticed... it’s a pool” Leeteuk called and got hit with a tomato. “YAH!!! WHO THREW A TOMATO AT ME???”

            O.O”””

            Looking at Ryeowook and ChunAe, they are in veggie war now, throwing spices at each other.

            “Hyung... I think this is going to be a disaster” Siwon said.

            “Is it?” Leeteuk asked obliviously. “YAH, YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES LEFT TO COOK YOUR VIAND!!!” Ryeowook and ChunAe stopped.

            “You didn’t tell us there’s a time limit!!!” ChunAe yelled.

            “That’s because I’m the MC~~~ I have the power to make the rules!!!” Leeteuk said simply. Yesung turned to him.

            “What does that make me?” Yesung asked.

            “The assistant MC, you have the power to... uhm... tell your rule suggestion to me” Leeteuk said.

            “What about me?” Eunhyuk asked who was having a hard time since DongHae was clinging on his back.

            “Yah, fasterrrrr!!!” DongHae demanded.

            “Your power is ummm... to swim there... jus there” Leeteuk said.

            After the commotion, they end up having kembap and barbeque displaying on the table. Since the other viands were not made.

            “NOOOOOOO~~~~” Heechul groaned. “That’s my last drone!”

            “Hehe~~~ defeated” ChaeYoung smirked. Kyuhyun looked at them.

            “Now... can I play?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “I can’t believe it, I lost!!!” Heechul cried in despair. “The perfect namja (man) has lost to an insignificant, heartless, human being that has nothing to do with the world of show business whose bus that was about to kill the significant me~~~” Heechul droned on and on and on...

            “DINNER’S READYYYY” Heejin called.

            “Yeah, let’s eat... I’m hungry” Heechul said and left his despair and gone to the dining area.

            “Uwwaaaa~~~” The boys said looking at the food before them. “We’re going to eat well!!!”

            The boys and the girls grabbed their share of food and began to eat gloriously. It was a delicious feast for them since it was a rare occasion. They share beautiful talks about some adventures and laughter of the past.

            “So... who won?” Siwon asked and all looked at Leeteuk.

            “Actually... no one” Leeteuk said looking at the putting ChunAe and Ryeowook. “They were busy fighting that they forgot their objectives. So in order to work faster... they work together as a team to make the food.”

            “Wooow isn’t that nice?” SungMin clapped.

            “NO” ChunAe and Ryeowook said.

            “Sadly... Heechul lost his game with ChaeYoung...” Leeteuk said and Heechuk glared at him.

            “Noona, we still haven’t play yet... let’s play” Kyuhyun said hopefully.

            “Arasso” ChaeYoung said

            After dinner, Kyuhyun and ChaeYoung sets themselves in the table to play starcraft.. one on one battle.

             “The real battle of the night... between two evil persons” Heechul commented on his spoon mic. “We shall witness this battle and find out the the glorious winner of this game.”

             “I want to be MC too!” Leeteuk said.

“Yah, you had your fun. Now it’s my time to shine after that unsightful defeat” Heechul said.

             After 5 minutes...

            “KYUHYUN WIIIIINNNSSSS!!!” Heechul laughd and danced around. “WHOOOOOOOO!!!!! KYUHYUN THE MAGNAE DISHWASHER WOOOOONNNN!!!!” ChaeYoung was still staring at the laptop in disbelief.

             “It was nice playing with you noona,” Kyuhyun smiled happily. “I had a hard time plying it with you”

              “You defeated me in just five minutes and you ahd a hard time?!” ChaeYoung said

             “WWOOOOHOOOOHOOOO!! Kyuhyun woooonnn!” Heechul said.

              “Yah, it’s Kyuhyun who won, why are the one who celebrates so much?” ChaeYoung asked bitterly.

               “Because... you’re defeated!!!” Heechul said “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”

 

 

AiMei: He's really the god of gaming!!!

Kyuhyun: Yeah I am...

AiMei: Then can we play together some time?

Kyuhyun: Uhmmm no, you're going to lose

AiMei: Yaaahhhh!!! I play star craft too!!! for real! 

Kyuhyun: *ignores*