Best Man

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                ‘3 days to go before the big day... I wonder if Yesung is already prepared’ HyeMin thought as she was choosing the type of flower she wanted for her wedding. She picked a pink colored one... but she placed the rose back to its place again. In other words... she can’t find something to satisfy her.

                “Looking for a wedding rose?” A voice said.

                “Neh...” HyeMin said, not looking at the person. She picked a lavender one... but she just placed it back.

                “Pick this one...” said the same voice. “It symbolizes love and unity”

                His hand trailed onto a red-tipped white rose. Yes... they were beautiful. Unity, yes... but love? HyeMin doubts if there is ever love in her unity with Yesung. But what can she do? It just happened with a snap of a finger. HyeMin picked the rose... it was nevertheless perfect for wedding.

                “Thanks-“ HyeMin looked to the person and realized it was Ryeowook, her suju bias. Her face grew red as she saw him. “Uh... Ryeowook-ssi”

                “Not at all” Ryeowook smiled. “Hey, did Yesung told you who his best man going to be?”

                “Aniyo...” HyeMin said... now to think about it, he never mentioned who his bestman going to be. “Wae, didn’t he told you?”

                “He didn’t mention it... in fact, none of the guys knew who it is” Ryeowook said. “And the wedding is in three days already” HyeMin looked at him.

                “Where is Yesung?” HyeMin asked.

                “Dorm... maybe” Ryeowook said. HyeMin looked at him, and smiled.

                “Come on, let’s ask” HyeMin said and grabbed his wrist and went to her car.

                HyeMin drove the car towards the super junior dorm with Ryeowook sitting beside her. Ryewook has this comfy manner that made him adorable as ever. HyeMin just admired his being him.

                “So... tell me HyeMin-ssi” Ryeowook said.

                “Drop the formalities and call me HyeMin” HyeMin said, looking at the road.

                “Okay, uh HyeMin” Ryeowook said, smiling. “How’s it going? Getting married and all?” HyeMin just sighed.

                “I’m just going along with the tradition” HyeMin said. “So, I guess it’s not that exciting”

                “But how can you guys be actually together?” Ryeowook asked.

                “I don’t know... maybe there’s a bonding but not really in a special way... I was surprised that Yesung just took it all” HyeMin said.

                “Yeah, it surprises me too” Ryeowook said. “But... what if you fall for each other?” HyeMin smirked and glanced at Ryeowook.

                “I’ve had enough of loving a person...” HyeMin said. “I had loved once... not twice” Ryeowook sat on silent on the other side, looking for something to       get busy with.

                “Hey, can I turn on the radio?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Sure” HyeMin said, the song has a nice beat for an RnB. “Nice song” Ryeowook chuckled.

                “It’s entitled ‘A short Journey’” Ryeowook said through his smile.

                “Chinja? Who’s the singer?” HyeMin asked.

                “Sung by Super Juniors” Ryeowook said and HyeMin laughed.

                “Of course” HyeMin smiled. “No wonder the voices are familiar”

                “We dedicate that song to Kangin hyung... he left for the army last April...” Ryeowook said sadly. HyeMin looked at him. “It was never the same without him, Kibum, and...” Ryeowook stopped.

                “Hankyung” HyeMin narrowed her eyes. “Neh, I know how that feels” Thankfully, they arrived at the dorm to avoid continuing the conversation.

                “Hyunnnngggg!!!” Kyuhyun roared. “I’m hungryyy!!!” Yesung was busy cooking since Ryeowook was not there.

                “YAHHH!!! Just wait, will you?!” YEsung yelled back. ‘Aish! Where’s Wookie when you need him?!’

                “HYUUUUNNNGG~~” Kyuhyun called, he smirked and then he makes choking sounds to make it real. “I’m dying!”

                “I hope you will” Yesung was irritated. It was then the front door opened.

                “Kyu, what’s up?” Ryeowook asked, looking at the magnae on the floor, having choking sounds.

                “I’M DYING!” Kyuhyun said but as soon as he saw HyeMin he quickly stands up and bowed at her. “Anyeong!” At the same time, Yesung came out with a bowl of ramen.

                “Yah! Eat up!” Yesung said “And why did you bring her here?” Yesung glared at Ryeowook. HyeMin trailed off and went closer at Yesung, amking him more irritated.

                “Wae... aren’t you surprised to see me, oppa?” HyeMin asked, battling her eyelashes.

                “Stop battling your eyelash, it doesn’t affect me” Yesung said and HyeMin pouts.

                “Fine...” HyeMin said. “Anyway, who’s your best man?” The other boys looked aup to him, some boys went outside their room as though hoping that it was one of them.

                “Neh, who is it?” Shindong asked.

                Yesung looked at them all... they were doing hopeful looks to become his bestman. Yesung frowned at them.

                “I already picked one, but it’s not one of you” Yesung said.

                “Whooo?” The boys chorused. Yesung’s face brightened as he gets in his room and gets out with Ddangkoma in his hand, though it took him 5 minutes to get out.

                “Ddangkoma is my best man” Yesung said.

                “MWOOOOHHHH????!!!!”

                “Oh no you don’t” HyeMin blurted throughout the silence. Yesung looked at her... more like staring.

                “He’ll be my best man and its final” Yesung said.

                “It’s a ‘beast man’ not a best man!” HyeMin retorted pointing to the turtle. “It’s not even a man!” Yesung gave her his boring look...

                “Then who’ll be my best man?” Yesung asked.

                “ME~~~~” The boys chorused.

                “Yah! It’s me!”

                “Nop! It’s me!”

                “Who told you? It’s me!”

                “Aniyo, it’s me duuhhh”

                HyeMin and Yesung looked at the guys who were busy fighting over to see who’s going to be the best man of the wedding. Yesung looked at Ddangkoma and caressed it, not caring at the dongsaengs rumbling in their dorm.

                “Yah, aren’t you going to stop them?” HyeMin asked.

                “Wae? You started it” Yesung said and sat on the nearest chair, watching them. It was then Heechul arrived together with Leeteuk,  and got pissed.

                “YAH!!! ALL OF YOU SETTLE DOWN AND SHUT YOUR ASSES!” Upon Hearing Heechul’s roar the boys sat down immediately and let the older pass. “Good boys”

                “Why are you guys fighting?” Leeteuk glared at them.

                “We’re fighting over whose Yesung’s best man.” Donghae said. There was silence and Heechul slurped on the ramen Yesung made.

                “I see” Leeteuk said and looked at Heechul. “Yah, chul you’re going to be Yesung’s best man” Heechul choked.

                “Yah! Why me?!” Heechul looked at him.

                “Because...” Leeteuk thought “Nothing, I just feel like it.” The boys were about to disagree, Heechul glared at them.

                “Yah, I’m pretty so shut your yaps” Heechul said contently eating the ramen.

                “Uh... hyung” Kyuhyun started, Heechul glared at him. “That’s mine” Heechul didn’t care and took the bowl to his room and shut it with a loud BAM!

 

(A/N: Loll typical Yesung and his bestman!!! :D anyways comments are looovvveeeedd :D)