DdangKoma

We got REALLY married!!!

 

                It was the very week before the wedding and everyone is mighty busy for the preparations! But it was agreed to have a private wedding on Jeju island garden. The staffs for the wedding were the servants of the lee house to avoid gossips. It was a modern kind of wedding where the groom and bride do not necessarily wear the traditional hanbok.

                Invitations were limited to 200 people... and all of them are families and friends including Super Juniors!!! They’re going to give a number together with Yesung.

                HyeMin was busy picking friends to become her usherettes and bride’s maids. She was out in the garden, relaxing herself with a couple of papers around her. It was then; she saw Yesung was on the gate. Yesung has to live in the mansion for at least two times a week and head to his work with someone driving for him.

                HyeMin looks at Yesung who was walking dreamily, passing every cobbled floor. He was holding onto something... something green.

                ‘A turtle? What the heck?!’ HyeMin thought and frowned at the sea creature on his hand.

                Suddenly, Yesung stumbled on the loose rock on the cobbled floor. Yesung did tumbled down, face flat on the floor, but his hand holding the turtle was up. HyeMin couldn’t help but laugh for his carelessness.

                “Ddangkoma?! Are you alright???” Yesung cried as soon as he lifts his face to look at his turtle. The turtle just stared at Yesung with the ‘oh-you-just-did-not-fell-down-while-holding-me-up’ look. But to others, it’s just another bored expression. Yesung hugged the turtle on his chest.

                “Mianhe!!! I’ll be careful next time!!!” Yesung cried, still hugging the ‘bored’ turtle on his chest.

                HyeMin just couldn’t stop her laughter after what she had seen. But HyeMin looked at Yesung’s expression to his turtle... it was... nostalgic. She closed her eyes and hears a big explosion, sirens sounding everywhere.

                She was bruised in some parts of the body. She opens her eyes and looked at him he opens his eyes, blood trickling from his forehead. HyeMin was still in the car while he got thrown out by the impact with broken shards around him.

                He smiled at her with a broken shard on his stomach, blood oozing from the wound. HyeMin blinked... everything became blurry.

                “MingWon...” HyeMin called. “I’m sorry...”At first... she could see him lying on the concrete cement. She blinked again... he was not there anymore...

                “HyeMin-ah...” A voice called. HyeMin opened her eyes and found a smiling Yesung facing her.                 ‘aish! Not that smile again!’ HyeMin thought forgetting what she remembered. “What do you want?”

                “Nothing” Yesung said placing his turtle on the grass. “Meet my pet”

                “What’s that?” HyeMin said and slowly, Ddangkoma perks his head out as though saying ‘hiiii’ to her.

                “Ddangkoma, my loving pet” Yesung said. “He’s a land turtle”

                “Land turtle?” HyeMin’s brows furrowed.

                “Neh, he’s not a sea turtle...” Yesung said watching at Ddangkoma with loving eyes. “I tried placing him in water once, he nearly drowned” Ddangkoma turned at Yesung as though saying ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about’.

                HyeMin laughed that Yesung stares at her laughter. It was as though a tinkling sound to Yesung’s senses. He had heard this kind of sound, but it just disappeared in the thin air. Yesung smiled at her... but this time it wasn’t the half moon smile.

                “Y-yah” HyeMin called that Yesung woke up from his reverie. He looked at her who was looking at Ddangkoma who was staring at her. “You’re ugly” HyeMin said out of nowhere.

                “YAH!!!” Yesung grabbed the turtle and hugged it. “He’s the most handsome turtle among the land turtles you’ve ever seen!”

                “Yeap, because he’s the first one I’ve ever seen” HyeMin said. “Now I judge him... he’s kinda ugly” Yesung pouts and looked on the papers... there were pictures piled on the other side. Yesung grabbed one picture and saw a guy on it.

                “Who’s this?” Yesung asked. The guy in the picture wears a white wedding boat and a formal aura around him. HyeMin looked at the picture...

                “Your cousin” HyeMin said. “The one who was supposed to marry me”

                “Oh... he’s dead?” Yesung looked at her, but to his surprise... she smiled.

                “Aniyo... he just left” HyeMin said and with that she took her papers and the pictures and leave him.

                Yesung looked at her retreating back and wondered why a person would smile if someone died. Talk about weird! Yesung looked at Ddangkoma who stared back. Yesung just have a thought... he shivered at the thought.

                “Ddangkoma...” Yesung leaned to the turtle to whisper. “I think she killed my cousin... and I’m next!” Ddangkoma gave him a WTF look. O.o

 

AiMei: What will you do about it?

Yesung: I don’t know

AiMie: Take care then

Yesung: *stares at Ddangkoma* You’re talking?!

AiMei: Aniyo... I just went in your turtle’s form and speak to you... just now.

Yesung: YAH! Stop possessing my turtle!!!

 

(A/N: so... he forced me out of Ddangkoma... I wasn't possessing it... I was--nevermind!! Comments are LOVEEEDDD))