New Ending, Happy Beginning

We got REALLY married!!!

 

...

...

                “How do I look?”

                “Perfect, Yesung... will you hurry up or you’ll miss it!”

                “Arasso! B-but I’m too nervous!”

                -.-“”

                “I’m serious, hyung!”

                “You’ve done this before and now you’re nervous?!”

                “N-neh”

TWACK!!!

                “OWWWWHHH!!!”

                “If you don’t hurry up, my beauty will fade away and I SWEAR I’LL HIT YOU A THOUSAND TIMES!!!”

                “Arasso, arasso...”

                Leeteuk waits outside the tent house, clearly irritated as the even will start in 10 minutes. Finally, Heechul and Yesung steps out with their proper garments.

                “What took you so long?!” Leeteuk asked.

                “HYUNG~~~ Heechul hit me~” Yesung gave a fake cry.

                “Aish~~ shut up and let’s go!” Leeteuk said and grabs Yesung towards the garden.

                The garden was filled with known artists such as Shinee, SNSD, f(x) FT Island, and etc; guests, Company owners, VIPs, Relatives and press people to witness and to cover the wedding on the same venue: Jeju Island. It was quite a surprise for the media when the couple revealed the photo of their first born son, Kim HyeSung.

                Though there are some negative comments but was accepted. The union of the couple was also accepted by the society and thus the wedding commends. On a particular table, as the ceremony was going through... was a man, though with pained heart... yet he accepts. The man watches as the procession starts and a beautiful HyeMin treads on the red carpet towards her loving man.

                “So... you finally decided to accept it” A familiar voice said. MingWon turned and found Shadow in a formal dress, but still wearing the sun glass she usually wore.

                “How did you get in?” MingWon asked, surprised.

                “I have my ways...” Shadow said. “I’m a shadow afterall”

                “Why are you here?” MingWon asked, Shadow smirked.

                “To fulfil another mission” Shadow said.

                “And who’s your next target, may I ask?” MingWon asked and Shadow’s face turned to the super junior boys’ table.

                “Them...” Shadow said.

                “What have they against you?” MingWon asked, sensing that this is not a good sign.

                “You will find out in about a year... don’t worry, no one will get hurt nor get involved in a scandal” Shadow smirked again. “I need to protect one of them”

                “You’ve changed?” MingWon narrowed his eyes.

                “Aniyo...” Shadow smiled. “I’m just doing my job”

                MingWon gazed back to the couple on the altar, listening to the priest’s words of wisdom. When he turns his gaze towards Shadow, she was not there anymore. Instead... he saw a man behind a large hedge.

                Hankyung watched the wedding from a far... he smiled at the couple as they do their vows... then his gaze turned to the Super Junior table... how he wished to be one of the persons sitting there.

                “I miss you guys” Hankyung said, and left his gift on the table.

                Heechul turned his gaze on the hedge and saw a tall Chinese man turning his heels to leave... Heechul smiled softly...

                “Nice to see you again Hannie...” Heechul said softly.

...

...

                “You may now kiss the bride~” The priest finally said, there were cheers all around. Yesung turned to HyeMin and unveiled the veil.

                “Saranghae” Yesung said.

                “Nado SarangHae” HyeMin smiled and both locked their lips. Flashes of camera and cheers filled the background.

                “LET’S PPPAAAARRRTTEEEEEHHHH!!!” Heechul yelled from the altar (since he’s the best man... again, because he threatened the boys that he’ll hit them with his wonderful ruler every night).

(Now playing: Confession by Super Junior M)

                “WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!” The boys started to take off their coats and threw them away.

 

                The guests join in the fun towards the dance floor. Bottles of champagne opens and showers the couples as they dances, other showers confetti. Leeteuk was flailing his arms up and down with maracas, Eunhyuk and DongHae jumps up and down making more noise, Shindong was on the buffet table, Siwon was dancing with some guest, Ryeowook and Henry was busy staring at a 5 month-old baby, ZhouMi was busy throwing more confetti, SungMin was flirting with the ladies... old ladies, Kyuhyun was on one corner... playing 1 on 1 with Kibum, the Shinee boys were also playing some tambourine and guitars, and Heechul...

                -.-

                Heechul is busy smudging everyone with icings since he requested the couple to make more icings for him.

                Yesung and HyeMin were dancing gently in the middle of the dance floor. No matter how rowdy the crowd is, no matter how noisy, no matter how messy... all that matters most is that they’re together, they savour each moment that they hold on to each other... no more words needed... because the actions says it all. And this time... no one will tear them apart.

...

...

                Night fell... and the guests are now staying in their cottages, some had already gone home. Yesung and HyeMin stay in the couple suite, the baby was staying with the grandparents, of course. HyeMin was in her satin silk night dress while Yesung just got out of the shower, only a towel covering his waist. Yesung spotted HyeMin on the veranda, watching the moon and stars. He smiled and snakes his arms on her waist.

                “Aigoo~~~ you’re finally mine, shorty” Yesung rests his chin on her head.

                “I’m always yours bun face” HyeMin laughed, then Yesung moved his chin on her shoulder.

                “Why do you always call me bunface... I got a lot skinnier” Yesung said softly.

                “Because your cheeks were puffy” HyeMin smiled. “It reminds me of steamed buns”

                “Chinja?” YEsung said and sniffed her scent, HyeMin shivered.

                “Yah! You’re giving me goose bumps!” HyeMin frowned.

                “But you have to admit... you love it” YEsung said in a seductive manner and buries his face on her shoulder and sniffed again.

                “Yah, stop that” HyeMin nudges him away, but Yesung just hold onto her. Yesung starts to trail small kisses on her shoulders to her neck when...

                “YAH!!! WILL YOU GUYS GET INSIDE ALREADY?! KIDS ARE WATCHING!!!” A voice from below yelled. Yesung and HyeMin looked and saw Leeteuk, Heechul, DongHae, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook on the grassy sods, having a star gazing.

                “So that’s how they do it...” DongHae nods as he tear his gaze from the couple and turns to Leeteuk. “Hyung! How do you do it?”

                “M-mwoh?!” Leeteuk was taken aback.

                “Omo~~~ Hae... hyung doesn’t know how to do it” Eunhyuk said and earned a smack from Leeteuk.

                “Yah!” Leeteuk glared at the kids.

                “Well... how do you do it, hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

                “I know, I know!” DongHae said happily. “First, you have to kiss the girl and then TADAAA~~~~ The girls is pregnant!”

TWACK~~

                “Pabo! It doesn’t work that way~” Heechul said. “First you have to set the mooooodd *using hands to elaborate* Then shower her with kiss~ *puckers lips* Then continue kissing her until heat builds up~ *hugging himself* Then slowly take off clothes-“

SMACK!

                “Yah! Don’t teach that thing to the kids!” Leeteuk smacked Heechul’s head. Heechul gave him his famous glare.

                “You just didn’t smack me” Heechul said, his ruler at the ready.

                “E-eh... mianh...hae?” Leeteuk said nervously. “AAAAAAHHHHH” Leeteuk runs for his life. Yesung and HyeMin laughed at the idiots.

                “Hyung, dongsaengs! I would love  to hear more, but I don’t want to waste more time~~~ because 2nd Yesung junior is calling me!!!” Yesung said and pulls HyeMin inside the suite.

                “KAJA HYUNG~~~~” The ‘kids’ said.  Ryeowook turned to DongHae and Eunhyuk.

                “I wonder how babies are formed in that way...” Ryeowook said.

                “Beats me” Eunhyuk and DongHae said.

                “Should we have some too?” Ryeowook said, Eunhyuk and DongHae widened their eyes.

                “MWOH?!” Eunhae were shocked.

                “I mean look for a girl to marry and have babies... idiot hyungs” Ryeowook said.

 

AiMei: THE ENNNDDDD~~~~

Leeteuk: That's it? 

AiMei: That's the wrap~~~

Heechul: Yahhhh!!!! HOW DARE YOU END IT WITHOUT PRAISING ME?!

AiMei: Because I don't have to -.-

Heechul: *SMACK* That's for ending the fic!!!

AiMei: YAH!!! I will get my revenge~~~~ >:o

HeeCHul: Like hell you can

AiMei: I WILL!!! In my other FIC!!! I will make you fic storie a twist!!!! OHHOHOHOOHHO~~~

Heechul: *glares* Don't you dare!

AiMei: *smirk* I dare >:) HINT: RULER~~~

Ryeowook: Uh oh... this is not good!

ShinDong: Uhmmm... calm down?

Henry: Gege! Stop them!!! 

ZhouMi: wo bu yao~~ ( I don't want)

SungMin: I'm scared...

Kyuhyun: Don't worry min... let's just play star craft~

Siwon: May God help us... *gulp*

Kibum: ... this is going to be fun ^^

Eunhyuk: He's about to blow up..

DongHae: RUNNNN FOR YOUR LIVEEESSS~~~~

Heechul: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH *Attacks AiMei with Ruler, AiMei defends with casserole lid*

Yesung: *looks at the viewers/readers* Don't mind them... they're crazy ^^ anyways... THANK YOU /you !!! For supportting this fic!!! I LOVE YOU SSOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Showing me so much love!!! Thank you for the wonderful coments and you guys really are the wonderful people on this turtle world~~~~ The author love you tooo~~~~ Err... AiMei? *AiMei throws a chair at Heechul who used a large pillow to defend* Nah... she's busy... but SHE LOVESS YOU!!! DDANG BABIES TOO~~~ Don't worry, I'll send Ddang babies to thank you in your wonderful dreams! And I swear... they will protect you from evil HEEBUM :D

BABY HYESUNG LOVE YOU TOO~~~ And he can crawl!!! isn't that lovely? He and his Umma are really thankful too ^^ Baby HyeSung will see you in your dreams too~~~ He will give you each a caress on the face with his precious little hands~~~ THANK YOU~~~~ BTW!!!! I will also visit you to touch your Philtrums!!! :D

 

AiMei: ... That's a long speech...

Heechul: *Throws a book at AiMei*

AiMei: *KNOCKOUT*

Heechul: I WOOOONNNN~~~~~

....

...

Heechul: Now what?