I'm lost without you.

The Healer's Vision

It had been three years since the divorce. Everything had been perfect for Hongki before then. He'd been a successful businessman, had a wonderful home with an amazing wife and the most beautiful baby girl.

He even still kept a single picture of her in his daughter's room, so she could at least remember what her mother looked like.

The divorce had been nasty, something Hongki had never expected to happen. He'd always thought he'd been so lucky to have such a wealthy, beautiful wife. He had loved Ha Yul with his entire being, spending his entire life doing nothing unless it was to please her. His fancy well-paying job was for her father's company. The condo they lived in had been picked out and decorated by her. He took her anywhere she wanted to go and got anything she wanted to get.

He had loved the woman, despite her cold nature. The way she distanced herself from him was just something that she had always done. That didn't mean she loved him any less. They always said that to each other. At least three times a day, you could hear the seemingly happy couple told their 'I love yous' to each other. A peck on the cheek or a slight kiss on the lips, hands entertwined. They seemed like the perfect couple to anyone.

When the baby was born, everything changed for the both of them. It was a strain on the relationship, to say the least. Some people still blamed the failed marriage on that beautiful little girl who meant the world to her father.

It was never haerim's fault that her parents broke up. It was Ha Yul's. Had Hongki never gotten off early to go home and celerbate their anniversay, he'd never have found out that she'd been cheating on him since before they'd even gotten married. He didn't know or care who the man ing his wife was, but that was the end of his marriage.

When Ha Yul threatened to make his life a living hell for leaving her, she really did a job of it. Her father fired him from his position and made sure that no company in the city would want to hire him. After losing his job, and his condo, he took Haerin and moved back in with his parents. They didn't mind having him around, but he knew that it was a tremendous strain on them and did his best to move out.

The little rundown apartment that he found was only 500,000 a month. It was considered pretty descent, he guessed. The place was crappy, two bedrooms and one bathroom. The kitchen and living room were the same room and there was no place for a dining table. The shower never really got hot and the fridge never really got cold, but it was all they could afford.

Hongki had taken up a job as a bus boy at a local noodle place, working during school hours and getting off just early enough to go get his daughter from class and take her home. They always stopped by a little out of the way grocery store on the way home to pick up dinner. Most of the time they just had instant ramen, but occasionally they could afford more than that.

There was a man who played guitar in front of the grocery every day. Hongki loved listening to the man sing. He would stand outside with his food and his daughter and listen to the man and eat. Hongki frequently saw people give the man money, but never could afford to give the man any himself. He'd saved up everything he had for his food for the week, only a mere 5,000, and gave it to his daughter to go give him.

He was too shy to go talk to the man himself, since he'd tried several times and only failed. He had no excuse as to why he couldn't seem to form words around the man, but it embarrassed him to no end.

Haerin giggled at her father as they walked home that day. "Daddy has a man crush!" The five year old squealed.

Hongki stuttered, nearly choking on the water he was drinking. "W..what? How do you even know what that means?"

The little girl shrugged. "My classmate Kibum Oppa says that his daddy has a man crush on his other daddy and they act the same way you to around Jonghun Ahjushi."

"Jonghun?" Hongki blushed even as he said the man's name. He wasn't even bothered with how his five year old could tell that he had a crush on another man as he was that his daughter knew the man's name when he didn't.

"He told me his name when I gave him the money...Daddy you should talk to him!" She giggled.

Hongki shook his head, dismissing the subject as they got back to the apartment only to find the landlord waiting by his door.

"What's up, Mr. Choi?" Hongki smiled though he knew that nothing good was about to happen.

The thought was further solidified when Mr. Choi clapped a hand down on Hongki's shoulder and told him. "Rent is going up, Hongki. I'm sorry, but if you cant get 200,000 thousand more, you won't be able to stay here."

"But Mr. Choi! You know that's impossible!" Hongki whined.

The landlord shrugged. "Get a second job, or a roommate or something. I'm sorry, kiddo but I've got bills to pay too."