I wasn't always like this.

The Healer's Vision

The looks that Hongki and Minhwan gave each other throughout the entire tour could have given the saying 'if looks could kill; a literal meaning. They glared at each other, obviously instantly hating each other.

Hongki was glad when he left, sitting down on his borrowed bed and sighing. His head hung in his hands.

“Of course, he would have a boyfriend.” he muttered to himself, unaware that Haerim could still hear him.

“No he doesn't, Appa.” he told him, dropping onto the floor with her suitcase. “Jonghun Ahjushi said Minhwan Oppa was his roommate, not his boyfriend.”

Hongki sighed and shook his head. “You're just too young to understand.”

Haerim gave him a serious look, to which he told her to 'shut up and unpack.'

She giggled, causing a smile to break out onto Hongki's fcae as well.

The next hour was spent with the two of them unpacking all of their things and putting them away.

Hongki did his best not to open the top drawer of the bedside table, putting his things everywhere but there. When he's opened the drawer, he's found a picture. It was of Jonghun and Minhwan. Both were smiling and Minhwan was kissing Jonghun's cheek. He gad a feeling it was left there intentionally.

“Hey, guys.” Jonghun's voice called from the doorway. “We're ordering pizza tonight. What kind do you want?”

“Pepperoni!” Haerim laughed, runningover and hugging his legs.

Jonghun laughed and picked her up, holding her on his hip while she held onto his neck. Hongki couldn't help bit thing that he looked like such a good father.

He shook the thoughts from his mind as he walked over and took her, following Jonghun down the hall. Minhwan only barely glanced up as he talked on the phone and ordered the pizza.

Jonghun and Hongki sat on the couch, putting Haerim between them while they talked.

Jonghun played with Haerim's hair while he made small talk, wrapping strands of hair around each other in an attempt-or what looked like an attempt- to braid it. Haerim giggled the entire time, enjoying the attention.

Hongki began to smile as he began to get more comfortable around the man. They changed their subject several times before Hongki's happy mood was spoiled.

Minhwan came and sat down next to Jonghun, removing his hand from the now tangled mass of Haerim's hair and holding it. He show Hongki a silent glare to which Hongki looked awkwardly at the floor.

The pizza arrived and they all ate in near silence, the only conversation being between Haerim and Jonghun as they played.

Hongki offered to wash the dished after the mean and then gave his daughter a bath and put her to bed. He tried to sleep himself, but couldn't. He tossed and turned for hours until he finally got up.

He quietly walked down the hall and slipped out the door onto the balcony. HE paused when he realized Jonghun was already out there, leaning against the balcony rail.

“Minhwan? Is that you?” he asked, turning towards the sound as a breeze ran though his hair.

“A...ani.” Hongki stuttered.

A smile crept onto Jonghun's face. “Hongki, what are you doing up?”

“I guess I couldn't sleep.” he replied, leaning against the rail beside Jonghun. The view was amazing at night, he noticed.

“It's beautilful, isn't it?” Jonghun asked.

“It is.” Hongki paused. “How did you know that?”

Jonghun chuckled a bit. “I wasn't always blind, you know.”


So yay! another chapter up ^^. I just tried to paint my nails while Joonie was alseep and he woke up the moment I got wet nail polish on my finger >.< Luckily, my grandma took him and she is watching him for me right now, which is why I could get this chapter up to you all before he's gone to bed for the night, which is usually around 8:30 pm, and also the time I do all of my writing. I'm telling you all for sure right now that my next two updates are going to be Who Cums Next and my RickJoe two shot that I finally wrote the ending to!

follow me on twitter @jaepopkitty and tumblr at www.kerukun.tumblr.com send me messages and comments. I want to talk to you guys!