well that was awkward I guess

The Healer's Vision

Needless to say, the next morning was very awkward. Hongki had woken up to find the other side of the bed empty. Somehow, he knew that it couldn't mean anything good.

He remembered the night before, and the one shy kiss that he'd shared with Jonghun before the elder man turned his back to him with a whispered goodnight and said nothing else until they were both sleeping.

He yawned and stretched, pulling himself up out of the bed and looking around. The room was empty and Jonghun's clothes from the day before were in the pile on the floor. Hongki pulled his his clothes on properly and walked out of the room, hearing a noise coming from the kitchen. He figured that's where the rest of the guys were, and made his way in there.

“Hongki, you're finally up.” Seunghyun grinned when he walked in, rubbing his eyes.

Hongki gave a sleepy smile and nodded. “Yeah, what time is it anyway?”

“Almost noon, dude.” Wonbin responded, making Hongki shoot up.

“Crap! I was supposed to pick Haerim up from her friend's at eleven thirty!” He began to panic, starting to run for the bedroom to get some clothes on and go get her when he heard Jonghun's voice call him.

“Minhwan went to get her.” The man's voice was soft, almost hesitant, an awkward tension in it that Hongki was sure he wasn't the only one to notice...simply because his reply was just as awkward and soft.

“O..oh..” He turned around to look at the blind man, finding him sitting on a stool in the corner sipping on a coffee. “Why didn't anyone wake me up?”

“Jonghun wouldn't let us.” Jaejin answered with a shrug of his shoulders, looking over at the man he was speaking of.

Jonghun turned his head away, hiding his face below his hair. Hongki turned away, doing the same thing and facing the living room.

“Dude...what's up with you guys?” Wonbin asked, leaning against the island counter. “The both of you are acting weird.”

“That's true.” Seunghyun spoke up. “Jonghun, you've been acting odd all morning.”

“No more odd than normal.” Jonghun responded, turning a smile in the direction of Seunghyun's voice, though his eyes were closed.

“Lies.” Jaejin laughed. “You've had three cups of coffee and all you've done is sit in that chair and look out the window.”

“I can't look out a window, Jaejin.” Jonghun said bluntly. “I'm blind.”

Jaejin blushed slightly and everyone laughed, Seunghyun giving him a teasing little shove.

“Yah, you know what I mean.” Jaejin pouted. “You've been in that same spot all morning.”

Jonghun shrugged. “Where else do you expect me to go when all we've done is sit in the kitchen?”

Jaejin sighed, scratched the back of his head. “Ah..well...I guess...but still! You've been acting oddly...did something happen last night?”

“Yeah.” Wonbin asked, looking between Hongki and Jaejin. “Did anything happen after we went to sleep?”

“Between you to or something?” Seunghyun added, looking between the two of them.

Hongki did his best not to blush and looked at Jonghun for a moment before turning back to the other three.

“Ah..nothing happened.” Hongki responded, shaking his head.

“Then why were you and Jonghun asleep in the same bed last night?” Jaejin asked, raising his eyebrow.

Hongki blushed and stuttered, but Jonghun answered that quesiton.

“I suggested that we stay in my room because all you dorks were asleep on the floor.”

“You could have slept in your own beds.” Seunghyun told them.

“Then what would have been the point of a sleepover?” Jonghun replied, running a hand through his hair and finishing the rest of his coffee.

He stood up and walked to the sink, his fingers sliding along the edge of the cabinet until they touched the metal of the sink and he sat the cup inside of it.

Seunghyun was about to say something else when the door opened and everyone heard Minhwan laughing and the sounds of a little girl shuffling into the house.

He ran right up to Hongki and hugged his legs tightly. “Appa, Appa! Come see what I won!” she called, pulling his hand towards the living room.

He didn't move fast enough and she turned for the next closest, grabbing Wonbin's hand. “Ahjushi! Come look!” She giggled. “Everyone, come look!”

Wonbin let her pull him from the room while Seunghyun made a face at her and turned to Jaejin. “I want one.” He whispered. “She's so cute.”

The two of them left the room as well, and Jonghun started after them. Hongki stopped him with a hand on his wrist.

“What...exactly...did happen last night?” He asked, his voice soft, his mouth close to Jonghun's ear.

“Nothing.” Jonghun gave the stiff reply, pulling his hand from Hongki's grip. “Just like you said.”

Hongki stood there stunned for a moment, trying to figure out exactly what that meant, and why Jonghun sounded so angry when he'd said it. He didn't come back to his senses until Haerim called him.

“Daddy! Come look!” She nearly yelled at him, speaking the words in English.

It startled him and he walked into the living room with everyone else to see her showing off the really pretty doll house that she'd apparantly won at the party.

 

 

HEY GUYS. I'm looking for a Coauthor to help me out with writing this (and all my other) story(ies)

So if any of you guys would like to help write this, or any of my other stories, just PM me and let me know which story it is and I'll get back to you. it's a first come, first serve basis, so the first person to ask will get to do it.

it doesn't matter if your writing is amazing or crap, so don't not ask just because you don't think your writing is good -.- cause mine is crap too. so don't feel bad~

 

<3 I love you guys, and I promise that if I get coauthors, then I'll start updating more frequently.