i wrote 3 chapters just now.

The Healer's Vision

Hongki tapped his feet nervously on the ground as he looked around the crowded coffee shop. This was the first time that he would meet Ha Yul since the divorce had been finalized.

He had decided not to tell any of his friends that he had agreed to do this when she had called him in the middle of the night and begged him to see her. She had sounded so desperate in her call that he couldn't deny it, even though he was sure that she was the reason that all of this was happening to him.

He had allowed himself to fall into his tunnel of self pity again while he was sitting there, seeing nothing that was going on around him and instead focusing on all the bad things that had happened to him. It had become his habit lately, to only think of the bad things.

He didn't notice a woman sitting down next to him until she had spoken, calling his name.

He looked up and recognized the woman immediately, even behind her disguise. He hair was long, hidden beneath a large brimmed hat, her fair, beautiful features also hidden beneath a pair of large sunglasses. She also had a scarf wrapped around her neck to hide as much of her face as she could.

“Why are you wearing a disguise?” It was the first thing that came out of his mouth as his body, mind, and heart tried to process what he was seeing in front of him.

It had been so long since he'd seen her and he didn't know how he should feel. Part of him was angry for what she had done, a lingering part of him still wanted to love her. His mixed feelings kept him dazed until she responded to his question.

“I can't be seen here talking to you.” Her response was in a hurried whisper. “It'll be very bad if we get caught together.”

“What's going on, Ha Yul?” Hongki asked, leaning forward across the table towards her.

“SHH!” She panicked, putting a finger to and looking around. “Don't say my name. Anyone could hear you at any moment. Here, just take this.” She produced a yellow manilla envelope from her purse and slid it across the table to him.

“What's in here?” He attempted to ask her another question, but she shook her head and grabbed his hands.

“Don't open this until you're in a safe place.” She was desperate to make him agree to do this, holding tightly to his hands as she stood up, looking around as if she was trying to spot someone following her. “Stay away from open windows, you're being watched.”

He looked at her, completely confused as she released his hands and started to walk away, turning only to tell him that he needed to hurry and get away from there.

He obeyed her, taking the envelope and quickly leaving the coffee shop, going to opposite way that she had gone as she left. He tucked the envelope beneath his jacket to hide it from view as he made his way back to Jonghun's apartment.

He ignored Minhwan's rude greeting as he walked in and went straight to his room. He shut the door, closed the curtains, and tossed the envelope onto the bed.

Hongki made one last check to make sure that the curtains were closed before he turned to the envelope. He wasn't sure if he should look in it or not. He was curious as to what would be in there, but he was also worried that this could be another one of Ha Yul's tricks.

He picked the envelope up and looked at it, turning it over to find that it was sealed. There was nothing written on it and no markings of any kind that could give away its contents. The envelope was too thick to see through, even if Hongki held it up to the light.

He sat it back down and crossed his legs, sitting on the bed across from the envelope. He was debating with himself on whether or not to open the envelope.

So many questions flowed through his mind. Why had Ha Yul been disguised? Why had she seemed so scared? Who was she hiding from? Who was following him? What was going on?

He couldn't handle it anymore. Hongki picked up the envelope and carefully opened it, afraid that he would destroy any of the contents if he were to be too rough with the packaging.

Once the envelope was opened, he tipped it onto the bed, allowing the contents to fall out. There were several things inside of the envelope. Several photos, high gloss very detailed, black and white photos.

Hongki picked up the pictures and flipped through them. Most of them looked as if they had been taken through windows, and it was obvious there had been a spy following Hongki. One of the pictures was of Jonghun and Hongki on the bed that one night, kissing. It was a zoomed in photo that seemed to have been taken from the apartment building across the street. There were several of Hongki going to and from work, drinking beer with his friends, and there was also a picture of him and Heather. When he had fallen onto the bed on accident. In that particular picture, it looked more like the two of them were about to get down to business, her wedding ring conveniently displayed in the picture as well.

Hongki tossed the pictures to the side and started to look through the other things. There were several letters, none of which Hongki was going to take the time to read at that moment. There was a CD case that held a disc in it. It looked like there was something burned onto it, but Hongki didn't have anything that he could watch it on at the time. There were a few other things, but he didn't have time to look at them.

There was a knock on his door, it was Jonghun and Hongki could hear Minhwan right there behind him.

“Just a second.” He called, scooping up everything and putting it back into the envelope. He hid the envelope in a drawer in his desk and shut the drawer before walking over to the door and opening it to find Jonghun.

He and Minhwan were both dressed in fairly nice clothing. Jonghun smiled. “Get dressed up nice. We've been invited out to eat with the others, ok? You're coming with us.”

 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

guys, author's note time! I bet you're all so excited for this update, but get ready because this story is about to recieve REGULAR UPDATES!! From today on, I am going to post one chapter a day (and I've already gotten the next several chapters written) so please go back to the beginning, reread over this story to remind yourself what's happened because it's been so long, and then look forward to finally seeing how it ends! also, comments are golden and don't forget to go read my other stories and comment on those. and send me messages because I really really want to talk to you people!!!