this is the chapter where I'm debating putting in the next one

The Healer's Vision

One hour later...

Hongki rolled on the floor, clutching his stomach and laughing as hard as he could. He would definitely have to apologize to Haerim later, but this was the most hilarious thing that he'd ever seen.

“How can you even fit in that?!” Minhwan laughed loudly, clutching his stomach on the ground beside Hongki.

Jonghun stood in the center of the room, pouting. “Is it really that bad?” He asked.

He couldn't see that the little pink dress he'd put on looked absolutely amusing on him. It pulled tight across his chest, the lace almost breaking apart with the strain put on it. The frilly bottom just barely covered down his mid-thigh.

His face was flustered, knowing that he looked humiliating despite not being able to see it. He pouted, sitting himself down and trying to keep the dress from riding up too high.

He simply waited until everyone else had calmed down before he took his turn. “Hongki.” He called out the name. “Truth or Dare?”

Hongki chuckled, curling back up comfortably on the couch and looking at Jonghun still in the dress.

“Truth.” He responded.

Jonghun nodded, his face turning into a thoughtful expression, as if he were thinking terribly hard about what to ask. Everyone was silent as they waited aside from Minhwan, who was sitting on the other side of Jonghun making it very obvious that he was pouting because Jonghun's attention was not on him.

Hongki gulped audibly when Jonghun finally asked his question. It was something personal, something that he hadn't told anyone before. He sighed, looking down at his hands as he began to answer the question.

“My parents live in America.” He told everyone. “They've been there for about seven years now. They left me with the Kim Family I used to work for in exchange for the money to get the two of them settled in America.”

There was a long silence after that. Everyone looked at him with sad expressions. Even Jonghun, who wasn't looking at anything in particular, had an expression of sadness.

“I..I didn't know..” He muttered to Hongki, reaching out with his hand until it landed on Hongki's knee.

Hongki shrugged. “It's okay. It's not like it's really that big of a deal.”

Jonghun gave a noncommittal grunt, leaving his hand where it was. Hongki stared at it, ignoring the looks from others.

He stood up, brushing Jonghun's hand from his leg, and started to walk off. “I'll be right back.” He told them all.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge. Something to drink that wasn't alcoholic was probably exactly what he needed right about then. That and some fresh air.

He walked out onto the balcony, taking a few deep breaths as he looked out at the night sky. There were a few stars visible despite the bright lights of the city. Hongki sighed, taking a sip of his drink.

“What's wrong?” Jonghun's voice came from behind him. Hongki had half expected it, or at least someone to come and check on him.

“It's nothing.” Hongki replied.

Jonghun scoffed, walking over and leaning against the balcony rail. “I'm blind, not stupid.”

Hongki couldn't help but to smile a little bit at that. “I guess I'm just missing home.”

“This is your home now.” Jonghun responded softly, making Hongki smile softly again.

“I know...but I meant my home...back with my parents.” He clarified, looking back up at the sky. “You can see every single star in the sky from the front porch.”

Jonghun smiled. “You lived out in the country?”

Hongki nodded before remembering that Jonghun couldn't see it and then answered. “Yeah.”

“I've always wanted to go to the country.” Jonghun answered after a small silence. He turned towards Hongki slightly, the expression on his face turning into an excited smile. “What's it like there?”

Hongki chuckled a bit, glancing over at Jonghun only to feel his heartbeat pick up. He'd just found out that the man actually is single, and maybe that meant he had a chance? He pushed away from the railing and began to pace as he thought about his old home.

“There's lots of trees and hills, everything smells like flowers all the time, nobody steals, everybody knows everybody, everyone is nice. I always used to walk around barefoot, because nobody cared out in the country. And you could jump in the lake with your clothes on and swim all day long.” He was smiling as he continued to go on and on, telling Jonghun all his most favorite things about the country.

It was nearly an hour later when they realized that they'd been outside all that time. Jonghun laughed when Hongki brought it up and took his hand, smiling.

Hongki was glad that Jonghun could not see the bright blush that appeared on his face when he did that. He let Jonghun lead him into the house, trying to get rid of the blush before the others could see it.

He didn't succeed, but luckily, they walked in to find all four of the other boys asleep on the floor. Jonghun giggled quietly when Hongki told him that, and pulled him out of the living room, leading him down the hallway.

“Why should we be uncomfortable and sleep on the floor when we have comfy beds?” Jonghun whispered, still holding onto Hongki's hand as he pulled him into Jonghun's room.

Hongki looked around, having never actually been inside of the room before. There was a small bed in the corner and a larger bed in the middle of the room. It was the large bed that Jonghun pulled him to, sitting him down on it before climbing onto it himself.

“W..what?” Hongki asked, unsure about what was happening. Was Jonghun really asking Hongki to sleep with him?

Jonghun chuckled and patted the pillow next to him. “Well, it's not a sleepover unless we're sleeping together.”

Hongki chuckled, a bit nervously, and laid down beside Jonghun. The man was no longer in a dress, having changed out of it before he'd come to speak with Hongki outside.

“I hope you don't mind.” Jonghun said, sitting up. “I sleep without a shirt.”

Hongki blushed, watching in the darkness as Jonghun slipped his shirt off and tossed it to the side, laying back down and moving slightly closer to Hongki.